PDA

View Full Version : What nationality of the opposite sex do you atract most

NiteKids
07-27-2003, 09:45 PM
without even trying

For some reason it always seems to be Korean girls for me?

I dunno what they see in me but I'm not complaining. Maybe they just to steal all my money! hah j/k bad stereotype

They are usually are the hottest asians w/ the nicest bodies anyway. haha

How about everyone else?

wherezmytofu
07-27-2003, 09:52 PM
BAN!

white chicks

KiDyNomiTe
07-27-2003, 09:57 PM
^^^
ditto

Steeles
07-27-2003, 09:57 PM
hybrids.... any chick with a hat on or an accent... i get more white girls than anything else though.. and always end up regretting it one reason or anouther. you'd think I'd learn right?

zero.counter
07-27-2003, 10:15 PM
It would have to be the Latinas. Caucasian girls in my experience, have had different goals and seem more insensitive to certain situations

jsr20det
07-27-2003, 10:16 PM
nitekid, what nationality are you btw?

Bill Roberts
07-27-2003, 10:28 PM
Valid question buy the good nite kids....but i find it more of what attitude is mutually attractive for a good vibe.

It has been indivigual based. I find if a Woman is having a good time in my presence, then I do not care what nationality, color or creed she is..because she is the center of attention while we are in each other presence. To me anyway.

Quite frankly, I do not know of one particular nationality, that is attracted to me. Ususally, attraction is mutual. I have not been "come onto" since I met my first and only wife..except one other time, and it was a set-up to rip off my car and I did the Bill Roberts factor.

So, if someone comes on to me, I run like hell, or I watch my back and see what BS is about to unfold.

If they are nice, and it is mutual, life is a mirror. It relects positively, or it does not reflect at all.

Emperiorjack
07-27-2003, 10:34 PM
White

SilviaDriver
07-27-2003, 10:35 PM
wats wrong with korean girls? they are hot! my lady is korean!

badboy6686
07-27-2003, 10:53 PM
My woman is Italian and she's gorgeous, so there ya go

Brian
07-27-2003, 11:02 PM
my gf is chinese/filipino so i guess i attract chinese/filipino.

damn you nitekids i want to see these korean girls with big boobs you speak of.

wherezmytofu
07-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by yeswepromise
my gf is chinese/filipino so i guess i attract chinese/filipino.

damn you nitekids i want to see these korean girls with big boobs you speak of.
yahoo -> search -> sung hi lee :p

revat619
07-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Well, my girl is mexican/puerto rican so i guess i would say latinas.
i dunno though, black girls are a close second. Well they used to be anyway.....damn haters.:rolleyes:

NiteKids
07-28-2003, 01:10 AM
I am teh Taiwanese......basicially chinese.

NiteKids
07-28-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
wats wrong with korean girls? they are hot! my lady is korean!

Hell Yeah that are insanly hot! I wasn't complaing!

ca18guy
07-28-2003, 01:43 AM
Ussually Americans :dunno:

SilviaDriver
07-28-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by NiteKids
Hell Yeah that are insanly hot! I wasn't complaing!

that will probably be the only thing we have in common nitekids. wait..we both have s14s okay..only two things

boro240
07-28-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ca18guy
Ussually Americans :dunno:
same here..wierd...:confused:

Trppen37
07-28-2003, 08:43 AM
basically italian,hispanic,korean,thai, sometimes white not in that order of course..

Dousan_PG
07-28-2003, 08:46 AM
chinese girl ;)
hispanic
cute girls with british accents...mmmm so hot.

or even better (as an example):
a japanese girl from japan (japan citizen) but studied in England and speaks english w/ a british accent :eek: so sexy! :boink:

basically girls w/ accents.....no white girls for me.

ruf
07-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Bitches.

AKADriver
07-28-2003, 09:02 AM
Me? Attract?

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Nope.

s13chica
07-28-2003, 09:20 AM
you guys are so cruel towards the white girls...I can promise you that we arn't all bad!

Bbandit
07-28-2003, 09:28 AM
meh? as long as she loves me for whoever i am.. i dont care what nationality she is

ruf
07-28-2003, 09:40 AM
I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch.

240GURL
07-28-2003, 09:59 AM
Black/Latino guys.

ruf
07-28-2003, 10:00 AM
Chinese food makes me sick.

AKADriver
07-28-2003, 10:04 AM
chinese food makes me sick... and I think it's fly when girls drop by and give me hummers (is that how the song goes?)

s13chica, it's not just white women (where all the white women at?) it's all of you. :p

ruf
07-28-2003, 10:10 AM
(backup echo)...give me hummers...

SimpleS14
07-28-2003, 10:14 AM
white girls

its so hard for me to attract some GOOD brown sugar :confused:

sykikchimp
07-28-2003, 12:32 PM
If it appears to you that Korean girls like you a lot.. there is something specific that you like about Korean girls that causes you to attract them.

Guys like Bill & I have moved past the appearance thing causing specific attractions, and have found it to be much more rewarding to find someone who is attractive mentally..

I think as you mature there are some things that change (i.e. appearance) and there are things that stay the same.. (i.e. your personality) If you attach yourself to something specific that will change, the attachment will be lost. You have to have the things that don't change to hold onto.

SO.. in your searches.. find a woman that stimulates your Personality first, and your Sexuality second.

edit - No where in there did I say it's bad to have a hot woman.. Just make sure that hot woman makes you laugh.

AKADriver
07-28-2003, 01:01 PM
Damn, you're full of wisdom lately.

If it weren't for that mentality, I would have no hope :D

But seriously, lately I've found myself in exactly that situation. I'll spare you all the sentimental crap, but it really is wonderful to find yourself connecting on that level and then the physical attraction just sort of kicks in as a nice bonus. Oddly enough, this girl for me is of Korean descent... total coincidence to this topic, and not something I set out looking for in any specific way (nor was she specifically looking for a geek of "northern European mutt" descent).

ruf
07-28-2003, 01:05 PM
Korean girls are crazy. Korean guys are crazier.

Sway500
07-28-2003, 01:42 PM
all kinda females like me. I get cubans,asians,black,white,etc. I guess I'm just a pretty dude.

AKADriver
07-28-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by ruf
Korean girls are crazy. Korean guys are crazier.

Everybody's crazy. The trick is finding the kind of crazy you can handle.

Steeles
07-28-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Sway500
all kinda females like me. I get cubans,asians,black,white,etc. I guess I'm just a pretty dude.

:bs: how come I've never seen these chicks? I only see you hangin out with Brett.

and if you can prove me wrong bring ones with older sisters :)

ruf
07-28-2003, 02:00 PM
I want the younger sisters. :naughty:

Steeles
07-28-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ruf
I want the younger sisters. :naughty:

considering Sways only 18-19 (?) thats R. Kelly territory your treading on there playa :coolugh: but for the record... I aint seen shiet

p.s. Ruf what company you ship my exhaust with? tracking number... but no company :aw:

ruf
07-28-2003, 02:39 PM
Didn't you used to WORK for UPS? Don't you recognize a UPS tracking number when you see one? 1Zblahblahblahblah.

Steeles
07-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by ruf
Didn't you used to WORK for UPS? Don't you recognize a UPS tracking number when you see one? 1Zblahblahblahblah.

Dawg that was like 8 years ago! i can barely remember ish from last week! although there was this lil italian chick that worked there that was FINE as all getout. sucked she had a BF and a kid.. even worse was she still gave me her number but that was it.

Bill Roberts
07-28-2003, 04:06 PM
Yea Steels go figure. Are we taken for complete imbecels?

If she is hooked up and gives out her number anyway, then if you were to hook up with her and fall in love, you would be a sucka because she is still giving out her number to guys. Their is no end to that type until they find out you got something as in $$$ and then they marry you long enough to take it all away, and find another :mrmeph:

The nerve of some people. I will be content if I never date again.

They got to bring something to the table worthy of consideration...or it is no dice.

Sway500
07-28-2003, 08:35 PM
Tell me what you want and I can get them Steeles, Next time you see me I will have a female with me just for you. Hey you know now that I think of it I have never seen you with any females either. I always hear you talk about the girls from the local joint but haven't seen you with any so whats the deal there. I will also go as far to say any female you can get I can take from you.

Top that!
I'm something like a 17yr old pimp:D

boro240
07-28-2003, 09:11 PM
99% asian girls like me. ive only ever dated one white girl, and it was like for two weeks. primarily date japanese girls, but my current girlfriend is 100% chinese.

Bill Roberts
07-28-2003, 09:23 PM
SWAY, try that action when you are 44 years old...

I use to have my take, now I wanna keep my take..as in money and stay home.

Go ahead, pimp out and fix him up with da bad shiet......make sure each has a large tattoo just above their *** on their back (gross if you ask me)

I can imagine a 70 year old wrinked up granny with one of those and they will all be there one day..

Well each is own.

I will watch this foolishness from afar. Too many things you can catch that battery acid will not wash off.

Women that are one nighters are nothing but problems. I would not consider dating unless I knew her for at least a year or more.

ca18guy
07-28-2003, 09:45 PM
A certain old man in this thread sounds jaded and cranky :o

KiDyNomiTe
07-28-2003, 10:21 PM
IMO girls are attracted to foreigners, especially ones with accents.
For example when I went to Zimbabwe all the girls were atracted to me after hearing my voice, I look like them but dont sound like em.

Many women have told me that they like men with accents. Even my teacher said if I had picked up a british accent while living in london I would have been picking up girls left and right.

Why?? I really don't know, I guess it all goes back to the grass bieng greener on the other side:rolleyes: .

pruto
07-29-2003, 02:21 AM
i have a strange attraction to red heads, dunno why.

as for accents, usually cool, except fobish accents, asian girls with fobby accents is a huge turnoff for me (with maybe one exception).

S14Speed997
07-29-2003, 06:34 AM
Yea, being "man-pretty" doesnt hurt much.....I usually attract girls with boyfriends, thats mostly ALL I attract....Hasn't bit me in the a$$ yet..YET

S13chica, doesnt that name mean you are spanish???????????

Eric

Bill Roberts
07-29-2003, 06:58 AM
Jaded....yes, cranky, no...

Wise from experience...Maybe..

Steeles
07-29-2003, 07:00 AM
Tell me what you want and I can get them Steeles, Next time you see me I will have a female with me just for you. Hey you know now that I think of it I have never seen you with any females either. I always hear you talk about the girls from the local joint but haven't seen you with any so whats the deal there. I will also go as far to say any female you can get I can take from you.

Top that!
I'm something like a 17yr old pimp:D

show me what ya got kid.

never seen me out with one? thats cuz I dont take those girls out :boink: and your more than welcome to try and take um, but I got a decade on ya playa and most of the girls I get with will have nearly the same and not intrested in robbingthe cradle :D

and something like will never equal

KidDynamite - I had a friend from ethiopia that lived in London and picked up that accent. my girlfriend used to love it, so did like every chick he talked to. I need to find him.. he was crazy :)

Sway500
07-29-2003, 10:43 AM
I hear you Steeles. One or Two of your females would do me nicely. :boink: I love females with benefits! Right now I have too many friends so I will have to pass up the offer unless something changes. Maybe one of these days I can teach you a thing or 2, or like wise. For now the Palm 3 is full. ;)

ruf
07-29-2003, 11:12 AM
For now the Palm 3 is full. ;)
Yah, every night before you go to bed. :p

Steeles
07-29-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by ruf
:rofl: hahahahahahahha....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pdaf642b6e7a7cc3917fc0463b557e5e8/fc24ad67.jpg

Warwick5s
07-29-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ruf

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CLASSIC!!!

i don't really attract, or am attracted to, in general, anything other than white girls. (although i did have a strange cruise ship incident with a REALLY hot french/jamaican chick - she was all into the sex but was also a nutjob) it seems like all of the asian girls in madison are fug, and when there are so many hot hot hot hot hot hot east coast bitches in town.....of course i too am seriously whitebread so that must have something to do with it.

but t3h hotness is t3h hotness regardless of race.

Sway500
07-29-2003, 12:58 PM
Yah, every night before you go to bed.

Ha Ha, He He. Nice very funny:bowdown:

Guys thats too much for my virgin eyes.:eek:

I see you guys like to have jokes that ok thats all right. Ya'll better be glad I respect my elders.:bow:

NiteKids
07-29-2003, 01:37 PM
I think many of you misunderstood my question.

What nationality of girl comes up to you first or comes on to you first without you even trying to hit on them first.

Steeles
07-29-2003, 01:44 PM

What nationality of girl comes up to you first or comes on to you first without you even trying to hit on them first.

white girls... with boyfriends or husbands.

for me its just sex but for her its cheating
-joe buddens

Strider
07-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Filipinos girls usually come up to me. For some reason i've found that they have a thing for black guys. They either love us or hate us.

zero.counter
07-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Strider
Filipinos girls usually come up to me. For some reason i've found that they have a thing for black guys. They either love us or hate us.
Yeah, and a lot of black guys have a thing for asian/black women. Its a curve thing, not necessarily volumptuous, just smooth as silk fine azz sexy.

Baka Sama
07-29-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by zero.counter
Yeah, and a lot of black guys have a thing for asian/black women. Its a curve thing, not necessarily volumptuous, just smooth as silk fine azz sexy.

True true...
My last 2 girlfriends were asian. both viet actually. I dunno its just something about them, maybe the accent. Im pretty much attracted to asian and spanish girls.

asian girls = cute
spanish girls = sexy

Maybe its me but white girls are just nasty. I can never see myself dating any of the many white girls I know. Oh and I cant forget the sistas. Black girls are cool to but they be crazy as hell!!

SimpleS14
07-29-2003, 08:37 PM

Girls around here are not like that....unless they are drunk...

so yea....I would still have to say white girls. :D

fastpace
07-29-2003, 08:49 PM
hell yeah baka sama, the sistas are crazy. at school they mean mug me because I am talking to a girl that isn't black.

the ones that usually come up to me are mainly the white ones. don't know why.

whateverjames
07-29-2003, 09:43 PM
the really cute black chicks seem to be extra flirty around me.
i want a latin chick. already done the white thing.
i want to taste all of the colors of the rainbow before i die. :boink:

method2833
07-30-2003, 12:24 AM
i only attract fat or poor dirty spanish chicks

Keisuke
07-31-2003, 03:50 PM
my girl is persian, she does it for me. . . :drool:

Sanchi
07-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Mainly asian chicks for me. I guess cause they think im a nerdy Gangsta!! j/k alot of them are gold diggers though, white and spanish come to a close second!! White girls are freeky and spanish are just SEXY!! I like my girls petite, ez'er to lift up if you know what i mean ;)

parker
07-31-2003, 11:12 PM
white girls are easy.
i make 'em fall in love with me under flourecent lighting.
koreans are big on plastic surgery. fake beauty.

Jsquared
08-03-2003, 01:04 PM
so I take it this has to actually occur to me first before I can give my input? :-/ :hammer:

I can't seem to attract any of them :bash:

BEISSEN
08-04-2003, 09:19 AM
I have to say asain girls korena and philiipina.I am engaged to one nowand she is hot in my opion and a lil older.She is 26 and I am 21 just turned 21 in july and idid not hit on her she just hit on me and we stated talking then dateing and then bam I was engaged on my bday july 20th.

fastpace
08-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey BEISSEN that is what happen to me a couple of months ago. The girl showed interest in me first and then we started to get closer and then she broke it off. Kind of funny, but of well.

dvdevo
09-06-2003, 12:27 PM
hrmm ahh i'm chiense myself and i like chiense girls, but filipinas..oh man..(the non ghetto ones) are sooo cute.. White girls are cute too. Some mexican girls are cute. Ahh i'm atracted to all those nationalities :( i want a filipina though.

720_datsun
09-06-2003, 01:32 PM
asian girls. thats pretty much it. everyonce in awhile a white girl that turns into a bitch.

mbmbmb23
09-06-2003, 04:23 PM
I like biker chicks from the part of Florida that no one talks about.
:)http://www.fugly.net/g1/2047.jpg

-m

RanciD
09-06-2003, 06:00 PM
I'd have to say white girls because in my school there's maybe 10 non-white girls at absolute maximum. I think your environment is a bigger factor than anything else. If there's 90% more white girls than japanese girls then you can probably guess the results. My girlfriend is chinese though so who knows. :)

RedlineRacer
09-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Easy for me, BLACK CHICKS. I get so much sh!t from my friends about this. Like one time I was just walking down the street one night, and I had the black girl come up to me and said, "You look like you need a hug, let me give you one!" and started hugging me. I'll be in clubs and have black girls trying to get up on me. But I do get other chicks coming up to me. I had a hott white chick ask me out yesterday! That was tight.

floater
09-06-2003, 07:30 PM
I dont attract any girls, at least that I know of, of any nationality. Could be the divorce and two kids, I guess. All well, more money for my car.:naughty:

720_datsun
09-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by floater
I dont attract any girls, at least that I know of, of any nationality. Could be the divorce and two kids, I guess. All well, more money for my car.:naughty: maybe.......i guess we will never know.

initial s14
02-19-2004, 06:40 PM
i got off of a relationship that brought me to 4 years of asian chick misery.... i took a year of break now am ready to throw myself again to yet another arena of meeting vicious women that will give me another shock and awe.. i'd say..this time ill try white chicks.

Riielle
02-20-2004, 02:27 PM
personally, im VERY attracted to hispanic guys, BUT i am currently with a HOT WHITE GUY! and my bf is attracted to japanese and italian girls, but hes stuck with me and im POLISH! :bigok:

nightwalker
02-20-2004, 04:07 PM
I get a lot of asian girls, and black girls. When I lived in Oakland, had a group of black girls holla at me all the time. (I'm asian btw)

For asian girls, I seem to attract the Viet girls, and Flip girls. I guess I'm too dark for the Koreans. Korean girls always ask me if I'm Korean first, then when I tell them I'm not, they dissappear. Viet girls though, man, are they freaky. They have that sluty, fuck me now look to them that is soo cool.

Something about white girls that turn me off. I don't know, I grew up in a Super white town and use to like white girls, then after getting to know a lot of them, changed my mind.

Riielle
02-20-2004, 06:01 PM
haha thats terrible...i always say im white...polish are white right, cause im tan, and so is my family? everyone thinks im hispanic.

ONYX S-13
02-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Asian...Pretty much any woman with an accent

brokenben
02-20-2004, 07:32 PM
wow this thread was brought back from the dead. ...umm.. im attracted to asian girls, hispanic girls, and ITALIAN girls. like the real italian girls not the white girls that are 1/8 italian and claim italian. buutt.. since i have all asian friends.. and live on the west coast (no italians) i always get approached by asian girls.. usually with bfs. guess they cant resist the italians hahaa.. dam. jp. peace.

DuffMan
02-21-2004, 03:29 AM
Is FAT a nationality?

doriftokouki
02-21-2004, 04:01 AM
chinese girl ;)
hispanic
cute girls with british accents...mmmm so hot.

or even better (as an example):
a japanese girl from japan (japan citizen) but studied in England and speaks english w/ a british accent :eek: so sexy! :boink:

basically girls w/ accents.....no white girls for me.

Ditto, no more white girls for me, ive dated mostly filipina and latina but right now I am happy with a chinese girl with a British accent :D I can think of nothing hotter then a cute asian girl with a British accent speaking english, I agree with your post %100!!!

240Stilo
02-21-2004, 04:16 AM
Ok and yet people still didn't read the topic of this thread. Which type of person APPROACHES YOU the most. Everyone turned into a "what type of person you like the most" thread. I hope you can tell the difference between the two...if not then school yourself in English Comprehension.

And now for a random smiley: :hitit:

Phlip
02-21-2004, 08:14 AM
I tend to draw black girls and puerto rican chicks to myself, but I would mainly call it a product of my environment. I tend to find myself around them more than white and asian chicks. Luckily for me, these are the ones that I find myself attracted to myself, that and chicks from the islands, hurts me that I couldn't keep a handle on Nahdia From the Bahamas :bash:

S13Grl
02-21-2004, 10:04 AM
I'm from Croatia, Mark's a white boy :).

You all are right, the whole accent thing works like a charm. But not if you have like a very heavy middle-eastern accent, those don't do it. If you sound like a milder version of the girl from the Sam Adams commercial (the one with the House of Beer), then it's ok.

As far as attracting members of the opposite sex: it really doesn't matter when you're married. They're all testosterone bags anyway and nobody compares to Mark, not even worth looking. I'm never going out without him again.

Riielle
02-21-2004, 03:42 PM
ok black,hispanic and white...whatever...i work at a restaurant and get harrassed everday by guys asking if i have a bf...and some are actually hot! my current bf got to know me by coming to my restaurant!!!!! :boink:

SleepySR
02-21-2004, 04:32 PM
i seem to atract chicks with kids WTF :bash:

old_s13
02-21-2004, 05:18 PM
what you car enthusiasts fail to realize, is that you are all nerds and will die ALONE.

you attrACT nothing because i've already attracted them and had sex with all of them.

continue your aimless chatter..

JtWo
02-21-2004, 05:34 PM
You spelled attract wrong...

ICKY
02-21-2004, 07:48 PM
Me? id have to say Asian Women. Mostly Filipino i try to go after becuz all u fellow flips on here kno how flip parents are bout edumication. My ex was full flip. She was angry when she got a 92 B on a test!!

nasty s14
02-21-2004, 07:55 PM
African American women fo that good thick lovin but White girl is a close second cause fo some reason down south White girls are startin to get that a$$ I dont know whats going on???