PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a car painter to shoot my 40 in the 831/408 area!!!

non-stop rps13
07-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Hey fellas,

I have an s13 hatch I am trying to get painted by the end of the month. Its body color right now is white. Im looking for someone with the tools and room to spray my hatch for a reasonable price. I was thinking about doing all the prep work myself (wich I assume is the most labor) and have someone shoot the paint for me, cus I dont have a gun or a compressor, or the space ect. Or just having soneone help me prep and paint in general.

Im just trying to make some options for myself and most of all saving some cash doing so. I dont mind doing hard work and doing it myself if I could I would but I do not have the space nor tools to do so and paint shops want to charge 2gs+ and thats not going to happen.

So let me know whats up? All advise welcome and Thanx in advance.

non-stop. :ughd:

skylinrcr01
07-10-2010, 11:58 PM
I know of a place in corona that does a decent job for what they charge.. Their name is Choice auto body and they are on Lincoln I believe. Its been run by the same family for at least 20 years, and they shot my Camaro for around 1400... got a little overspray on my exhaust but not that big of a deal...

951's 330i
07-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Hit up Ozzie at Pacautobody. Hes in long beach, but def. worth it. Tell him bryan with the recently paint blue s14 sent ya

non-stop rps13
07-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Hit up Ozzie at Pacautobody. Hes in long beach, but def. worth it. Tell him bryan with the recently paint blue s14 sent ya

Im actually from LBC and down there every few months visiting fam and stuf.

How much are they going for?

non-stop rps13
07-14-2010, 10:33 PM
I know of a place in corona that does a decent job for what they charge.. Their name is Choice auto body and they are on Lincoln I believe. Its been run by the same family for at least 20 years, and they shot my Camaro for around 1400... got a little overspray on my exhaust but not that big of a deal...

$1400 that not bad at all cus that what im looking at spending anyway.
Corona is kinda far but hey lets see what haapens by the end of the moth. lol :rimshot:

non-stop rps13
07-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Thanx for the tips fellas. Ill let you know what i come up with when i get paid this friday.