PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace VR Alexander. Prayers to family and friends

s142jzkillav10
06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
R.I.P Brother You will NEVER be Forgoten.

VRAlexander Dead: Spectre 341 Challenge Accident | CarZi (http://www.carzi.com/2010/06/27/vralexander-dead-spectre-341-challenge-accident/)

keeeban
06-29-2010, 02:53 PM
I was just watching a video of his Carrera GT and his friend's CGT on Youtube just yesterday...:naw:

Rest in peace.

jrocslider
06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
so sad to hear but at least he died doing what he loved to do.

MkLjCYjqGDU

lawrenceyang
06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
i just watched him and his buddies in beverley hills revving their engines and being obnoxious but r.i.p regardless

tricky_ab
06-29-2010, 07:33 PM
The responses in that link of his death for this guy don't seem to favour him or his character...

I am sure his fiance is heartbroken and I feel bad for people that will miss him. But Alex was a con man without boundaries. He ripped off cars, money, identities, addresses and other people’s lives. He lived a lie and talked a lie. He still has cars stashed away and hundreds of thousands of dollars owed to people he duped-and he was in hiding. He lied about his past, his present and –well there is no more future. Just a path of destruction he left for a lot of people. Want some of the lies public? Where to start. I am sure the fiance had no clue. This news will be met with lots of hostility toward Alex because he was a total scam. Sounds like you just got the good part of a really sick guy. He was a grifter, scammer and total con artist.

Daniel.
06-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Guy sounds like a regular James Ford.

ae86power
06-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Sounds like the guy was an asshat. good riddance. :naughty:

allntrlundrgrnd
06-29-2010, 10:27 PM
so sad to hear but at least he died doing what he loved to do.

Being an obnoxious douche?

I have no idea who this guy is, but judging from the vid you posted he seems like a tool.

heavenboundkevin
06-29-2010, 10:48 PM
so what happened?

boobs13
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
He sure does.

MikeisNissan
06-29-2010, 11:17 PM
I respected Randy Pausch, and Hiromu Naruse but this guy? what good did he do ?

s142jzkillav10
06-30-2010, 12:24 AM
Originally Posted by Louis
I'm at the 341 hill climb challenge here in Virginia City, Nevada. Many of you knew him, Amar said Ross raced his silver 996 at the mile last oct, it went 242 later on that weekend.

We made our last pass at 4:37, he rolled up at 4:44, for one last hail Mary pass. He slid off the road, and a engine fire ensued. This track is dangerous, 660' drop off, climbing from 5100' to 6200' elevation.

He didn't make it. That's all I know right now :-/

RIP alex.

I've been posting pics on facebook, should have our incar video up soon.

Louis

Alex is a great person he might have come off to other people diff but he's is a Great person.

WheelWhore
06-30-2010, 12:34 AM
that blog tells otherwise...

gzer750
06-30-2010, 12:37 AM
rip. sad to hear.

HyperTek
06-30-2010, 12:40 AM
then again, people hate big money playboys just because they see what they got and think they are bragging.

junn
06-30-2010, 12:40 AM
that sucks...saw him and his carrera gt at car and coffee once

sickest exhause i every heared

s142jzkillav10
06-30-2010, 02:41 AM
The responses in that link of his death for this guy don't seem to favour him or his character...

Your right. Alex never delt with a POS 240sx. He was in the big game Ferrari, porch, lambos, SUPRA's. I know he would never be a member of this kiddy forum. And that's where peoples knowledge lacks. But fact is he is no diffrent then us Loveing cars to the fullest.

Daniel.
06-30-2010, 09:59 AM
then again, people hate big money playboys just because they see what they got and think they are bragging.

This has nothing to do with "Playa Hate" Austin. There's a difference between a rich asshole who runs his mouth and a lying, cheating, stealing, con man.

TheWolf
06-30-2010, 08:01 PM
bet that's the first and last time they run that event...

fcdrifter20
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
just watching that video shows alot about that guys character....there is no reason to run around a city like that, unless you want to flaunt your wealth to people who are already wealthy and prove to everyone just how much of a douch you are...but that just my opinion

either way R.I.P....and condolances to the family. I would never wish death upon anyone

ronmcdon
06-30-2010, 11:05 PM
bet that's the first and last time they run that event...

No it's been run since the 70's iirc.
Said con-man not the first casualty either.

the Ferrari run vid was awesome btw

duffman1278
07-01-2010, 12:41 AM
He was driving like a douche lord in his videos. He could have seriously hurt someone, especially when he was swerving in and out of lanes in the freeway. Guess he was only thinking of himself.

sw20>>s14
07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
daddy issues for sure...

ManoNegra
07-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Who the hell is this dude and why should I care?
Seriously, never heard of the guy.

Your right. Alex never delt with a POS 240sx. He was in the big game Ferrari, porch, lambos, SUPRA's. I know he would never be a member of this kiddy forum.

So why waste a thread here?

Flicktitty
07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
i love all the people bashing the dude for having fun with his car on the street. i bet everyone of you people blow off to unsuspecting people, or slide a few corners. fucking hypocrites.

sw20>>s14
07-01-2010, 03:15 PM
i love all the people bashing the dude for having fun with his car on the street. i bet everyone of you people blow off to unsuspecting people, or slide a few corners. fucking hypocrites.

no, i wouldnt...its something called class as opposed to being gaudy...

i dont drive my s14 to work because its too loud in my parking structure...i dont drive it to be courteous to my coworkers and others that share the structure with us...

Daniel.
07-01-2010, 03:50 PM

Not the point. Don't give me that "let he without sin cast the first stone" sermon.

Look past the poor driving behaviour on the street and see him for his true character.

Flicktitty
07-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Not the point. Don't give me that "let he without sin cast the first stone" sermon.

Look past the poor driving behaviour on the street and see him for his true character.
Meh, i met him 3 years ago in Chicago at the track. dude seemed pretty decent actually. met him through a few mutual friends. idk what kind of business he was in, but it is what it is.

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 12:29 AM

+ 2. I bet no one in this kiddy forum has an exotic car. So I'm 100% sure that is u had a car like that you too would be doing the same thing threw Beverly hills. I mean come on. That is the most action that place has ever gotten.

Anyways. Don't bash or hate on the man or anyone without ever talking to them for 10 min.

And to the member whom have show respect. Thank you.

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 12:37 AM
no, i wouldnt...its something called class as opposed to being gaudy...

i dont drive my s14 to work because its too loud in my parking structure...i dont drive it to be courteous to my coworkers and others that share the structure with us...

Ok and is Alex in any way, shap or form in a building. No he's on the street. So are u now going to say you never drive ur car or have reved the engine for the funn of it. I think not.

This isn't about driveing it's about a man whom has a Love for Car just like us.

Bricksquad1017
07-02-2010, 12:52 AM
r.i.p stophating you would do the same shit if you had what he had and who cares what he did he got money the end period.

sr20sean
07-02-2010, 01:09 AM
to be honest i wouldnt have any issue driving through beverly hills just to fuck with rich people. id rather do something because i feel like it and i want my life to be as fun as possible. i would rather not have morals or common sense stop me from living life to the fullest. selfish? maybe but your life is yours and what you choose to do with it is up to you alone.

rip

tricky_ab
07-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Your right. Alex never delt with a POS 240sx. He was in the big game Ferrari, porch, lambos, SUPRA's. I know he would never be a member of this kiddy forum. And that's where peoples knowledge lacks. But fact is he is no diffrent then us Loveing cars to the fullest.

From what I've heard he's stolen a lot from people over the years, and now that he's passed...people are wondering how they are going to get their stolen cars back! (Since they're hidden god knows where).

This has nothing to do with him being on a forum for "Japanese junk" but the fact that his personal character is something that warrants a lack of compassion from me...

midnite
07-02-2010, 07:39 AM
to be honest i wouldnt have any issue driving through beverly hills just to fuck with rich people. id rather do something because i feel like it and i want my life to be as fun as possible. i would rather not have morals or common sense stop me from living life to the fullest. selfish? maybe but your life is yours and what you choose to do with it is up to you alone.

rip
this!

and why does he laugh every time he revs?strange...... isn't he just a tad old to be acting like a 18 year old that just got his licence?js

rip dude

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 10:02 AM
From what I've heard he's stolen a lot from people over the years,

This has nothing to do with him being on a forum for "Japanese junk

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510911&highlight=Alex+Texas+mile

If Alex is like ( Madoff ) I'm sure he would have been caught before his tradegy. He has never stayed under the raidar.

Jap POS. I think not. Alex has owned Toyota Supras

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 10:32 AM
ALEX at the Famous TEXAS MILE.

YouTube - 2008 October Texas Mile (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBB6LuY5OoE)

enjoy

ericcastro
07-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Post this tool in the Ricer thread.

Flicktitty
07-02-2010, 10:42 AM
serious dude?

Funny how in the whole thread about him on Suprafoums NOT 1 person brought up the "scam artist" in him. And everyone said HOW NICE and how he offered to help EVERYONE he could. hmmm but the detectives on Zilvia know him alot better then his friends.

get a life.

his sig on SF say's it best. "Whats the use in living if you can't feel alive"

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 10:42 AM

Well that was an adventure =) First I want to say thank you to the Supra community for the sportsmanship and respect everyone has for one another. I notice that people may talk shit online but when we all get together its all about helping each other out and making certain the car gets down the track! With that said, here is my recap of the event: I arrived at the track on Friday night with the Supra and my 996 turbo. There where trailers already setup and cars getting prepared. I caught up with old friends and met some new ones. Sean Newsome already setup the BBQ pit and was getting all the food ready for the weekend. Saturday morning I lined up my 996 for a test pass and went 212mph at 21psi (low boost). This was far better then the 203mph i went in Las Vegas at the same boost level. I then turned up the boost to 32psi and went for another pass. At 225mph the PSM came back on and she started to break! WTF???? I coasted through the mile at 208mph. On my next run, the same thing happen, at 225MPH the PSM came on again..rrrrrrgggghhhh frustrating frustrating.. I checked the datalog and could not find any issues. I think it was the VMAX limiter on the car or the slicks...still can not figure it out because she did not do that in Vegas at 238MPH during our testing..I parked her and wanted to get some seat time in the Supra. My first two pass went well, shifting her at 10,400rpm's and she took some time spooling up 5th gear according to Justin. My last pass of the day i turned to boost all the way up to 46psi then launched her off the two step with 10psi of boost. She spun the tires for about 20feet and then dead hooked (I had custom compound slicks manufactured for the tarmac at the mile). The run felt amazing! I powershifted into 5th and she came right up on boost at the half mile marker...then at the 3/4 mile marked with the tach just hitting 10,000rpms she blew coolant all over and started to slide. I wanted to stay in it to cross the line but my right hand automatically reached up and pulled the chute and I went through the mile marked with the chute deployed at 207mph. That would have been the run for me... After some analysis (and Justin telling me the motor is cooked) I was in denial and thought that the only issue was a belt. Boost logic pitted with me and we all started looking for a replacement belt. Since I use the Titan dampener I needed a custom belt. After one hour on the phone RYAN (RTSPRAY) came to the rescue!!!!!!!!!! He pulled the belt off his car and as we where installing it on mine, he noticed that my idler pulled was destroyed too.... so he pulls his for me as well!!!! RYAN YOU ARE THE MAN!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. After we fired the car, Chris and SW came out with a SHUT IT DOWN gesture!! There was a rod knock that could be heard =(..... car was done =(
The next morning, Tommy showed up with Big Red and destroyed the driveshaft during the burnout....car was DOA. I then decided to donate my driveshaft and have him install it on Big Red so he could make his passes. We where here to race so what ever it took to make it happen needed to be done! SW lined up and race 234.5mph righ off the trailer. Everyone was ecstatic!!! I then had a talk with his team and explained that I had custom compound tires made for the event and offered him to swap rims and tires with me and he would go even faster. They where in disbelief at first but then decided to take me up on the offer. They lined up and SW's dead hooked (car even bogged down a bit) and he took off like a sidewinder missile to run just shy of 242MPH!!!! WOW... I had the biggest silly grin on my face and the event was a success to me just seeing that run =) CONGRATS.
Tommy fired up Big Red and lined up to go with a 216mph on lower boost. I offered him the tires as well but he wanted to run the 28inch tall slicks... Over all the event was a big success and I enjoyed every minute with old friends and new ones. Thanks guys =)

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 10:48 AM

Now I know how you have such a high post count.

You just post stupid shit or random crap on threads you know nothing about. Keep the stupid silly, kiddy, childish, comments to your self.

ericcastro
07-02-2010, 11:27 AM
You guys are fools.
You are the type of guy that gets taken advantage of by people like this dude.
Or you are the kind of people that have someones back when they are a piece of shit, because your confused.

You have several sources saying the guy stole money and cars from them and was a con artist.
Yet, because he was able to make a following of people at supra forum by tossing them a bone and letting them think they were cool in his book, he is now a great dude?

Fucking serious guys.
You have any idea how manipulation works?
Do some research.
Maybe you need to move here to Hollywood with me, so you can see these people all day long, work on low budget music videos and movies and see these kinds of people in action.
I have seen these kinds of people in action for years now in the movie and entertainment industry.
I have watched people believe they were totally in the right, then talked to the other people that have been taken advantage of a year or two later.
And the people that have the persons back are still getting suckered by the Con/scam artist.

Move to the big city, its a little different then just reading about shit on a forum from the sticks.
BTW, when you get his dick out your mouth, I got some time shares and shit I want to sell ya.

BTW, sorry my post count is so high, and that last post was so weak, I really didnt think I needed to explain what a fucking douche this guy is.
When you die, and people are posting what a piece of shit you are,
guess what,
you really were a piece of shit.

Really hope people can somehow sue his estate or something to get their cars and money back.
Hate people like this in the car community.

Daniel.
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM

You just post stupid shit or random crap on threads you know nothing about. Keep the stupid silly, kiddy, childish, comments to your self.

Why are you defending this guy anyways?

ericcastro
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM
I dont get it.
Dude prolly said "hi" to s142jz......... on a forum once, biggest thing that happened to him in Kill Devil hills NC.
lol

let me grab a couple quotes on thread that are stating the guys death.
If you were at all even half way decent, people would not disrepect you and spit in your dead face like this.

Good riddance. This guy was a con artist of the first degree. Rockstar – hardly – he used the stories of actual silicon valley guys as his story. I know – he used to live in my town until he had to disappear. Check with Alex ‘Sharky’ Ross – a real high-tech star and car nut – for the real story on this clown. At least his stupidity in driving this time wasn’t in a street race where someone innocent might have been killed.

Fuckin’ prick – burn in hell coksucker

He was a prick and a douchebag. Prime example, look at the videos shown on this very page. He may have had money, made have had the cars – but he didn’t have a single ounce of common sense. One less oxygen thief in the world. Thank you Darwin.

I (and several others in the bay area) have worked to try and help people he’s conned track him down. He used my high-tech companies as ‘his’ story. I found this out when I got a call from Vegas, where he was trying a con.That clown left a wake of other people’s money where he went – talk to stanford european – where that douche crashed a ruf turbo r (the only one in the country at the time) driving like an idoit on city streets. I was in the car, I know. He skipped town, leaving them with a high five figure bill. Check the court records, ass wipe. Give some of the hospitals in the bay area a call, where he bragged he left six figure bills unpaid from another accident. Try the guy in so cal he tried to con for six figures to buy ‘race horses’ – that dude is still lokking for him. How about the diablo that he had to keep hidden in a storage rental, since it was never paid for – conned from a guy in so cal. Call the cadillac dealer he scammed out of an escalade. The stories like this are myriad. No more of a loss than if Ahmadinejad took a cruise missile to the head.

I know first hand he was a con man considering he conned me out of $27,600 and then disappeared. There is no denying he was a con man. Say what you want to say but that’s the hard facts.

And this shit goes on and on.
This is off one thread.
Every thread about this guy looks like this on every forum right now.

S142j..........you are a sucker, the kind of guy that this guy could get money and things out of.
its amazing what people will do, defend, and give you when they believe in the legend you make for yourself.

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 11:55 AM
What's wrong guys is you pussy hurting.

Have some respect. Unless you can provide FACTS, Documents stating or implementing him in any scam. Your better off keeping your mouth shut instead of looking like Idiots that know what they think that they are talking about.

Provide facts not Rumors. From people with hurt pussys that wish they had what Alex has.

allntrlundrgrnd
07-02-2010, 11:56 AM
If this is such a "kiddy forum" as you call it then why are you here?

Phlip
07-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Please do not let the behaviors of the OP in this thread drive your opinions of NC residents in general. He is acting on his own recognizance and in no way reflects the all of us.

It is also quite odd that he speaks with such disdain for Zilvia in general, but won't do us the favor of relieving us of his presence.

That will be all for now

DALAZ_68
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
i bet everyone of you people blow off to unsuspecting people, or slide a few corners. fucking hypocrites.

i can...i can say it all day...and be honest about it...

this guy was obviously a douche...he fucked people over relentlessly...i bet anyone he still had in his life had yet to be conned by him...and i bet he had plans brewing...

Thank you Darwin...

ericcastro
07-02-2010, 12:10 PM

Do our pussies hurt,
Or are you just trying to justify why your mouth still taste like his dick?

I have been wondering why you are such a tough guy, then I saw your facebook
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v229/655/65/n1144398908_3734.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1144398908&ref=search

really though man, do your homework, work the google, read up on the guy.
Sad someone died of course, but not even a good person.
A real shitbag of a human.

Please do not let the behaviors of the OP in this thread drive your opinions of NC residents in general. He is acting on his own recognizance and in no way reflects the all of us.

Point taken :)

Daniel.
07-02-2010, 12:28 PM
It's pretty obvious what kinda person s142jzkillav10 is when he defends someone on the internet that he doesn't even know.

His actions in this thread speak for themselves.

ronmcdon
07-02-2010, 12:31 PM
It's obvious OP is just trolling.
Comes in here to lament on some random show-off scammer douche few would emphasize with.
Then makes the claim that we're somehow not worthy cause we're 240 owners (well it is a 240 forum).
Starts needless drama with members.

My question is why is this thread even going on?
Is it supposed to be funny?

Also, since when are we OBLIGATED to feel sorry and/or pay respects cause somebody happens to die?
That's not something I believe in.
Ppl die every day, so what?
Imo, respect is earned in what ppl do while they're alive.
death alone is meaningless, we all deal with it.

amdnivram
07-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry but if i or anyone doesnt respect someone in life, i don't see why death should change it. If he was an asshole and screwed many people over, then he was an asshole in life and it'll follow him even in death. One less ass clown to deal with and have to watch out for.

MandTPhotography
07-02-2010, 12:47 PM
He's posted on a few streetfire videos of mine, seemed like a nice guy. You never know what's up with people behind the screen though.

While yes, he seemed like a nice guy on the internet, I'm not going to sit here and defend someone I never really knew.

Loved his car, and RIP.

And please, as PHLIP said, don't let that one guy in kill devil hills form your whole opinion of anyone living in NC. Everyone doesn't share his viewpoints or mentality.

Drift N Dragg
07-02-2010, 01:24 PM

POS 240sx? Kiddy Forum?

What does loving car's and living to the fullest have to do with ' Kiddy Forums and POS 240sx's '?

Besides, love of Car's, but no 240's?

Big Game, huh? So you must be on the Short Game..

Who the hell is this dude and why should I care?
Seriously, never heard of the guy.

So why waste a thread here?

Never Agreed with you more..

Acutally, Sorry to burst your Little bubble of a Fantasy you call your Keyboard Cowboy-ness .. BUT not all of us act the that way. By reading that statement, I see you are the kind of person that would do that .. The same person I pass and laugh at as your dumbass is pulled over on the side of the road getting a ticket..

Interesting you are ... leaning torwards toolbag-ish

+ 2. I bet no one in this kiddy forum has an exotic car. So I'm 100% sure that is u had a car like that you too would be doing the same thing threw Beverly hills. I mean come on. That is the most action that place has ever gotten.

Anyways. Don't bash or hate on the man or anyone without ever talking to them for 10 min.

And to the member whom have show respect. Thank you.

Really? I have had a Porsche before. But then again, " US " 240's owners couldn't afford exotics right? We must be the low lifes that steal from one another.. Oh wait, that is this Dead Dude.. interesting..

No I would not do that ANYWHERE... you can seriously hurt someone or yourself, But Assholes like yourself don't think about that, do you? the Parents child you could hurt .. Nope .. Live life to the fullest, right? Dumbass

If you do not like the way this Forum is treating you, GTFO .. Simple ..

Supraforums.com (http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510911&highlight=Alex+Texas+mile)

If Alex is like ( Madoff ) I'm sure he would have been caught before his tradegy. He has never stayed under the raidar.

Jap POS. I think not. Alex has owned Toyota Supras

Because Supra's are exotic? IMO a Toyota is Not a Exotic.. Only thing going for that car is a Motorset .. Which has been swapped to many cars .. Nice looking car, but not Exotic.. and you stated, he would NEVER own a POS... Hmmmmmmmm Ferrari or Toyota... Let's do the math...

serious dude?

Funny how in the whole thread about him on Suprafoums NOT 1 person brought up the "scam artist" in him. And everyone said HOW NICE and how he offered to help EVERYONE he could. hmmm but the detectives on Zilvia know him alot better then his friends.

get a life.

his sig on SF say's it best. "Whats the use in living if you can't feel alive"

You know him personally? I can say I don't .. but doing some research show's alot of negative light on his " Fullest Life " ..

Detectives, hmmmm .. well since we " Detectives " have nothing better to do but play with our POS Chassis, I guess we might as well break out the " Clue " Game and get all Detective on ourselves..

If Getting a life means acting like that Douche, then I am glad I am considered to have no life .. because it is alot more fun that doing that crap.

Wow you should really look at your own posts before bashing anyone else .. You are making a bigger fool of yourself.. Defending a Dead Dude that has ties to illegal activities..

You have now been raise to the rank of: TOOLBAG
Congrats! Your douche hat will arrive shortly.

Have some respect. Unless you can provide FACTS, Documents stating or implementing him in any scam. Your better off keeping your mouth shut instead of looking like Idiots that know what they think that they are talking about.

Provide facts not Rumors. From people with hurt pussys that wish they had what Alex has.

What if we don't keep our mouth shut? You gonna challenge me to a Race? 1/4 Mile at a time? MAYBE we can race from a Stop light across a train track WHILE a train is coming and the arms are coming down...

No? Maybe a Drift Race in Tokyo's parking garages .. or on a Mountain..

No? what about a Rally Race through the mexican desert, and we will see who is a victor?

Get your head out of your ass and stop watching movies..

Do you sit on your bed at night, Turn on your iPod and pretend you are racing these events?? People Cheering and Screaming your name ... TOOLBAG ....toolbag ......tooolbag

Brings a tear to my eye..

Do our pussies hurt,
Or are you just trying to justify why your mouth still taste like his dick?

I have been wondering why you are such a tough guy, then I saw your facebook
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v229/655/65/n1144398908_3734.jpg
Carlos Angel | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1144398908&ref=search)

really though man, do your homework, work the google, read up on the guy.
Sad someone died of course, but not even a good person.
A real shitbag of a human.

Point taken :)

1st: Good Point, OP should listen

2nd: OP, Put a damn Shirt on... this a PG Site... :ddog:

enkei2k
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Do you sit on your bed at night, Turn on your iPod and pretend you are racing ... People Cheering and Screaming your name ... TOOLBAG ....toolbag ......tooolbag:ddog:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own: sig worthy.

driftsilvias13
07-02-2010, 02:39 PM

Wow you have to be one of the most retarded people to make assumptions like that. I am not going to even comment on your grammar. You bash on this "kiddy" forum yet you are on it?? Plus your facebook picture tells all.

I know a couple of members on here as well as myself are pretty blessed to work hard and own some nice "exotic" cars. Just because people are on a s-chassis forum, does that automatically mean that they are poor?

I am betting that YOU yourself have never owned an exotic car so why are you trying to even make that point? How are you 100% sure on every member on this forum? You don't even live anywhere NEAR Beverly Hills, CA.

Actually if I had that exact CGT, I wouldn't be revving the crap out of the car in front of crowds and doing burnouts and power sliding public streets. "The most action that place has ever got"? Yeah like the city of Beverly Hills wants people driving recklessly down streets that are filled with pedestrians which could potentially injure innocent bystanders.

Seriously just do us all a favor and leave this "kiddy" "poor" forum.

S14DB
07-02-2010, 05:00 PM
our old homeless friend VRalexander is on SPEED TV right now... - Page 3 - 6speedonline.com Forums (http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-turbo-gt2/121943-our-old-homeless-friend-vralexander-speed-tv-right-now-3.html#post1729680)

ae86power
07-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Good riddance. This guy was a con artist of the first degree. Rockstar – hardly – he used the stories of actual silicon valley guys as his story. I know – he used to live in my town until he had to disappear. Check with Alex ‘Sharky’ Ross – a real high-tech star and car nut – for the real story on this clown. At least his stupidity in driving this time wasn’t in a street race where someone innocent might have been killed.

Fuckin’ prick – burn in hell coksucker

He was a prick and a douchebag. Prime example, look at the videos shown on this very page. He may have had money, made have had the cars – but he didn’t have a single ounce of common sense. One less oxygen thief in the world. Thank you Darwin.

:rawk: couldn't have said it better myself

s142jzkillav10
07-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Obviously everyone is entitteled to their own opinion. I'm not trying to change ur opinion. Yes it's a free country. I'm just saying if you wanna bash the guy start your own fuckin& thread. Don't saturate mine with your pussy juice.

Ok keyboard worriors. Goodnight and God Bless you All

Daniel.
07-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Obviously everyone is entitteled to thir own opinion. I'm not trying to change ur opinion. Yes it's a free country. I'm just saying if you wanna bash the guy start your own fuckin& thread. Don't saturate mine with your pussy juice.

Ok keyboard worriors. Goodnight and God Bless you All

Creating a separate thread for the same topic is a waste of Zilvia's bandwidth.

s142jzkillav10
07-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Beverly Hills, CA.

Actually if I had that exact CGT.

OK :blah: . And If you or anyone else feels that you got your lunch money :Ownedd:taken by Alexander their is something called the Judicial system:doh:. You just like all the other sore pussies that hate on Alex should have confronted him in court:tardrim:. Not bash the man when he's not able to confront you. :mephfawk:

unlegendary
07-03-2010, 01:27 PM
OK sure you did:blah: . And If you or anyone else feels that you got your lunch money :Ownedd:taken by Alexander their is something called the Judicial system:doh:. You just like all the other sore pussies that hate on Alex should have confronted him in court:tardrim:. Not bash the man when he's not able to confront you. :mephfawk:

yep some of his cases were litigated, if i was at school i could get more insight on anything below a certain level in the court. he also has a bad rep on porsche forums. unfortunately you're right about bashing on a dead person, he must've been a cool person if you're defending him that much.

but hey, you're still alive right? toolbag.

edit:
keyboard "worriors!"

Phlip
07-03-2010, 07:52 PM
OK sure you did:blah: . And If you or anyone else feels that you got your lunch money :Ownedd:taken by Alexander their is something called the Judicial system:doh:. You just like all the other sore pussies that hate on Alex should have confronted him in court:tardrim:. Not bash the man when he's not able to confront you. :mephfawk:

Since when does being dead make someone respectable?
It sucks for the family that they will have to miss them, but it sucks more that they ignored and enabled someone who was apparently a shitty individual.
His being dead and unable to defend himself has nothing to do with the fact that he couldn't be bothered to live a life not needing to be defended. May he rot in pieces.

And you?
You should PROBABLY learn to spell. It goes great distances in being taken seriously.

s142jzkillav10
07-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Ok thanks for the info. You guys in Beverly Hills have great class. Very stand up people. Once again only defending him b/c he has passed and you guys with class wanna shit on my thread. Instead of opening up ur own. Who gives a crap about bandwidth make ur own thread and talk crap all you want be stay away from mine if you have nothing informative or positive.

I hate Negative people.

Daniel.
07-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Ok thanks for the info. You guys in Beverly Hills have great class. Very stand up people. Once again only defending him b/c he has passed and you guys with class wanna shit on my thread. Instead of opening up ur own. Who gives a crap about band with make ur own thread and talk crap all you want be stay away from mine if you have nothing informative or positive.

I hate Negative people.

It's pretty apparent that the only thing you understand is how to troll.

So congratulations.

You have successfully trolled the OT section of Zilvia. Now pat yourself on the back.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/ChaosMarine878/BlackTrollFace.jpg

Phlip
07-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Ok thanks for the info. You guys in Beverly Hills have great class. Very stand up people. Once again only defending him b/c he has passed and you guys with class wanna shit on my thread. Instead of opening up ur own. Who gives a crap about band with make ur own thread and talk crap all you want be stay away from mine if you have nothing informative or positive.

I hate Negative people.

Since when does dying magically make someone a respectable individual?
I, for one, am not willing to ignore all that someone apparently did that was dastardly wrong during the course of their lives just because they died. My better question would be what is the basis of your continued defense of this dude?
His awesome exotic cars? Hell, he ripped people off for money and cars, which apparently built his collection. That renders that point moot.

Now, this thread stopped being about the apparently not-necessarily-missed departed here, but about YOU being such a braintrust.
No one is going to start another thread, because we do not allow such things here. Your thread has been so derailed by your continued defense of this person that no one really cares about him anymore.
Your continued (poorly spelled) missing of that point is the major draw to this thread, and likely the only reason that it is not closed, because people enjoy laughing at you. You're so bothered by the people of this "kiddy forum," but you -- as stated before -- CAN'T seem to do us all the favor of excusing us of your presence. I promise that no one will miss you either.

brewster240
07-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Who gives a crap about band with

lol.

i like how the guy on the forum, with a 240, keeps calling it a kiddy forum, and 240s crappy cars.

s142jzkillav10
07-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Hhaahaha you guys are helerious. Like I said and I'll say it again. If you had an issue with Alex then you should of done the earlyer not Now. What a bunch of pussies.

And for those of you who just decide to jump on the hurt pussy bandwagon good for you ur a fucking idot aswell.

Ok well enjoy ur 4th of juicy lyi. In you exotic cars. Roflmao

S14DB
07-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Why are you such a Misogynist?

w0nderbr3ad
07-04-2010, 11:09 AM
s142jzkillav10 you're an idiot who can't spell. Whoever this guy is he drove like an ass and died like one. Just because he had an exotic car doesn't justify disrupting the peace in the city and ruining people's ear drums. Have a nice 4th of July you "helerious idot."

ronmcdon
07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
It's not about 'having an issue' with the said scammer.
Most of us didn't know about him until you brought him up.
Most of us can form our own opinions, and no surprise the consensus isn't such a favorable one.

The idea that we ought to respect someone b/c they're a 'car guy' is absurd at best.
Once again, why should we care?
If anything he makes other car guys look bad.

Don't post if you can't deal with criticism & disagreement.
It would appear that you (the OP) is the only pussy on this thread.

Keep it up though.
We love having fun at your expense.

Phlip
07-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Apparently it is perfectly acceptable to present to the discussion that anyone who disagrees with your totally irrational argument has a "hurt pussy," and that makes you less of an idiot, even if you spell worse than my 2nd-grader nephew.
I guess the University of NC system has failed me

SlideWell
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
him ripping thru beverly hills bringin the terror and unacceptable is just awesome. and his hottie passenger, totally ITB.

Xbroke_kidX
07-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Just heard about this yesterday.
R.I.P.

Drift N Dragg
07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
There are Penalties for Trolling and Directly Calling people names... It is considered Personal Attacks ...

Goodluck ... It's iPod time for you ...

illvialuver
07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
You know I read everything posted on that forum and I cant pass judgement other than one of common sense.
If people talk all kinds of shit after you die, you must not have been THAT great of a guy.
And just because you obtain money or power by being a dirty rotten scoundrel, and ripping people off, does not mean you will get respect.

It would be like defending Hitler after his death by saying, your just hatin cause he had control of a whole country, and had all this power, and stuff, who cares what he did to get all this power, he loved what he did??? I know its extreme to compare, but that is how I see it to make it simple.

This is why when some rich guy pulls in to work or I see some guy on the street in an exotic car, I dont gawk, I just say must be nice, hope he can sleep at night.
Because I know not all who own exotcs are ruthless bastards, but I do wonder how many people they had to ruin to get behind the wheel of that car.

HyperTek
07-05-2010, 01:53 PM
live fast die young, this guy did.

drift freaq
07-05-2010, 02:04 PM
This is why when some rich guy pulls in to work or I see some guy on the street in an exotic car, I dont gawk, I just say must be nice, hope he can sleep at night.
Because I know not all who own exotcs are ruthless bastards, but I do wonder how many people they had to ruin to get behind the wheel of that car.

This is passing harsh judgment on successful people. I am sick and tired of People equating success with taking advantage of others. I know many people who are successful through hard work and effort. The only people that make statements like above are the jealous have not's.

Now with that said this guy Alex was undoubtedly a certified douche bag. Though please do not use him as representation of successful people like the OP has done.

To you, I suggest you concentrate on yourself and don't even bother thinking about if these people are good or bad or can sleep at night.

In the end the only person you should be worried about is yourself.

To many people spend time thinking about the other guy and not focusing on themself.
VR Alex did that otherwise he would not have done what he did to get where he did. The OP does that in glorifying Alex.