PDA

View Full Version : CA 1995 Mazda Miata White w/Hardtop - $4000obo

youngpre
07-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I am looking to sell my 1995 Mazda Miata with around 189,xxx miles.
The odometer went out just a while before I purchased the car from the previous owner, he stated it had been out for two months. I have the part in my possession to fix the problem, I just have not had the time to fix it. It along with a large number of various other extra parts and manuals will be included with the purchase.
Since I have owned it, it has merely been used as a commuter car to and from work each day, about 5 miles both ways.
The car has minimal upgrades, to include: Koni Yellow shocks; a ClearView 4pt rollbar that maintains stock visibility through the rear view; a basic, entry-level Pioneer Head Unit as well as 4 sets of in seat speakers, two inside each seat (These maintain a clarity even with the top down.); the car has various minor safety features and a number of small stock quirks have been taken care of; and lastly, the car is equipped with a hardtop that is just a few shades off from the car itself, as it is from a later model year. A TopLoc system will be included, it is a system to prevent hardtop theft that was pioneered by the previous owner. Additionally, the purchase will include an extra set of wheels on RA1 tires that are completely done. The current tires are getting pretty worn but are still drivable. The seats have the typical wear and tear one would expect with a vehicle of this age.
Please respond if you have any questions.
The car runs well and is very reliable. It just passed smog last week. I just renewed the registration.
The image attached is the only one I could find at the moment. I can get more if requested.
Thanks again and have a nice day

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/youngprernr/Fgallery1-3.jpg

youngpre
07-05-2010, 10:25 PM
I am not crazy flexible on price but I am looking to move this to jump on an opportunity that just presented itself to me. Make offers people

youngpre
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Let's try to get this moving people.

Streetkitten
07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
willing to sell just the hard top??

amdnivram
07-07-2010, 09:11 PM
im sure more pics would help your sale.

satay
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM
moar pics please