PDA

View Full Version : car audio

Bricksquad1017
07-15-2010, 11:35 PM
does any one on zilvia run a p.a system in there car if so what brand and also im thinking about installing some grill speakers any advice if you got any thing for sale let me know

LimeLite Racing
07-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Why would you run a p.a. in your car? Sing death metal with your buddies on battery powered guitar amps and congas?

Bricksquad1017
07-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Why would you run a p.a. in your car? Sing death metal with your buddies on battery powered guitar amps and congas?

no lol its louder than speakers and i think youre thinking about a diffrent type of p.a

LimeLite Racing
07-15-2010, 11:54 PM
no lol its louder than speakers and i think youre thinking about a diffrent type of p.a

I probably am. :( Do inform...

My last hatch was runnin all JL audio. It was the most extreme sound system I have ever owned. From speakers to subs I feel that JL audio surpasses most sound systems in quality, price, and sound.

mike[pistonless]
07-16-2010, 12:23 AM
pa's are epic i installed one on my friends car and its good for hitting up girls at the mall, especially when they are walking with there boyfriend lol

Bricksquad1017
07-16-2010, 12:24 AM
;3543859']pa's are epic i installed one on my friends car and its good for hitting up girls at the mall, especially when they are walking with there boyfriend lol

yeah lol that and also i want to run my radio throuh it so it will be super loud lol

LimeLite Racing
07-16-2010, 01:38 AM
;3543859']pa's are epic i installed one on my friends car and its good for hitting up girls at the mall, especially when they are walking with there boyfriend lol

yeah lol that and also i want to run my radio throuh it so it will be super loud lol

So it turns out we WERE on the same page. Singing Bon Jovi at Carl's Jr. to impress some chicks while your homie is shreddin' acoustic to your buddy bongo'in it up.

h2v7
07-17-2010, 05:55 PM
yea right singing into the p.a.

"FREE CANDY"

soreballz
07-17-2010, 07:21 PM
yea right singing into the p.a.

"FREE CANDY"
lmao

I want one so that I can yell at the fuckheads that insist on cruising in the left lane at 65 mph.
"HEY ASSHOLE. THE LEFTLANE IS FOR PASSING. PLEASE DRIVE OFF OF THE NEXT BRIDGE."

punxva
07-17-2010, 10:10 PM
oh the possibilities are endless

Bricksquad1017
07-17-2010, 10:57 PM
haha lol what would you use youre p.a for thread

240sx123$
07-19-2010, 06:40 AM
lmao

I want one so that I can yell at the fuckheads that insist on cruising in the left lane at 65 mph.
"HEY ASSHOLE. THE LEFTLANE IS FOR PASSING. PLEASE DRIVE OFF OF THE NEXT BRIDGE."

Thats what painters tape is for. Write "MOVE OVER" backwards across your windsheild. It actually works pretty well.

Either that, or loosen up a headlight, so it bobs around on the highway the whole time. Theyll think youre flashing your brights. (I only know this because my kouki's headlight has a broken tab, and most people gtfo of my way when my headlights are on, lol)

DALAZ_68
07-19-2010, 08:51 AM
talk to 90DGRZ i think is his name...he runs one in his car...ice cream jingle mid drift FTW...lol
http://zilvia.net/f/members/90-dgrz.html

soreballz
07-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Thats what painters tape is for. Write "MOVE OVER" backwards across your windsheild. It actually works pretty well.

Either that, or loosen up a headlight, so it bobs around on the highway the whole time. Theyll think youre flashing your brights. (I only know this because my kouki's headlight has a broken tab, and most people gtfo of my way when my headlights are on, lol)
No need for that. I have 21 year old pop-up lights. :tardrim:
95% of my driving is during daylight hours though, so that technique is fairly useless.

Screw the painter's tape; I just enjoy yelling at people.

DataXUnknown
07-20-2010, 01:49 AM
I had a guy in nice raised truck at a red light in the turn lane one time say "Hay you, in the white Nissan, thats really nice......I wanna see that thing get sideways"

So I gave him a little rev and bounced off the Bee*R for him shooting some flames and he proceeded with "That was sick".

Thought that story was related to this thread...I want a PA system now too so I can request people get sideways for me