PDA

View Full Version : 28 Days Later (Movie Review)

weirdstyles.net
07-21-2003, 06:37 AM
Oh hell, go see it.

I'm a picky movie dude and the last two movies I have seen have completely blown me away. T3 and 28 Days Later.

28 Days really leaves you thinking and kinda worrying about our friends across the pond.

For those of you whov'e already seen it; Damn those tree hung hippy bastards, look what they've started!

Regardless, if you've got a couple bucks layin' around, and in the words of Leon Phelps, "A laady" go see this movie. My girl was like a lil frikin Koala attached to my arm and it made life that much cooler.

Great plot, concept, creativity, gore. There are two reasons I wont like an ending, either a) it just sucked. Or b) I wanted more. I deffinitly wanted more, that is how damn good the movie was. I would enjoy if they pulled the Warewolf in America deal and tried a sequel in the US rather than rainy england.

Go see it and T3....

*bling*

s13silady
07-21-2003, 12:59 PM
yuhp that 28 days later is great... especially the beginning...
when i thought of "zombie movie" i thought i slow walking zombies...but these mofos sprinted as if they were going the pass the tape at the olympics!

weirdstyles.net
07-21-2003, 06:37 PM
seriously, a whole new twisted on "zombianic" type movies. I did think the post-monkey "beginning" was rather slow... how many fooking times can one man say

HELLO!

nocomedown
07-21-2003, 07:22 PM
i thought it was an awesome movie too, though the ending was a bit disappointing. it shows that a movie does not need to be big budget and full of big hollywood actors to be good. apparently it came out in england like a year ago, so my bro saw the previews for it and then bought the DVD online before it came out in theaters here. hard to believe they shot the whole thing with the equivalent of a sony digi-cam

Cthulhu
07-21-2003, 07:34 PM
They actually filmed a "darker" ending. From what I hear, they're trying to get people to see it a second time by showing the cut ending after the credits. I think they just started this recently, though.

weirdstyles.net
07-25-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Cthulhu
They actually filmed a "darker" ending. From what I hear, they're trying to get people to see it a second time by showing the cut ending after the credits. I think they just started this recently, though.

son of a bitch, i soulda stayed

radhaz
07-25-2003, 06:59 AM
Staying wouldnt have helped its a gimmick that they are starting today.... if you had stayed you wouldnt have seen sh!t. I liked the movie a lot, but Ill wait for the dvd to get the alternate ending :axe:

Jim96SC2
07-25-2003, 12:29 PM
I knew it seemed like something was supposed to be at the ending! They just never put it in!

wherezmytofu
07-25-2003, 04:24 PM
1/2 good zombie movie, 1/2 horney miliary men movie

method2833
07-25-2003, 11:27 PM
theres now a new ending after the credits so dont try to be the first one out the parking lot just chill and watch the second ending after the credits!:D

Johny5
07-28-2003, 10:38 PM
The alternate ending came out 28 days after the movies official release, cool huh? I saw a sneak preview and gotta free shirt, 30 free posters, buttons, stickers, it was great.

s13chica
07-28-2003, 11:28 PM
I really liked that movie...I thought it had just the right amount of scare combined with a little sentamental stuff. The alternate ending isn't that great...it's just not happy...it leave it more open...I won't say anything else for those who havn't seen it yet.

West
07-29-2003, 10:22 AM
I just saw the movie last night with the 2nd ending (original). I love this movie. Id like to see a 2nd or spin off with better footage, but all is good. Only thing I would change is the overuse of super short camerashots.

I forget the name of the movie but the part where they pause and go shopping is a total rip of a zombie movie when they raid a sporting good store and load up on guns.