PDA

View Full Version : CA - WTB: S14 5-Speed tranny, driveshaft, ECU, clutch lines, shifter trim/panel

keeeban
06-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm located in NORCAL.

WTB S14 parts:

Update as of June 18, 2010:
Got everything I need. :D

BUYING:

(x) - S14 CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER. Or, if you're willing to part out the cap, let me know. Thanks
(x) - 5-Speed MANUAL Transmission (I'll pick-up if you're in Norcal, or we can meet up) - Shipping would be a pain in the ass
(x)- 5-Speed MANUAL Driveshaft (Non-ABS) - If you just have the front section of the driveshaft, that's fine. (Pick-up /meet-up would be cool too)
(x)- 5-Speed MANUAL OBDII ECU. Not OBDI.
(x)- Clutch hardline and softline (I'll pick-up if you're in Norcal, or we can meet up)
(x)- 5-Speed MANUAL Shifter-trim/panel (the one that holds the upper leather boot)

PM me! Thanks. :eek3d:

drift freaq
06-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a s14 manual trans $275 plus$50 for delivery. It has the speed sensor, shifter throwout for and sleeve and all the other sensors except the crank sensor on top. but you can transfer that from your auto trans.

Zerolift Autolab
06-17-2010, 03:46 PM
I can help with a One peice driveshaft if you are interested.

PM me for a price.

Thanks,
Robert

keeeban
06-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Updated the thread.

My clutch master cylinder reservoir cap is missing... or just gone. So I need another one.
Looking to buy another S14 clutch master cylinder, or if you're just willing to sell the cap, let me know asap.

Thanks