PDA

View Full Version : MiSuNdErStOoD

g6civcx
06-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I asked: "Do you offer any warranty for part fitment or functionality?"

He replied and explained to me how to mount a wiper amp.

I asked again: "You didn't answer my question. If I get the part and there are
problems, do you offer any warranty or is everything sold as-is?"

He replied by saying that he doesn't usually offer warranty.

I asked again: "Please just answer my question. "I usually don't offer a warranty" means you are not offering a warranty on this part, correct?"

He replied and explained to me how to wire a wiper amp into an SR harness.

I got so frustrated I posted my question in his for-sale thread: http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/322224-parting-out-s14-s13-full-garage-parts-they-have-go-shipping-available-3.html#post3496489

He replied and berated me for posting my questions in his thread and resorted to name calling and insults.

This is like pulling teeth. All he has to say is yes/no on the warranty.

ILL S13
06-15-2010, 05:53 PM
99% of the time private sellers do not offer a warranty but I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

lou's40sx
06-16-2010, 01:36 AM
You shouldn't even bother with the guy. First off, he has no pictures, and just has a page of descriptions. Secondly, if he beats around the bush, imagine asking him if the item was shipped or for tracking number, he'd probably send you a recipe on how to make a meat loaf.

Your best bet when dealing with people is if they are on their game, if not, you walk away.

I just hate seeing kids on here crying about a transaction and how they got scammed, when they should have foreshadowed it miles ahead and beware of the conducts of the other person.

And for goodness sakes, his screen name is "MiSuNdErStOoD!"

you asked him a question repeatedly, and he did what he is, misunderstood!