PDA

View Full Version : PA 92 RB20 Coupe with many Extras

stimpsrps13
07-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I’m going back to school soon and I need money so I need to part with my 240. It was supposed to be my summer project, but due to 50 hour work weeks and a low bank account I unfortunately need to sell it. I’ve had the car for about a year now and I have babied the sh*t out of it. The motor was rebuilt and swapped by the previous owner who is a friend of mine. He has done several RB swaps and rebuilds including 20/25/26. The motor runs great; it has no more than 3,000 miles on it since the rebuild. It is ready and eager for a big turbo, it was my goal this summer but obviously it didn’t get done. This car has a lot of potential, the frame is rust free and it includes a lot of parts both installed and uninstalled.

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4807578314/in/set-72157624408420967/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4807578314/in/set-72157624408420967/)

Motor/Trans:
-Rebuilt Rb20
-All New Seals/Gaskets
-Nismo Timing Belt
-New Water Pump
-New Valve seals
-3 Angle Valve Job
-Cometic 1.1mm Head Gasket
-ARP Head Studs
-Wiseco Pistons
-Spec Stage 3 6-Puck Clutch
-Mckinney Mounts
-Twin 14” Electric Fans
-Nismo Thermostat
-3” Turboback
-FMIC with custom piping
-Optima Red Top
-No A/C

Suspension:
-K-Sport Coilovers (old)
-16x8 Gold XXR 521’s with 205/55 Bridgestones in the rear and Yokohamas in the front

Interior:
-Nitrous Boost Gauge
-Autometer A/F Gauge (not hooked up)
-Titanium Shift Knob
-4 PT Harnesses

Exterior:
-Clear Signal Lights
-Smoked Tails
-Shaved Wing

Uninstalled/Extras:
-JDM LSD
-New Orange Front Sway Bar (not sure of brand)
-New OEM Rear Brake Rotors
-New Single A Pillar Pod
-New Stereo Harness Adapter
-New Trunk Weather Stripping
-Full set of steelies with pretty beat tires
-Set of Teardrops with 2 snow tires and 2 Futuras

Full S13 Silvia Front End Conversion
-Metal Fenders (primed)
-Bumper Cover (primed)
-Hood (black)
-Triple Projectors
-Brackets

Issues:
-Needs paint very badly, the trunk and rear garnish were rusto-rolled and look much better than the rest of the car.
-Typical 240 body, it has a few dents/dings and does have a salvage title. I’m pretty sure it was in a fender bender because the front and rear bumpers could both use replacing.
-Passenger side lock doesn’t work with the key.
-Radiator leaks slowly from the drain plug. This should be swapped anyway for a bigger rad.
-Drivers side seat bolster is ripped, and the carpet has a few stains.
-Speedo was never hooked up
-2nd Gear Grinds Sometimes
-I believe it has a vacuum leak before the motor warms up because it runs rough untill up to operating temp.
-Inspection was up as of June, If this is a problem I can try and get it done before the sale

Overall this is a solid car. It’s never been boosted past 10psi, and the motor is ready for much more. If I can get the right price for the car everything listed will come with it. That’s the car plus a full silvia front end conversion, the NEW xxrs, 2 extra sets of wheels, lsd, and everything else listed…even Domo Kun! I’m probably forgetting some stuff too but ill try to add it if I remember. I understand that the car has its share of issues, but it also has its share of benefits and I feel that the price is fair. I’m looking for a quick sale here, I would like to have it gone by the end of July if possible. Lastly I know the pictures aren’t great, I can get more upon request as well as pictures of the front end and other parts. Make me and offer!

$5200 OBO - I will sell just the car without the extra parts for significantly less...

Email = [email protected]

stimpsrps13
07-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Bump... No Interest at all? Come on guys I'm pretty open to offers right now.

stimpsrps13
07-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Im going away for a few days...Ill be back on Wednesday to answer emails.

slideslidegnarslide
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
lmk if you wanna move alot on price

stimpsrps13
07-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Price Drop! $4900 obo for EVERYTHING. I need to get rid of this guys..make me some offers.

racerx2k1
07-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Bump... No Interest at all? Come on guys I'm pretty open to offers right now.

Im going away for a few days...Ill be back on Wednesday to answer emails.

Price Drop! $4900 obo for EVERYTHING. I need to get rid of this guys..make me some offers.

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.