PDA

View Full Version : CA 2JZ GTE 680HP Sil80 (93 240sx)

Jared0934
07-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey everyone first off thank you for looking. I'm testing the waters here so I'm in no hurry at all for this sale. I love my car and a lot of hard work and dedication has been put into so please dont disrespect me by lowballing me. What I have is a 1993 240sx dash isn't cracked interior is clean as well. Here's a list of some of the mods off the top of my head that I can think of, I have receipts for everything. Everything is brand new, literally brannndd new.. The oldest parts are back from January 2010 when the the build began and the car has been maybe drivin 2000 miles since then. The reason I'm selling the car is because I believe it deserves to have a owner who has more time on his/her hands that will be able to drive it like it was built to be driven... There is no sense in a 680whp daily driver...I just don't have the time with my current status in my job.

PRICE: $16,000 Also I will "possibly" accept trades of a truck/suv (turbo diesel is a plus) Please feel free to E-Mail me at [email protected] I'm located in Socal can meet anywhere from SD to LA

2JZGTE Engine
R154 transmission
1JZGTE Flywheel new
575 FT lbs of torque 6 puck clutch and pressure plate with factory pilot and throw out bearings
new clutch hub rings
crawler thrust upgrade
Haltech Sport 2000 Standalone
Mild port and polishing on head (done when rebuilding the head)
Haltech boost solenoid
Haltech custom wiring loom
Aluminum koyo style radiator
dual slim fans 12"
All line are Earls stainless steel braided lines
ARP Headstuds
AEM Eugo
Brian Crower Cams 272's
HKS style fuel rail
Precision 1000'cc injectors
6an stainless steel lines fuel lines
Ebay turbo manifold (proven to be good, check supra forums)
Twin Walbro's GSS341's
Comp Turbo T72
3" turbo back exhaust
4.5" muffler
all new during swap: genuine toyota parts, headgasket, timing belt, timing tensioner, gaskets
18" KCS 100 absolute fuel filter
DNA Cam Gears
DNA 13 row oil cooler with filter relocation
4x14x32" front mount intercooler
2.75" intercooler piping
Greddy style intake manifold
Godspeed 80mm throttle body
LS7 Ignition system
5 lug conversion
Complete earls stainless steel brake lines
z32 1 1/16" master brake cylinder
Z32 complete aluminum 30mm calipers and new pads
350z wheels
Aeromotive FPR
Zerolift Motor mount kit
TDF drive shaft
3.69 final drive with LSD
Upgraded 5 bolt axles
Godspeed full coilovers
BMW Style windshield
Dakota Digital SGI-5 speed signal

INTERIOR:
Godspeed 6pnt Rollcage
Godspeed Cross Bar

BODY:
2009 BMW Metallic Gray Paint (new)
All body lines match
JDM Silvia front end
JDM 180sx Rear Lights

SECURITY:
Full GPS tracking with dual back up battery and a FM beacon along with direct message to cell!
Viper 3303 2-way alarm system (Brand new, door actuators installed aswell full auto lock)
Pizzo Siren, tilt sensor, glass break microphone sensor.

I have a very very nice sound system I used for a month in my Eclipse and now its just sitting around. It's extremely loud if you set it to be, so loud that it no shit makes your face and nose itch because of the base... if you are interested in that it will add $1,500 to the price but I will get it professionally installed for you before the purchase. If your interested I'll PM/email you the details of the system as well.

http://i26.tinypic.com/dczx37.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/mc423c.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2w7g854.jpg

Again thank you for looking, I'm only testing the waters so I will take into consideration those who wish to purchase it a few months down the road, we will work something out. Please if you have nothing good to say, or don't like how it was built, bite your tongue because everyone has there own style and I'm extremely pleased with the way it came out.

佩恩_
07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Clean!!! GLWS.

D1S13
07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
nice motor set up-

buy this motor and car is free

Jared0934
07-19-2010, 04:05 PM
:-) thanks guys. I know the economy is tough for some right now so I don't expect this to sell like hot fire but I'm not too worried about it, i just want to make sure it ends up with someone who will treat it the way it deserves.

Edit: I forget if I mentioned it or not but it has all 4 brand new tires less then 500 miles on the front less then 800 on the rear. Also, had a really good full alignment done when I had the tires replaced. All 4 tires have roadside hazard warranty so if they pop due to a "screw" or other roadside hazards, firestone will replace them :-)

gusisboosted
07-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Goddamn, that looks like fun.

VERY well built.

BooStedS13SleePeR
07-19-2010, 06:13 PM
680 horse? This seems sketchy to me.. I'm buildin the same car and no way in hell would u be able to control the car with those wheels in the rear once it spooled the power would be too sick.I'm not bashin I'm just lookin for further explanations and possibly dyno sheets? But it looks pretty good for the most part.glws

Jared0934
07-19-2010, 06:35 PM
The 680whp comes from a E85 ethanol fuel tune. Ethanol is some scary shit for those of you who have tried it. Now for street, your rite, no one in there rite mind would run ethanol all day pushing 680whp from home to work. That's why it's street tuned currently to run on 91 premium petrol and the boost can be set to 10psi for a mid 300's power range to 15psi for a mid 500s power range... Personally I currently have it set to 10psi. It's still as fast as any corvette on the road, and very easy to drive.

zooopreme
07-19-2010, 06:47 PM
This is a nice car! GLWS, but I have question, how are the coilovers? Aren't godspeed's like poop?

Flicktitty
07-19-2010, 06:49 PM
nice car, is that a GE-T setup? (wondering about the LS7 ignition setup)

redsrcoupe
07-19-2010, 06:50 PM
wow...this is sick! proper build, crackhead price i'd list it for 18k at least! free bump for an amazing machine!

Jared0934
07-19-2010, 06:50 PM
lol no they are actually pretty nice. The car hasn't been corner balanced yet, aligned yes, but not corner balanced and adjusted. Once that is done this car will handle like a ferrari no doubt. How long will they last you? well they have a 1 or 2 year warranty i forget I'd have to look at the receipt. But who cares, if you plan on tracking/drifting/dragging the car i'm pretty sure you shouldn't be worried about how long they are going to last you :-)

lol hey if you want to offer me 18k i wont refuse! in a good economy this car should sell for 19-20 with all the hard work and money put into it. But I'm not greedy, I just want to see to it that this car gets the owner and home it deserves and one day gets to see the track.. oh yeah I guess I didn't mention that before.. This car has only been dyno'd. It has never seen a track not drift, drag, time attack, gymkhana, no effing around on the streets, no street racing b/s...no nothing....the engine and parts aren't even broken in yet.

edit again: oh you like the ignition? hah $$$$$$$$$$. but no this wasn't a GE-T if you look closely on the engine it says Toyota Twin Turbo bla bla bla. GTE from day one

jdminline6
07-19-2010, 09:22 PM
beautiful build, YES.....$16K for this setup, OK price in my opinion. Its not a steal no matter how hard you read the details on build...Lets not forget its a R154 and not Getrag 6spd, its a 93 nissan shell not 93-98 supra shell...price should be around 10-12K range...

Jared0934
07-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Now, that sounds more personal to me. Personally, I dont care for a supra shell, they are nice yes, I love the interior, but I fell inlove with 240's when I got my first 240 when I was 16 and ever since then these have been the cars I feel at home in. Also, I prefer 5 speed over 6 speed any day. The fastest drag cars are 5 speed the gears are longer. Also the R154 transmission is a tried and true tranny that is very strong and rated for easily 800+ horsepower. I appreciate the respectful manner in which you presented your statement though.

LAN_iRL
07-20-2010, 01:04 AM
interested in a silvia q's I have a fs/ft thread up

Jared0934
07-20-2010, 10:11 AM
im not really looking for trades on cars unless its a bmw audi or lexus or a vip style car...mostly just looking for something luxurious if its a car

LAN_iRL
07-20-2010, 10:40 AM
right on, good luck i am still interested if your mind set changes.

BooStedS13SleePeR
07-20-2010, 12:34 PM
No this car is priced great. I know what it costs to build this.. and I don't kno how many times I have to explain this on zilvia a GetRag is pointless in a S chassis car I don't care who the fuck says what. The fifth in a 154 will do about 160 which is sick fast for a s13 the cars a rat trap shoe box.don't flex to much on the price there's people that know what this is worth

Jared0934
07-20-2010, 11:46 PM
nope, hit 183mph in 5th

king_kush240
07-21-2010, 10:21 AM
delicious clean

BooStedS13SleePeR
07-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Hm it apprears that I stand corrected. Bump lol

Jared0934
07-21-2010, 01:30 PM
:-) pending a trade for a nice BMW... if anyone has any other trades or has a str8 up cash offer hit me up because the deals most likely going down soon and this beautiful sil80 will belong to someone else.

thenooblet
07-21-2010, 01:36 PM
you should get a duramax chevy if the BMW falls through...My dad has one and i love it!

Jared0934
07-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah a truck is what I had in mind, i need to get out of the car scene I spend way to much money in it but I guess I just effing cant lol

onefastfox
07-21-2010, 06:49 PM
beautiful build, YES.....$16K for this setup, OK price in my opinion. Its not a steal no matter how hard you read the details on build...Lets not forget its a R154 and not Getrag 6spd, its a 93 nissan shell not 93-98 supra shell...price should be around 10-12K range...

A while back a shop tried to do a budget swap and i think they were aroudn the 8k-9k mark, im talking stock 2jz with the auto. Thats for a bone stock 2jz, not a repainted 680hp monster. i would say this is a great price considering the mods, do your home work before you open your yap. BTW the stock r154 will hold 700-800hp in a stock supra which has 1000lbs on the 240, id say with a full merlin swap they are just as strong as the 6 speeds.

my money pit(its done but i love this pic):

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/onefastfox/saturdayapril417014-1.jpg

onefastfox
07-21-2010, 06:53 PM
3.69 drive, are you running a Q45 rear end or just a swapped diff (if so what type)?

Jared0934
07-21-2010, 07:01 PM
yup Q45 rear end.. the BMW might not go through I'm not to pleased with reviews i've read plus I already know the bushings need to be replaced which on BMW's is a $800 dollar job. entertaining offers of cash still trades... kind of wanting a nice lexus or VIP style car... just shoot me an email with whatever u have, you never know.

^nice supra, beautiful engine bay and clean, if the engine bay was painted and cleaned up on my car im sure it would really stand out and not look so dirty :-(

babillaracing
07-21-2010, 07:23 PM
nice car and good price bump for you

Jared0934
07-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments, I'm happy to know people approve of the my style. If sales fall through or I don't a sensible trade that I think is truly even, when I come back from afghanistan next year I can promise you will see this car in a magazine and at every drift/time attack race there is!

Brock864
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
5lbs more boost really makes a 200hp difference? that would be awesome!

Jared0934
07-21-2010, 10:30 PM
well just as an update tonight I set the boost to 15psi and it fucking feels insane. No traction up to 4th gear...pretty it feels a lot different just in the 5 extra pounds i put on the turbo tonight. It can safely go up to 19psi on pump gas you just have to watch for over boost but its been tried and tested and everything runs great. The ECU har s a safe mode anyone so if over boost does accur the ECU will stomp the car down to 3k rpm and below..

racerx2k1
07-22-2010, 08:50 AM
:-) thanks guys. I know the economy is tough for some right now so I don't expect this to sell like hot fire but I'm not too worried about it, i just want to make sure it ends up with someone who will treat it the way it deserves.

Edit: I forget if I mentioned it or not but it has all 4 brand new tires less then 500 miles on the front less then 800 on the rear. Also, had a really good full alignment done when I had the tires replaced. All 4 tires have roadside hazard warranty so if they pop due to a "screw" or other roadside hazards, firestone will replace them :-)

:-) pending a trade for a nice BMW... if anyone has any other trades or has a str8 up cash offer hit me up because the deals most likely going down soon and this beautiful sil80 will belong to someone else.

Thanks for all the nice comments, I'm happy to know people approve of the my style. If sales fall through or I don't a sensible trade that I think is truly even, when I come back from afghanistan next year I can promise you will see this car in a magazine and at every drift/time attack race there is!

well just as an update tonight I set the boost to 15psi and it fucking feels insane. No traction up to 4th gear...pretty it feels a lot different just in the 5 extra pounds i put on the turbo tonight. It can safely go up to 19psi on pump gas you just have to watch for over boost but its been tried and tested and everything runs great. The ECU har s a safe mode anyone so if over boost does accur the ECU will stomp the car down to 3k rpm and below..

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.