PDA

View Full Version : Follow My Progress

Bricksquad1017
07-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Was up guys im 17 years old i hold a black belt in taekwondo and a blue belt in american kimpo and my Green belt in bjj i hold a amature record of
31-4-2 now i will be making my pro debut in september at the st.pete times form i have 5 monthes to prepare for my fight i am 6,2 and weight 285 pounds i have to cut down to 215 or 205 we havent agreed on a weight yet but as you can see alot of weight to cut down for the fight i thought it would be neat to make a thread following my weight loss results and training also tips on weight loss and tricks i have learned and what im eating and supplements i am taking and also alot of people on here like mma and i would like to get more people in the sport most people on here are young enough to start if you have any questions ask

Sam_Well.13
07-13-2010, 02:47 AM
youtube.com

NINJASPY
07-13-2010, 03:24 AM
how much body fat do you have?
cutting 70+ lbs will make you very weak.
get a doctor/dietitian to help you lose weight. cut the carbs/saturated fat out.
don't agree to fight until you are near target weight and feel strong enough to win.
what kind of competition is it? mma? points system?
I suggest you work on core, stomach, back, neck(chin), legs and grip. Fast twitch muscles/lean muscle. But then again you have good record so you're doing something right.

bb4_96
07-13-2010, 05:12 AM
You are going to ruin your build dropping that much for your height. I'm 5'10 160 and its prime for mma. If you go down to 215 being 4" taller.... You'd be skeletor. I know one guy who's 6'1 and 200 and he is just goofy looking. Are you super fat right now? 70lbs seems very extreme. Also repeatedly getting bopped in the head begins to reduce your brain function eventually lol.

Bricksquad1017
07-13-2010, 07:56 AM
how much body fat do you have?
cutting 70+ lbs will make you very weak.
get a doctor/dietitian to help you lose weight. cut the carbs/saturated fat out.
don't agree to fight until you are near target weight and feel strong enough to win.
what kind of competition is it? mma? points system?
I suggest you work on core, stomach, back, neck(chin), legs and grip. Fast twitch muscles/lean muscle. But then again you have good record so you're doing something right.

You are going to ruin your build dropping that much for your height. I'm 5'10 160 and its prime for mma. If you go down to 215 being 4" taller.... You'd be skeletor. I know one guy who's 6'1 and 200 and he is just goofy looking. Are you super fat right now? 70lbs seems very extreme. Also repeatedly getting bopped in the head begins to reduce your brain function eventually lol.

alot of body fat right now lol iv been eating a shit load and weight lifting and i am doing it threw a doctor i have cut weight before if you do it right you wont be 2 weak and the point system is the standerd 10 point system and yeah 510 160 thats a good build im trying to get lean again 6'2 215 wont look 2 bad and this is not the most weight to cut brock lesnar before evry fight cuts about 80 pounds ill have to lose about 3.5 pounds a week

J3123MY
07-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Damn dude, you are fucking huge for 17. Good luck.

sw20>>s14
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM

thats exactly what i was thinking...lol

anyway, get situated and know your body better...dropping such drastic amounts of weight and competing definitely calls for more wariness and care...GL and keep up posted on your journey

crossfit and p90 does a body good ;)

Bricksquad1017
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM

thats exactly what i was thinking...lol

anyway, get situated and know your body better...dropping such drastic amounts of weight and competing definitely calls for more wariness and care...GL and keep up posted on your journey

crossfit and p90 does a body good ;)

thank you and i will

I LUV MY S13
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
well are you muscle or a chubby? studies have shown that you burn more calories lifting weights than cardio exercise. And we all know to lose weight you gotta burn more than you gain.