PDA

View Full Version : was gonna fuck someone up over beer pong shit talking

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 05:31 AM
:gives: okay here is the story guys! im buzz right now a little and basically i played beer pong and lost a couple of round to this guy at a party with my sorry ass friend that i just got back from. i was really kool about it but he got coky as hell and at the last game we played that we won he gonna go say to my girl " u know who the real winner is keep rooting for me" with a smile that got me so mad:eek:. so i was like:wtf: dude i don't know you like that for u to say bullshit like that to my girlfriend... so i step up to him and was like dude catch my fade ( fight me bro cause that was outta line... i would never go personal like that) all my friends stop me of course and he just kept walking like omg bye dude ima shake everyone hand and leave.... so when i came up to apologize to him cause everyone told me to drop it cause my designated driver was gonna go home i was ready to give it to him... but i didn't and he said "we can continue on wit the game i lost fair and square we can do it again next time" so i shook his hand and told him it was kool... what should i really do guys? some of my friends were like its not worth it right now next time for the sake of cops coming to arrest us if we did do something. And some ppl was like give it to that shit talking bitch:ugh::rl:... Did i do the right thing? or would it be fun to fight cause i do a little mma now and would like to use it in a real situation. And my girlfriend is against violence cause she hates rumors and shit talking later on... omg sorry guys this is off topic section so thats why im typing this shit! but what would u do if u was buzz and piss and 20 years old... we do dumb things sometimes and learn from it... should i just gave it to him... should i catch him slippin later and call him out again... or should i let it go. i feel like this is my pride, and for a guy that just met me that night and met my girlfriend to act like that was outta line. because i would never act like that if i just met the couple that night! anyways i know he was probably just drunk to say that but it got me off.. im still a little buzz don't flame me for writing this up. I have to just express this out instead of talking this out wit someone one on one in the middle of the night. To me it was not kool and i did not take it as a joke cause he was not a friend but just a dude that was eye balling my girl the whole night to say that. so guys if u were 20 under age drinking like every teenager and thought he was a punk for bringing personal stuff up what would u do? sorry for posting this a head of time but i know there will be stupid negative feedbacks cause most of u would never be in this situation and just wanted to flame me up go for it bitch:fawk2:. but please wit those of u with postive feedback thank you.

Omarius Maximus
07-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Wow. You are a moron. I'd never take anything said in a beer pong match seriously. The whole point of the game is shit talk and drink.

Lolz at your pride on the line and you doing mma training. Do you wear affliction shirts too Billy Badass?

fliprayzin240sx
07-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Seriously? Over something that fucking dumb? Not like the dood made a fucking pass at your gf...

Besides shit talking is part of the game, keeps the other player from focusing.

mrsuave
07-10-2010, 05:44 AM
i play to get faded, and not really care if i win or lose. but you said it yourself :

.[QUOTE/] because i would never act like that if i just met the couple that night!

you did a good thing.

just catch him slippin somewhere when your girl's not around! haha. but only he's talkin shit again.

**edit: ^ if you hate him that much

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Wow. You are a moron. I'd never take anything said in a beer pong match seriously. The whole point of the game is shit talk and drink.

Lolz at your pride on the line and you doing mma training. Do you wear affliction shirts too Billy Badass?

dude the thing was the game and night was over and he said that so its not part of the game no more thx for comment!

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 06:05 AM
^^^^ plus alot of ppl heard it with me when he said it and it was way after the game when ppl was leaving and ppl agreed that it was unnecessary for a random guy to say that after a game in the end. everyone talk shit during those games but to say shit long past it happens? come on!

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 06:16 AM

all most forgot lol! yeah man i wish i had a shirt that express that instead of ppl reading my face expression lol wow i would of put one on! it was not during a game everything was kool like i said till after he lost the last game and we moved on and the end of the night he said that as he was trying to say bye to my girlfriend. if u read my post it says i consider that he was drunk that was one reason i did not do anything after also thx:rofl:

whitenoise
07-10-2010, 06:22 AM
things to consider bro. its beer pong with a bunch of drunk underage kids in someones house and what not. that alone is not a good start. this guy doesnt know u from a hole in the wall to say shit to ur girl but who cares, did ur girl give a shit? and fucking him up isnt something u think about and try to rationalize. fuck him up and make him realize he fucked with the wrong guy and shake it off and have more drinks. ..,,, oh and u trying to test out ur mma skills in real life ??? believe me when i say ur not the only one doing mma now a days and maybe this guy have the same idea with u. so if u plan on testing ur skills , better get ur A game . it would be a shame if u get ur ass kicked after telling everyone bout ur mma thing. i say go to ur class and blow some steam off ur sparring partners and call it a day.

mrsuave
07-10-2010, 06:28 AM
maybe part of you was angered because you weren't drinking budlight.

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 06:32 AM
things to consider bro. its beer pong with a bunch of drunk underage kids in someones house and what not. that alone is not a good start. this guy doesnt know u from a hole in the wall to say shit to ur girl but who cares, did ur girl give a shit? and fucking him up isnt something u think about and try to rationalize. fuck him up and make him realize he fucked with the wrong guy and shake it off and have more drinks. ..,,, oh and u trying to test out ur mma skills in real life ??? believe me when i say ur not the only one doing mma now a days and maybe this guy have the same idea with u. so if u plan on testing ur skills , better get ur A game . it would be a shame if u get ur ass kicked after telling everyone bout ur mma thing. i say go to ur class and blow some steam off ur sparring partners and call it a day.
WOW i was thinking exactly that after lol on the way back home at least. what if he did train too? lol that would of been fun, but since im soberin up now and i did think about it it was not worth the trouble i should of smiled. :D

HalveBlue
07-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Here's what you should do:

Step 1: Get sand out of vagina.

Step 2: Grow the fuck up.

You're welcome! :)

whitenoise
07-10-2010, 06:39 AM
WOW i was thinking exactly that after lol on the way back home at least. what if he did train too? lol that would of been fun, but since im soberin up now and i did think about it it was not worth the trouble i should of smiled. :D

yea man, save it for things worth ur sweat and pain. i bet no one even gives a shit nor remebered what happen last night.

Itzda180sx
07-10-2010, 07:07 AM

LMFAO! im not going to say nothing negative to u about that but damn bro don't u mean go qweef outta ur vagina! or something i mean just cause im from long beach doesn't mean i was rollin in sand during the party... i know its just a figure of speech so i will grow the fuck up! And like my dumb young ignorant friends and I would say after (you're welcome) " yeah no problem just... Suck IT Easy!"

handinpants
07-10-2010, 07:11 AM
you coulda asked him for a ride home and force puked in his car.....

mrsuave
07-10-2010, 07:37 AM
you coulda asked him for a ride home and force puked in his car.....

him + his girl = 2 girls 1 cup in the dudes car.

YoungGun
07-10-2010, 08:23 AM
"Catch my fade."

Do people really say this shit in real life?

codyace
07-10-2010, 08:49 AM
"Catch my fade."

dude, br'ah

codyace
07-10-2010, 08:57 AM
LMFAO! im not going to say nothing negative to u about that but damn bro don't u mean go qweef outta ur vagina! or something i mean just cause im from long beach doesn't mean i was rollin in sand during the party... i know its just a figure of speech so i will grow the fuck up! And like my dumb young ignorant friends and I would say after (you're welcome) " yeah no problem just... Suck IT Easy!"

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

flip3d
07-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Yay for underaged drinking.

Daniel.
07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Cool story bro.

http://img.skitch.com/20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

90hatchie
07-10-2010, 10:18 AM
yo bro catch my fade
then lets work out togethor bro!
YEA BRO GET DRUNK WHOOOOOO

allntrlundrgrnd
07-10-2010, 10:25 AM
I didn't get past the first sentence.

BOROSUN
07-10-2010, 10:30 AM
ooh shit he does a little mma! guy is legit.

Souljahzs13
07-10-2010, 10:46 AM
This sh!t happens way too much, especially in the younger crowd. It was good that you calmed down did not lose your head over pride. Look at it as a compliment that he thinks your girl attractive, you should feel lucky to be with someone like her. Now if he made a pass that had your girl feeling uncomfortable handle it somewhere else. Do not disrespect the house and kill the atmosphere of the party. If he made that pass and your girl did something that made you feel uncomfortable, handle her later.
You did the right thing by manning up shaking his hand and squashing the beef. Don't let him think he's better than you and something this little is making you insecure. It's just a game and both of you guys were buzzing it so don't trip over trash talk even if it was over an hour ago... Shiet just got competitive

ranger240
07-10-2010, 10:48 AM
if beer pong shit talking is enough to make you want to kick ass, 1. you're taking it to seriously, 2. you have anger problems, 3. being drunk is no excuse to type incoherently online, doing so to girls is ok, but not a bunch of crappy-car enthusiasts

work on your issues there little guy then get back to us

benc
07-10-2010, 10:52 AM
i'd probably fight him, i hate when people i don't know talk shit like that. but then again im a steam head

HyperTek
07-10-2010, 10:53 AM
why underage shouldnt be drinking...

jzepol1985
07-10-2010, 11:13 AM
This sounds like it will fit right in at MyLifeIsBro (http://mylifeisbro.com/)

shinobis13hb
07-10-2010, 11:30 AM
i couldn't care what you did that night to him or he did to you
at least you had a dd. and you didn't drive your 240drunk and out of anger and hit a damn poll or pedestrian. but your taking this situation way to serious go find a new group of friends you'll just get your ass kicked one day for thinking the way you do.

MitchellBade
07-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Holy wall of text. I was going to read it all but found it quite difficult. I also can't believe you would post that on this forum. I doubt anyone cares.

sleep
07-10-2010, 12:03 PM
i play to get faded, and not really care if i win or lose. but you said it yourself :

you did a good thing.

just catch him slippin somewhere when your girl's not around! haha. but only he's talkin shit again.

**edit: ^ if you hate him that much

Children..............:ghey:

jayrawr
07-10-2010, 12:06 PM
hahahaha how old are you?

SlideWell
07-10-2010, 12:06 PM
im still waiting for an answer on if people really say "catch my fade" in california. kinda makes sense to me tho. cool story brew. pictures of your gf or ban.

amdnivram
07-10-2010, 12:08 PM
omfg, am i the only one who got a headache from trying to understand wtf he was saying?

jzepol1985
07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
im still waiting for an answer on if people really say "catch my fade" in california. kinda makes sense to me tho. cool story brew. pictures of your gf or ban.

Thats the first time I heard. Ill ask my "Bro" friends and I will give you an update.

BOROSUN
07-10-2010, 12:30 PM
i think you're the only one, guy.

TougeLove
07-10-2010, 12:41 PM

never heard it. EVER!

LimeLite Racing
07-10-2010, 12:44 PM
so i step up to him and was like dude catch my fade ( fight me bro cause that was outta line.

LMAO. Catch my fade. Hey dawg bro, catch my fade. Sweet definition.

TheWolf
07-10-2010, 12:46 PM
you lost at beer pong.. u must suck at life

quit that training to be a cage fighter shit... just work on your B game before you step upto the A game.

TougeLove
07-10-2010, 12:50 PM
1. catch my fade

To be beaten by another person. To catch their beatdown.
"Catch my fade, bitch."

i thought he was asking for a haircut with a nice fade. im way off.

lawrenceyang
07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
LOL i like how zilvia is the first place you go after you're in a drunken frenzy

1. catch my fade

"Catch my fade, bitch."

ESmorz
07-10-2010, 01:17 PM
CN's:

-Played beer pong
-Guy talked shit after game
-OP thought about fighting him
-OP then posted about his lame ass life on Zilvia still "catchin his fade" because he had to be home before his parents knew he was out.

keistyle
07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Are you insecure about your girlfriend?

ESmorz
07-10-2010, 01:21 PM

You talkin' shit on his girlfriend?

Watch out buddy.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mevfr5.gif

!Zar!
07-10-2010, 01:24 PM
OP is underage.

He can't hold his liquor, nor control his rage.

So he posts it on xanga err zilvia.net.

Daniel.
07-10-2010, 01:25 PM

Watch out buddy.

Most appropriate GIF ever.

s13 @ fullboost
07-10-2010, 01:25 PM
bro run him over with your brodozer s chassis

fcdrifter20
07-10-2010, 01:34 PM

lol. yes ppl do say "catch my fade" in california...its always pretty funny when its used too...makes who ever said it look like a complete dumbass....

CN's:

-Played beer pong
-Guy talked shit after game
-OP thought about fighting him
-OP then posted about his lame ass life on Zilvia still "catchin his fade" because he had to be home before his parents knew he was out.

you summed that up pretty good, thnx . you saved me from reading that headache of a post on the first page

unlegendary
07-10-2010, 01:35 PM
you're not low enough

PhoPoweR
07-10-2010, 01:44 PM
lol fail and such a panzy askin for advice, sound like a drama queen goin on about it after its over lulz

LimeLite Racing
07-10-2010, 01:48 PM

Watch out buddy.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahah Roid Rage!!!!

VROOOM
07-10-2010, 02:02 PM
hey guys did you get your class schedule for senior year yet?

oh wait this isnt the high school drama thread. my bad

LB 180SX
07-10-2010, 02:17 PM
"catch my fade."

do people really say this shit in real life?

lol. That shit had me laughin!!
You can go along with the fight (which is what he wants)
or you can be the bigger man and make him look stupid!
Either way you make your own deisions

ericcastro
07-10-2010, 02:20 PM

"Catch my fade."

Cool story bro.

http://img.skitch.com/20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

yo bro catch my fade
then lets work out togethor bro!
YEA BRO GET DRUNK WHOOOOOO

Children..............:ghey:

1. catch my fade

"Catch my fade, bitch."

Dude, the sooner you come out, the sooner all that mis-directed anger will go away.

BTW, you are an idiot.
You are supposed to talk shit during beer pong, its what men do.
They give each other a hard time when playing games, drinking, and sports.

You sir, are a little girl.
Stay at home, let us men handle the fun trash talking while beer ponging.

ESmorz
07-10-2010, 02:22 PM
http://tvmegasite.net/images/primetime/oc/2003review/donnie.JPG

Long Beach is tough.

DJDANGER24
07-10-2010, 02:27 PM
omfg, am i the only one who got a headache from trying to understand wtf he was saying?
no, i had to re read it like 2 times and then i got sick of trying to make sense of it...Bro.

ericcastro
07-10-2010, 02:30 PM
catch my fade bro.
http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/wigger.jpg

Is all the MMA fighting to show that you are masculent and not really a homosexual?
All that anger and violence isnt needed.
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/you_are_this_gay.jpg

Is this you??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOI7BTmmk0&feature=player_embedded

I LUV MY S13
07-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Shit i might have gotten butt hurt too, but i would of followed him outside and told him wassup. Then again, Im real hot headed so him saying something to my girl would've pissed me off.

BUT, if she didnt care, then why should you? If she was like whatever, then you should'nt have even said anything. So uhm, get over it

DALAZ_68
07-10-2010, 02:39 PM

that^
"Catch my fade."

i really feel ashamed to be from CALI and see him talk

Yay for underaged drinking.

seriously right, no wonder he's getting mad, he still shits yellow...i think he needs a smirnoff ice or a fucken zima...

pictures of your gf or ban.

seriously, i wanna see if she's worth saving her from having a dipshit BF who cant take shit talking

Dude, the sooner you come out, the sooner all that mis-directed anger will go away.

BTW, you are an idiot.

^ 100% agree...

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/you_are_this_gay.jpg

lol

and i bet he's gonna post later "guys i was really fucked up and i dont remember posting"....FUCK THAT...

you shouldnt be drinking due to ur age and u deff shouldnt be drinking with the amount of sand in ur vag....

pathetic, cant even play beerpong without taking shit talk, i hate when people take that talk to heart...dumbass

Xbroke_kidX
07-10-2010, 02:55 PM
TAPOUT BRROOOO
Serious? Im a MMA fighter bRoooooo

D.Adams
07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
You’re not going to do shit... You are 20 years old have no clue about life and responsibility fighting or wanting to fight over beer pong is just dumb and retarded. Grow the fuck up give him your girl because you don’t deserve her and don't ever make a post like this again.

driftsilvias13
07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Affliction Bro.

drift freaq
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
tap tap tap tap waiting for his comeback to everyone.

mrsuave
07-10-2010, 05:31 PM

BTW, you are an idiot.

truth. msg length

1on1
07-10-2010, 05:33 PM
i have never heard the phrase "catch my fade" until now.

MrBrightSide
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
LMFAO..."Catch my fade..."

If I was dude, I would've smashed your punkass just for saying that

RiversideS13
07-10-2010, 06:13 PM
oh wow i learned a lot of new English phases at this post

WISH ONE
07-10-2010, 06:31 PM
I bet the dude that was trash talkin already swept up this kids chick..

"aaaaa girl worth fighting forrrrr!!"

OP you should come down and train at HB ultimate youll fit right in! LOL

brizanden
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
anyways i know he was probably just drunk to say that but it got me off..
lol wuttttt????

iamtheyi
07-10-2010, 06:53 PM
I didn't read all the responses so sorry if this is already posted. If you do MMA, you do hard time for assaulting anyone without cause. Cause is if he assaulted you or if your life was threatened by him at the present situation i.e. he had a gun/knife etc. Because you are "knowledgeable" in martial arts the court will put that against you even more.

You did the right thing. Getting down over beer pong is stupid. I've had too many friends go to jail for stupid shit like that too. Just let this guy get full of himself with somebody else and let them take the fall for it. end of story.

240sxtuner001
07-10-2010, 07:01 PM
In beer pong the looser is really the winner...and talking shit is a major part of the game, you cant let it get to your head...just talk more shit back until the other player gets annoyed and tries to start something with you...that way when the cops show up you tell them it was self defense.

upsdude
07-10-2010, 07:08 PM
did you audition for the jersey shore?

SochBAT
07-10-2010, 07:27 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs025.snc3/11244_1069701599210_1726218945_129353_1363503_n.jp g

Me and my buddy took first prize due to the harsh shit talking.

Unnerving punkasses like you into fits of rage is quite pleasing.

Truth be told, we had more fun making fun of short fused idiots like you than actually playing.

TurboSE
07-10-2010, 08:06 PM
...or would it be fun to fight cause i do a little mma now and would like to use it in a real situation...

It's great seeing guys with this mentality bleed all over their Tapout shirts....

DALAZ_68
07-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Truth be told, we had more fun making fun of short fused idiots like you than actually playing.

soooo fucking true!!!! lol

hOngsterr
07-10-2010, 08:50 PM
soooo.......

hows the exhaust i sold you lol

SochBAT
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
It doesn't work because his temper was EXHAUSTED!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PpNKNkdKU6g/S8U9nY3dDGI/AAAAAAAAAhQ/8vkHXKepvK4/s400/smiley.png

S14DB
07-10-2010, 10:17 PM
OP is 20 Drinking age is 21. How smart to be posting about breaking the law. Oh yeah we don't allow that here... :lockd:

I once didn't understand why the drinking age was 21 not 18. But posts like this reinforce the reasoning for me...

Om1kron
07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
you're still 20 years old. /thread.