PDA

View Full Version : question for greddy?

bb4_96
07-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Don't know if this is the right spot but, If there is anybody who is a greddy rep or knows of one I'm trying to find the out where they source their sr ecu connectors for their emanage harnesses.

GabeS14
07-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Don't know if this is the right spot but, If there is anybody who is a greddy rep or knows of one I'm trying to find the out where they source their sr ecu connectors for their emanage harnesses.

did you try calling greddy?
google.it greddy has a location in socal.

sw20>>s14
07-15-2010, 04:39 PM
i never get why people are so shy to utilize business' customer service dept...or the internet for that matter...baffles me...

slider2828
07-15-2010, 04:41 PM
You can also contact mohdparts.com which points to somewhere else now, but they have a wiring kit that uses that connector between stock ecu and emanage ecu....

bb4_96
07-15-2010, 06:57 PM
I sent an e-mail before i posted here but no response all afternoon. After i posted I found their number. talked to rep. rep said they get the connector from nissan directly. Its an AMP Tyco connector. But they can't sell me the connector seperate from the greddy harness= $165 plug. So I called digikey(amp/tyco dealer) and they don't have it in the catalog but if i could get a p/n they could to a non catalog transaction and order it from tyco. Called tyco and tyco won't release any info or sell it without nissan's permission and part number. So I called a parts department to see if I could get a corporate contact from them and they were dumbfounded. Next i called nissan customer service and didn't have any luck so i guess i need a nissan guru/insider now.

I found a place to source the other harness connectors from I just need the ecu connector. And if anyone knows I'd also like to know what compatible connector contacts there are for the different connectors so i don't have to splice anymore or do the stupid solder trick with the existing contacts.

LimeLite Racing
07-15-2010, 11:50 PM
i never get why people are so shy to utilize business' customer service dept...or the internet for that matter...baffles me...

x2.... I hear that..

bb4_96
07-16-2010, 04:07 AM
^^ Thanks...