PDA

View Full Version : I feel great.

Dirty Habit
07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
I just typed up my letter of resignation. Bye bye shitty job. Hello uncertainty and poverty.

I love it.

I'm hungry.

Who wants some, come get some.
:madfawk:

:wiggle:

DALAZ_68
07-20-2010, 03:12 PM
lol...

dare i ask... were did you work? and why the bail out?

murda-c
07-20-2010, 03:21 PM
:bigok: Quitting a job is an awesome feeling when its the right time.

Dirty Habit
07-20-2010, 03:26 PM
On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it: TOP GUN.

Im so fucking psyched that I have two weeks left at that place Im gonna go eat wings and watch his fantastic movie.

Ill write a novel later and publish it on the inhumane/unprofessional ways employees are treated at my present place of work. (quite serious)

Oh and before that, I'm gonna go jump in my Z and burn a one tire fire all the way across the fucking parking lot of this place.lol Peace.

Future240
07-20-2010, 03:30 PM
This seems like it should in premieland.

I wish I could leave my job, but I like eating.

DALAZ_68
07-20-2010, 03:49 PM
On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it: TOP GUN.

Im so fucking psyched that I have two weeks left at that place Im gonna go eat wings and watch his fantastic movie.

Oh and before that, I'm gonna go jump in my Z and burn a one tire fire all the way across the fucking parking lot of this place.lol Peace.

so...your a top gun?

congrats?

Ill write a novel later and publish it on the inhumane/unprofessional ways employees are treated at my present place of work. (quite serious)

im literally thinking about doing the same thing...for the same fucking reasons...

This seems like it should in premieland.

I wish I could leave my job, but I like eating.

agreed

Dirty Habit
07-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Lol. Top gun would be cool. For some reason I had it in my head to watch it today. Thats all.

Move to premie land if needed!

DALAZ_68
07-20-2010, 03:58 PM
Lol. Top gun would be cool. For some reason I had it in my head to watch it today. Thats all.

ok...im lost again...

cc4usmc
07-20-2010, 04:29 PM
so...your a top gun?

congrats?

He was quoting a description of the Top Gun movie.

shinobis13hb
07-20-2010, 04:29 PM
someone say wings???
i love wings cajin wings from wingstop... anyone had??

Slammed Assassin
07-20-2010, 04:31 PM
someone say wings???
i love wings cajin wings from wingstop... anyone had??

gotta love wingstop wings too!!