PDA

View Full Version : CA 1987 AE86 SR5, Clean In N Out, Needs Work

MrBreeze
07-05-2010, 12:47 PM
As stated above its super clean in and out except the dash was re done by previous owner and its not a clean job. The rest of the interior is super clean. It was for the most part garage kept by previous owner so almost no rust. Tags are paid for just needs smog to get them i have all the paperwork to prove it. Fresh oil change. Freshly rebuilt carb done by previous owner I have receipts to prove it. Passed smog just fine by previous owner although will need to be smogged again. I just installed new mechanical fuel pump on car just last week. Also I purchased a brand new battery with warranty for it just about a month or to ago. Has an older cd player but does the job. It is super stock. If you find a cleaner coupe well I'm sure there's one out there but this one is clean. I'm asking $700 firm. The only thing I can see that's wrong with it is visor on driver side is missing and mirror on driver side visor was cracked by previous owner. Other than that its a sweet lil ride. Lady is no longer letting me keep it because it actually may need a new block soon and i need a dependable daily driver because i start my new job next week and can't afford to buy a new block now. Car does run but like i said was told it may need a new block soon. Not too expensive to find on here though i just cant afford to buy it and have a mechanic install it. For faster response email me at callmethebreeze at gmail.com thanks guys. I need it sold because i had a buyer lined up and he couldn't come through and i borrowed the money i expected to get to purchase an s13 to use to go to my new job. Now that the guy didn't come through i'm in debt with my lady and she's pretty pissed. http://picasaweb.google.com/10...8rpOQ (http://picasaweb.google.com/107756674425137312944/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCIrR39rK28rpOQ)#<br /><br />
Modified by MrBreeze at 1:57 PM 6/30/2010

shin_viro
07-05-2010, 11:24 PM
If i had the extra cash and space i woulda bought it.
bump for you sir.

MrBreeze
07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
First Bump, need the cash guys!!!

MrBreeze
07-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Bump, someone turn this into a sick ride.... got a buddy selling a levin front end for 800 to make this car look sexy...

MrBreeze
07-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Close up thread will start new one in a couple of days