PDA

View Full Version : JoRiDe's 2nd Drift Event - Balcony June 26

HAWAII
06-17-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi Guys,

Joride Performance is hosting a private drift event this JUNE 26th at The Balcony, in Willow Springs Raceway. The Group has decided to promote this type of event in response to inquiries of NEWER people that want to get into the fun sport of drifting.

There are a couple more spots available, the number of people are really limited for more track time to participants.

The goal is to have a beginner or someone that wants to learn how to drift to have more track/driving experience , hopefully connect corners by the end of the day. All in a fun/laid back environment that Joride Performance offers.

Price for a whole day is only $125.00

Tech inspection starts @ 8:30 A.M.

Requirements:

Helmets for ALL Drivers (NO Exceptions)
Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
No loose items inside of vehicle (interior and trunk)
No fluid leaks or exposed wires in engine bay
Seat properly secured
Seatbelts installed properly and in good working condition
Brake pads and rotors in good condition
Complete Lug Nuts/Bolts
All tires must be road-worthy and safe, NO sidewall damage
Rims and wheel bearings are tight
Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision
Roll bar in open cars is required

For more information: Please Contact JAYPEE

[email protected] ([email protected])
Or call (818) 243-4061
www.jorideperformance.com (http://www.jorideperformance.com/)
Or if all fails, PM me.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-17-2010, 02:28 AM
You know Ima be there again, Not drifting but Ima be there again! Get a time attack going and I'll be at that!!!

HAWAII
06-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah, Grassroot Time Attack format is in the works, just talking to a couple of people for "incentives" to top participants.

A lot of people are actually interested with this.

DRIFT-ELITE
06-17-2010, 11:16 PM
wont be able to make it this time Jay P...i gotta work that day, miguel has the day off and felix is already dead set on calling out...

i was at the first event and track time is REDICULOUS....if anyones looking for some track time and A LOT of it the you should sign up for this event..last time there only 11 cars...2 of which showed up a few hours late...

Fonix36
06-19-2010, 05:32 AM
oh dam im surprised you posted it.

anyone wanting to learn this is the place to do it, no pressure of alot of people we have 10 cars max and half the time 5 are on the track. last time i had so much track time i took a nap woke up and still had more time.

good fun

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-21-2010, 04:21 AM
wont be able to make it this time Jay P...i gotta work that day, miguel has the day off and felix is already dead set on calling out...

i was at the first event and track time is REDICULOUS....if anyones looking for some track time and A LOT of it the you should sign up for this event..last time there only 11 cars...2 of which showed up a few hours late...

callout! u gotta roll

Fonix36
06-23-2010, 10:53 PM
yes i am the list is on the book of face

voodoo_child
06-23-2010, 11:19 PM
mad props to you guys... to dennis (JORIDE) its me AL from performance nissan sorry bro im have a baby shower for my wife cant make it on this one.

Fonix36
06-24-2010, 03:18 AM
^ Congrats

klrbee7
06-25-2010, 07:13 PM
It's Official ! ! Formula D Pro Drifter Joon Maeng will be with US until Noon ! ! come one come all. come chill with us. i have few more spots open. Plenty of track time ! !

Jonathan... You work too much ! ! flu/ Allergy season.. Heat stroke ? lol... Call in Sick brotha ! !

thinking to have BBQ at my Pad after the Event ! ! but we will finalize that tomorrow.

thanks guys ! !

HAWAII
06-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Congrats Al! We we suppose to head out there last Friday, but I forgot what happened. hahaha! Maybe next week bro!

voodoo_child
06-26-2010, 01:14 PM
^^^^thank bro. you know where my stall is. oh by the way mel is not working there anymore just in case you'll look for him he transfer to van nuys.
thank you FONIX36

Fonix36
06-26-2010, 08:45 PM
dope ass day. got some nice battle scares

HAWAII
06-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Big Ups & Mahalo to all the people that showed up, participated, helped out, hanged out, cheered and walked around.

Thanks to Formula D Pro Driver Joon Maeng and Daniel of ACT Clutches for hanging out and sharing drift secrets.

If you want to know how much track time we give to all the people participating, check out the photos

Pictures can be found on www.jorideperformance.com/wsir_-_june_26b (http://www.jorideperformance.com/wsir_-_june_26b)

Till next time, stay tuned for the next event very soon. Thank You again.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-29-2010, 03:14 AM
next event coming soon!