PDA

View Full Version : ALERT: stolen wheels

sw20>>s14
06-22-2010, 03:26 PM
okay, so the details are still a little fuzzy still, but from what i can gather so far is that a 350z from my work got his wheels stolen last friday...not positive which one it is (multiple models in my building), but they would have to be either:

18 or 19" bronze LMGT4s

or

18 or 19" mercury silver volk SF-challenges

so keep your eyes peeled for them on the market...i know theyre both common as dirt, but just be wary of newly surfaced ones...i HELLA dont want to drive my car to work anymore

slider2828
06-22-2010, 03:40 PM
where do you work now? remember I bought the center console cover from you.... Hows everything going?

佩恩_
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM
damn, that's hella shady

sw20>>s14
06-23-2010, 01:15 AM
where do you work now? remember I bought the center console cover from you.... Hows everything going?
hey, hows it goin...i work in foster city now...how have you been?

slider2828
06-23-2010, 11:28 AM
hey, hows it goin...i work in foster city now...how have you been?

Been good man.... You work in Foster City and rims got jacked? WTF? I avoid that place with my 240 like the plague man cops everywhere..... I guess they just like to profile or something...

You interested in going out to Thill on the 9th of July LMK....

sw20>>s14
06-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Been good man.... You work in Foster City and rims got jacked? WTF? I avoid that place with my 240 like the plague man cops everywhere..... I guess they just like to profile or something...

You interested in going out to Thill on the 9th of July LMK....

someone at my work got his stolen, scary...the cops around here are actually pretty cool...ive been targeted but nothing ever happens afterwards *knocks on wood*

im going to t-hill this friday with ncrc...you wouldnt happen to be the person throwing a private event for his bday would you?