PDA

View Full Version : Computer Problems part 2....

Got Sileighty?
07-23-2003, 07:15 PM
i posted a thread a few days ago about deleting spybot s&d, because it seemed like it was causing problems with IE (some pages wouldnt load, some took really really long to load). so i got rid of it and now heres the problem:

basically the same thing is still happening. especially here on zilvia. when i first log on, everything is fine and fast. then i log out. the problem occurs when i try to log in later. pages take really really long to load, IF they load at all. so what i end up doing is clearing out the internet temp files folder, delete all cookies, clear history. then when i log on again, everything seems like its back to normal. SO WHY DOES IT DO THIS?? thanks for any help.

DuffMan
07-23-2003, 08:33 PM
Maybe your computer is crying out for attention. Maybe you don't give it enough love.

Do you talk to it?
Do you tell it that it is a good computer? And a pretty computer.

KiDyNomiTe
07-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DuffMan
Maybe your computer is crying out for attention. Maybe you don't give it enough love.

Do you talk to it?
Do you tell it that it is a good computer? And a pretty computer.

blah that never works. Just beat the hell out of it and call it b*tch :D

Got Sileighty?
07-23-2003, 11:24 PM
ohhhh yeaa for the 2 weeks ive owned it, we've bonded a lot, and we still are. whenever im at home, we're bonding :boink: .....now, anyone got any ideas about my problem?