PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my toys

240GURL
07-18-2003, 05:19 PM
I am sooo bored at work so I thought I would post some pictures! (aren't ya'll so lucky!)

My new-to-me motorcycle;

240GURL
07-18-2003, 05:20 PM
My car and my roommates 300ZX (yes she is a girl too);

240GURL
07-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Another one for the heck of it;

Bbandit
07-18-2003, 05:54 PM
i love black cars!!
looking good there :thumbsup:

240GURL
07-18-2003, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the compliment, I love my car. Now if I could just learn to autocross it fastly, I would be set!

Bbandit
07-18-2003, 06:06 PM
you autoX too?
wow.. that makes your car a lot more sexier than it already is :D
and im sure you can improve your autoX skills
good luck ;)

Kid Zelda
07-18-2003, 06:22 PM
Nice,
Now show us the toys under the bed !! :p :boink:

240GURL
07-18-2003, 06:57 PM
I have no idea what you mean by toys under the bed....:rolleyes: ;) :D

-E-
07-18-2003, 07:18 PM
real nice :)

Steeles
07-19-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by 240GURL
I have no idea what you mean by toys under the bed....:rolleyes: ;) :D

I wanna at least see whos using the toys :naughty: :yum: ;)

240GURL
07-19-2003, 01:03 PM
Easy there, turbo, I'll try to post some pics of me sometime. I don't have any digital ones right now. But personally I think the car and the bike are WAY better looking!!! :drool: ;)

KiDyNomiTe
07-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Easy there, turbo, I'll try to post some pics of me sometime. I don't have any digital ones right now. But personally I think the car and the bike are WAY better looking!!! :drool: ;)

Well Cars and girls are hard to compare, we (guys) need em both, both have thier good and bad points, but cars can bring girls, but I guess rich girls can bring cars, so hmm...

Nice cars though, more pics of cars and girls please :D

maccrank
07-19-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
Well Cars and girls are hard to compare, we (guys) need em both, both have thier good and bad points, but cars can bring girls, but I guess rich girls can bring cars, so hmm...

Nice cars though, more pics of cars and girls please :D

Indeed cars can bring girls but what good is it if it brings girls, you must have the skiils to handle the girls that cars bring.
Or better yet, skills on girls and cars perfect combo.:boink:

s14slide
07-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Cool bike. I had a 1994 Yamaha Secca II, got it when I turned sixteen. Never had a car until I was 19. Don't see too many of those around. Great bike for a beginner. And scour the earth for the optional lower fairing. Makes the bike look a lil better. Kinda reminiscent of an YZF6R(not the newer R6). I had mine painted deep purple pearl. Looked black at night and a pearly dark dark dark dark purple in daytime. Still almost black. Got a gixxer after that. And if it is your first bike, it's almost indestructable like a CBR. Have fun w/ it.

zero.counter
07-19-2003, 08:30 PM
My car and my roommates 300ZX (yes she is a girl too);
I like them azzes...the cars that is, of course.

popey
07-20-2003, 01:38 AM
Get the OEM front lip for that kouki! It will look even better :D

Steeles
07-20-2003, 08:26 AM

haha the cars Turbo, I'm Ozone.... (Breakin refrence.. early 80s breakdance movie for you youngins that only knew hip hop from 90s till now) you can compare a car (and a bike I guess) but never the reverse. and dont worry Im a patient guy I can wait. retake the one of your car and your roomates with the drivers :)

240GURL
07-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Cool bike. I had a 1994 Yamaha Secca II, got it when I turned sixteen. Never had a car until I was 19. Don't see too many of those around. Great bike for a beginner. And scour the earth for the optional lower fairing. Makes the bike look a lil better. Kinda reminiscent of an YZF6R(not the newer R6). I had mine painted deep purple pearl. Looked black at night and a pearly dark dark dark dark purple in daytime. Still almost black. Got a gixxer after that. And if it is your first bike, it's almost indestructable like a CBR. Have fun w/ it.

I actually like it w/o the fairing; less stuff for me to break! I heard a lot a good things about the Seca, especially as a beginner bike. Easy to work on (especially since I don't know sh*t about motorcycles, this one is a good one to learn on). I am already having fun w/ it, I don't remember what life was like w/o it!

haha the cars Turbo, I'm Ozone.... (Breakin refrence.. early 80s breakdance movie for you youngins that only knew hip hop from 90s till now) you can compare a car (and a bike I guess) but never the reverse. and dont worry Im a patient guy I can wait. retake the one of your car and your roomates with the drivers

Ok Ozone, I'm on it. Gimme a day or two to use the "Company" digital camera for personal pics and then I will post (I'm so evil:angel:).

Steeles
07-21-2003, 07:05 AM
:) ahhh another one corrupted my work here is so much fun :D

xS1LV1Ax
07-21-2003, 01:36 PM
Sweet rides.

Turbo an Ozone...... wasnt that Shabadoo and Bugaloo shrimp? Damn that was a great movie. I can still remember that battle scene where Ice-T is rapping and They are battling another gang?? Wasnt the leader of the other gang that guy from New York Undercover?

Steeles
07-21-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by S1LV1A
Sweet rides.

Turbo an Ozone...... wasnt that Shabadoo and Bugaloo shrimp? Damn that was a great movie. I can still remember that battle scene where Ice-T is rapping and They are battling another gang?? Wasnt the leader of the other gang that guy from New York Undercover?

I think so.. cant remember its been way too long. wasnt crazy legs in it somewhere too? I know Sheena Easton was in pt. 2

240GURL
07-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Once again I am bored at work so check out this breakin website (or search google for breakin)....

www.fast-rewind.com/break/findex/htm

Talk about making me feel real old!!! I wanted to be special K so bad!!!!

Steeles
07-22-2003, 08:25 AM
hahaha great site oh man I know someone who will LOVE this site. :)

Rennen
07-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Nice bike, I don't think I would ever trust myself on anything with less than 4 wheels.

Thats a nice Z your friend has too, she should come and autoX it.

Speaking of autoX. I got some pics of your car at the last STL event.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pd06e536f2005f89f0f03435b15d32eab/fb9a77da.jpg

and some action pics from the not so digital camera
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pede0425b60aad0d11063194d3e309fa8/fb9ac17b.jpg

Those are just small pics, they look slightly better at full size, you can see them all athttp://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289621675

Matt

xS1LV1Ax
07-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Once again I am bored at work so check out this breakin website (or search google for breakin)....

www.fast-rewind.com/break/findex/htm

Talk about making me feel real old!!! I wanted to be special K so bad!!!!

Man, in High School, all my friends broke at lunch time and in gym class. i tried to do some stuff but i sucked. So i took up deejaying....SOOO MUCH EASIER.....but so much damn more expensive!

Steeles
07-22-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by S1LV1A
Man, in High School, all my friends broke at lunch time and in gym class. i tried to do some stuff but i sucked. So i took up deejaying....SOOO MUCH EASIER.....but so much damn more expensive!

I did both back in the day... ahh the good ol days. had to give up sooo much getting older..

240GURL
07-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the pics Matt! By the way, good job in GS. You're tearing it up out there.

I keep trying to get Amy to come out to an event but she won't do it. Or let me take her car for a spin on the course!

Are you going to the corvette event August 10th? I still can't decide. Next autocross you should pit by Glen and I so we can have the "240 group" like the Scoobies and Beamers!!!!

Rennen
07-23-2003, 10:40 AM
corvette event? are the lowly 240s invited to come?

I will definitely make it to the event on the 17th, hopefully I will have enough cash to get some Azenis mounted on my other wheels and be slightly competitive :)

-Matt

240GURL
07-23-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah anyone can run in the corvette event, its just not moderated by the SCCA so its not a structured/safe (there are lots of poles/gaurdrails and the course is usually REEAALY fast). But I guess seat time is seat time.

Azenis are good.........

By the way here is a crappy pic of me at work for those of you who care.

Steeles
07-23-2003, 01:15 PM
:eek: :D cute :) hehe thanks :)

edit... but wait.. wheres the roomie?
Im such a greedy bastich aint I?

Kid Zelda
07-23-2003, 01:32 PM
nice pants ... hahaha
army boots ... hahaha

240GURL
07-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Digicamera is broke (it wasn't me I swear!) so I just posted one that I found on my computer. So sorry no pics of the roomy until it gets fixed.

Haha laugh it up at my work outfit, I took my bike to work so I had to wear the army boots. But thats OK, all the better to KICK YOUR ARSE WITH!!!!! :D ;) :p

Steeles
07-24-2003, 09:15 AM
Digicamera is broke (it wasn't me I swear!) so I just posted one that I found on my computer. So sorry no pics of the roomy until it gets fixed.

:bs: exccuse! I want more pics :)

240GURL
07-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Your impossible!!!!:bash:

I think I'm gonna get one of those throw-away digicams this weekend for NOPI and sh*t, we'll see if I can get some more pics posted.

But what do I get in return, huh???????:D

Steeles
07-24-2003, 09:42 AM
Your impossible!!!!:bash:

I think I'm gonna get one of those throw-away digicams this weekend for NOPI and sh*t, we'll see if I can get some more pics posted.

But what do I get in return, huh???????:D

hahah You sound like my exgirlfriends!

I've never seen a disposable digicam but OK whatever woorks :)

hmmm what do you want? my undying luv and admiration?

240GURL
07-24-2003, 11:56 AM
I've seen comercials for them, they are just like disposable cameras only digital. Maybe I was hallucinating, who knows.

I guess your undying love/admiration will do. Now does THAT sound like an exgirlfriend??? haha :D

Steeles
07-24-2003, 02:23 PM
I've seen comercials for them, they are just like disposable cameras only digital. Maybe I was hallucinating, who knows.

I guess your undying love/admiration will do. Now does THAT sound like an exgirlfriend??? haha :D

yeah... crack will do that too you :D

whew.. I realize I left that WAY to open hehehe... and actually yes... but they usually required my soul as well... :eek: :eek2: :eek3: your people are evil...

wait a minute... you GUESSS that will do?!?! what more could you want?

240GURL
07-24-2003, 03:08 PM
yeah... crack will do that too you

How did you know about that?????:rolleyes:

MY people are evil?? And yours aren't? Don't even get me started....(now I need the talk-to-the-hand-cuz-the-face-aint-listening smiley).

Your exes are satisfied with love/admiration? Mine have required much more than that such as time, money, and any amount of peace from my existence. Never my soul, though, are you sure you didn't date Satan at one point in time?

What more could I want? Hhhhmmm, how 'bout a Skyline R34? Naw, I will be assuaged with the undying love I suppose.;) :bow:

Kid Zelda
07-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Lets set you two guys up on a blind date, and film it on:

Zilvoooizzzoo
telioovizzzoo
:hammer:
to much crack

Steeles
07-24-2003, 04:12 PM
I'm black I can spot a crackhead a mile away... or do i just call everyone crackhead... hmm both :D

and no I never said mine werent.. I get called evil 3-4 times a day.. and Im pretty ok with that :)

no they werent they wanted my soul to werent you listening? and how could I date myself?

tel ya what when I win the lottery you can come drive mine, zat close enough?

KZ - is that anything like Doggy Fizzle Televizzle?

wherezmytofu
07-24-2003, 04:20 PM
3 years later and people still dont know how to post pix :doh:

Steeles
07-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by wherezmytofu
3 years later and people still dont know how to post pix :doh:

I dun think she has them online to link too hence the attachment style pics :hammer:

wherezmytofu
07-24-2003, 04:35 PM
OMGHI2U

wherezmytofu
07-24-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Steeles
I dun think she has them online to link too hence the attachment style pics :hammer: well if it isnt captin save a ho!

jj...im not saying any1 is a hoe or a captain or a hoe captain

Kid Zelda
07-24-2003, 04:42 PM

KZ - is that anything like Doggy Fizzle Televizzle?
Nope, different

In this dating show, if the date doesn't end in "suck-sex", then we dress the couple in a bunny outfit, make them stand on a hot floor, whoever jumps first (like a bunny) has to ..... hmmm .. I dont know, ran out of ideas ... oh wait, blow everyone
hahahahahahaha
:o
ok, no more crack-posting

240GURL
07-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Yes I only have a computer at work so my pic posting skillz are limited.

Is this dating show gonna be like furries?? Cuz thats how your making it sound, with the bunny costume and all. I think instead it should be more like girls gone wild only as "blind dates gone wild" and each date tries to top the wild crazy sex the previous date had.

Kid Zelda
07-24-2003, 05:06 PM
furries?? never heard

"Blind dates gone while" umm .. it just might work, but WE would have to shoot a pilot :D
:boink:
http://www.probetalk.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_spin.gif

240GURL
07-24-2003, 05:21 PM
You've never heard of furries?? Its when people get-off by dressing up in animal costumes and having sex with eachother (still in the animal costumes). I think I saw it on a MTV special or something.

Oh, like a test shoot or something? "I'm ready for my closup Mr. Deville....." :D ;) :D

Steeles
07-24-2003, 09:35 PM
I've been on GGW twice already.. maybe three.. I'll know when the Mardi Gras 2003 tape comes out :p furriers lol a web comic I read mentioned something about that earlier this week. and as for the pilot.. I got the video camera in the car :boink: :D

240GURL
07-24-2003, 09:57 PM
I've been on GGW twice already.. maybe three.. I'll know when the Mardi Gras 2003 tape comes out furriers lol a web comic I read mentioned something about that earlier this week. and as for the pilot.. I got the video camera in the car

Ahh, GGW 3x? You're practically a movie star! :eek: :D But it would take true talent to video the pilot from where you'all are to here!:p

Kid Zelda
07-24-2003, 11:57 PM
Ahh, GGW 3x? You're practically a movie star! :eek: :D But it would take true talent to video the pilot from where you'all are to here!:p

Fly me and steeler out
:p

Steeles
07-25-2003, 07:05 AM

haha call it like spades... two and a possible :D see if you two were coming to atlanta next week for convention we could shoot it there :p but yeah St Louis is a drive from here.. I've done it before.. wont do it again anytime soon... meet me halfway and we'll send KZ a copy of the tape :rofl: :w00t:

240GURL
07-25-2003, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I don't know about going to Atlanta again, you people drive CRAZY there. Last time I went I was doing about 90 on the interstate and eveyone was passing me like I was standing still. But at least I didnt get hit/sideswiped or rearended which happens almost everday here in STL.

Send him a copy? Why not just post it here?? hahahaha

Steeles
07-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I don't know about going to Atlanta again, you people drive CRAZY there. Last time I went I was doing about 90 on the interstate and eveyone was passing me like I was standing still. But at least I didnt get hit/sideswiped or rearended which happens almost everday here in STL.

Send him a copy? Why not just post it here?? hahahaha

yeah they are pretty crazy down there. still I'd rather drive there than the nightmare construction that is EVERYWHERE in NC. its like all of NC is a work zone. its crazy.

hmm maybe... we'll discuss it when we go to make it.. Im busy in august.. hows sept. look for ya?

240GURL
07-25-2003, 12:20 PM
yeah they are pretty crazy down there. still I'd rather drive there than the nightmare construction that is EVERYWHERE in NC. its like all of NC is a work zone. its crazy.

hmm maybe... we'll discuss it when we go to make it.. Im busy in august.. hows sept. look for ya?

STL can be like that though...there are several areas that have been in construction for years.

September, huh? You are a trip you know that!

Steeles
07-25-2003, 01:57 PM
some of the construction round heres been going on for a DECADE (I know Ive been driving these roads for that long) heck they have paved the same stretch of raod 4 times now. about to do it again.

yeah I got convention, a wedding to go to, something else... crap I cant remember... maybe going to Texas... oh and Hyperfest (going drifting :) ) all in August.. I'd say this weekend but I'm pretty broke right now :) gotta find a bank to rob. so yeah sept. Im free, possibly gone to NOPI but thats end of sept.. :D

me a trip :rolleyes: there you go again sounding like an ex. hehe good thing I still am friends with all of them

240GURL
07-25-2003, 02:39 PM
Yeah August is pretty packed for me, but so is Sept. I have 2 weddings in Sept to go to (what is the deal with everyone getting married and knocked up lately?) and August I am going to try to go to SCCA divisionals or Prosolo stuff.

Where is Hyperfest at? It sounds like fun. I have always wanted to try drifting. Talk about banks to rob, I just wish that I had all the $$$ that I do on Vice City. Thats all I need! That and this ashtray.....(sorry, its friday my steve martin humor is coming out).

Steeles
07-25-2003, 03:39 PM
Yeah August is pretty packed for me, but so is Sept. I have 2 weddings in Sept to go to (what is the deal with everyone getting married and knocked up lately?) and August I am going to try to go to SCCA divisionals or Prosolo stuff.

Where is Hyperfest at? It sounds like fun. I have always wanted to try drifting. Talk about banks to rob, I just wish that I had all the $$$ that I do on Vice City. Thats all I need! That and this ashtray.....(sorry, its friday my steve martin humor is coming out).

hahah and sadly half the people I know that are married wish they werent. ahh well. ooh SCCA divisionals... hmmm that would be FUN. I hate the autocross scene around here.. its too infrequent and disorganized.

the Hyperfest Im going ot is in Charlotte NC. car show road race and drift event rolled into one. I cant decide on track time with the NASA event or the drift competition. :) I need more drift practice but still.. track time... ehh its all track time right? OG not Vice City!! lol i'd be dangerous with my bank account on there :) its friday and Im already home :) got to leave early and everything. course i havent eaten all day...

240GURL
07-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Seat time is seat time. The more I get the better I am. I love the autox scene here. Wish I could leave early, this sucks being here till 7 on a friday. O well, its not like I have to work or anything. Good news is I got a digital camera so I can get some pics this weekend.....are you happy now??? :aw:

AceInHole
07-25-2003, 11:39 PM
the Hyperfest Im going ot is in Charlotte NC. car show road race and drift event rolled into one. I cant decide on track time with the NASA event or the drift competition. :) I need more drift practice but still.. track time... ehh its all track time right? OG not Vice City!! lol i'd be dangerous with my bank account on there :) its friday and Im already home :) got to leave early and everything. course i havent eaten all day...

hmmm.... we can't drift AND do track time?? that sucks.

anyways... leave early on friday? bah, i just quit my job in the morning so I could be better prepared for an autox double header event.

Seat time is seat time. The more I get the better I am. I love the autox scene here.
hmmm... girl knows her stuff :p
you'd love the autox scene here then eh. I've yet to try one of the NY club events, but we (our group of 240's) do events with 3 clubs (and an occasional 4th when the schedule permits) plus Drift Out Wednesdays with www.dgtrials.com . I'd ask you to join us but Steeles might get mad :rolleyes: :D

Anyways, I'm planning on hitting hyperfest. who else is going?? is that pilot shoot thing gonna happen there?

240GURL
07-26-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by AceInHole

anyways... leave early on friday? bah, i just quit my job in the morning so I could be better prepared for an autox double header event.

hmmm... girl knows her stuff :p
you'd love the autox scene here then eh. I've yet to try one of the NY club events, but we (our group of 240's) do events with 3 clubs (and an occasional 4th when the schedule permits) plus Drift Out Wednesdays with www.dgtrials.com . I'd ask you to join us but Steeles might get mad :rolleyes: :D

Anyways, I'm planning on hitting hyperfest. who else is going?? is that pilot shoot thing gonna happen there?

Hey, I am as single as they get so there will be no jealousy here! :p That must be really cool to make your own events as a 240 club. And to be able to quit your job for an autox. Ok, so maybe a little jealousy is permitted :D .

Steeles
07-26-2003, 04:16 PM
Seat time is seat time. The more I get the better I am. I love the autox scene here. Wish I could leave early, this sucks being here till 7 on a friday. O well, its not like I have to work or anything. Good news is I got a digital camera so I can get some pics this weekend.....are you happy now??? :aw:

true. but with the structure aound here Im just as content to go get lost in the country and drive to my hearts content.

ouch 7 on a friday that sux. YAY camera!! :) hehe yes Im thrilled beyond all measureable belief.

too be honest I dunno.

hmmm... girl knows her stuff you'd love the autox scene here then eh. I've yet to try one of the NY club events, but we (our group of 240's) do events with 3 clubs (and an occasional 4th when the schedule permits) plus Drift Out Wednesdays with www.dgtrials.com . I'd ask you to join us but Steeles might get mad

yeah I wish you guys would bring dgtrials a little further south lol. I wanna come up and play :) and who get mad? pssh she may sound like my exs but that dont mean Im gonna get jealous over a track invite, well maybe if I dont get one too....

I'll be at Hyperfest doing something. who knows what yet. but I'll definately be out there.

Kid Zelda
07-28-2003, 05:06 PM
'nuff stalling,
BRING DA PIC's, SHOW ME THE ROOMIE ! :D

240GURL
07-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Sorry honey, not until tomorrow. Hopefully I can post them during the day without my boss walking by. Anticipation is everything!!! :D ;) :p

Kid Zelda
07-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Sorry honey, not until tomorrow. Hopefully I can post them during the day without my boss walking by. Anticipation is everything!!! :D ;) :p

hehehe, true that (backround music goes _ "Uhh but me so horney, uhh so horney uhh uhhh so ..."

Steeles
07-29-2003, 07:02 AM
:doh:

<cant believe KD sang me so horny.... lol.

its tomorrow make with the pictures!!!!!

240GURL
07-29-2003, 10:39 AM
Sorry your gonna have to wait till later on, head guy from England is sitting with me today, gimme a few hours.

Steeles
07-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Sorry your gonna have to wait till later on, head guy from England is sitting with me today, gimme a few hours.

grrr damn him. email them too me and i'll post um :) i gotta upload some stuff to my imagestation anyway.. :) fastest Desk in Greesnsboro.. got a turbo SS lines and now kazama suspension parts on it

240GURL
07-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Coast is clear for now, heres my roommate and me...

240GURL
07-29-2003, 11:53 AM
Here is the only loyal man in my life....(his name is Chance)

240GURL
07-29-2003, 11:56 AM
Heres me this morning....Half my pics didnt turn out, that camera sucks.

Kid Zelda
07-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Does she have de belly ring ! ? looks like it.. hmm

Steeles
07-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Coast is clear for now, heres my roommate and me...

first of all we gotta get you a better camera/photographer lol

second :eek: wow! :bigok:

(hey Kid Im thinking this pilot could be a double date thing you in? :D

Steeles
07-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Here is the only loyal man in my life....(his name is Chance)

crap i forgot to get a picture of the dog... knew I was forgetting something

Kid Zelda
07-29-2003, 12:02 PM

(hey Kid Im thinking this pilot could be a double date thing you in? :D

IN ? IN ? i've been IN :D

Double, and swing

240GURL
07-29-2003, 12:02 PM
Yes, we both have our belly buttons pierced and I have my tongue peirced. Heres a pic of my car. Some a*shole hit me in the parking lot yesterday, I am so upset about it but what can you do.

Steeles
07-29-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Kid Zelda
IN ? IN ? i've been IN :D

Double, and swing

Dibs on the tounge ring first! :D

gurl - aww wthat sucks someone hit your car. bet they didnt even notice I hate that. thats why my car isnt painted things keep happening too it. grocery cart got her last week. :(:wtc:

240GURL
07-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Yeah, it just really bothers me that people are that irresponsible to do something like that....its a BIG dent, they would have had to notice. I hit a car once in a parking lot and I found who it belonged to and called the cops. O well, guess its just bad karma, this is what I get for cutting someone off on the hwy I guess.

You want a pic of my tongue ring???;)

DoriftoSlut
07-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Ok ok this has gone too far. Hehe. Before the flirting continues, she needs a picture of you Bran. Why? Shiiiiiiiiit what happened last time? The chick finally saw a picture of you and filed a police report and restraining order. C'mon... fork them over or I will post a pic of you GRIPPIN' the D at one of the ATL meets... That is correct everyone... Steeles Loves the D. He is the D commander. Ain't nobody eat a D like him.

On a side note while Steeles and Zelda aren't looking... Wassup Gurl-- how you livin'?

240GURL
07-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Post Ii! Post It! Post IT!!!!!!

I'm makin' it, thats about all I can say. I soooo want to find out who hit my car so I can bust them up a bit, but other than that I am good!

Steeles
07-29-2003, 01:22 PM

You want a pic of my tongue ring???;)

:drool: yes please?!

Originally posted by Dorifto180sx
Ok ok this has gone too far. Hehe. Before the flirting continues, she needs a picture of you Bran. Why? Shiiiiiiiiit what happened last time? The chick finally saw a picture of you and filed a police report and restraining order. C'mon... fork them over or I will post a pic of you GRIPPIN' the D at one of the ATL meets... That is correct everyone... Steeles Loves the D. He is the D commander. Ain't nobody eat a D like him.

On a side note while Steeles and Zelda aren't looking... Wassup Gurl-- how you livin'?

Bish you know where that pic is. but just remember you swallowing is in the same spot.

see Dorifto cant meet chicks unless I introduce him to them.. ask him how he met Turtle.. through ME boy you still owe me for that one!

Steeles
07-29-2003, 01:32 PM
pre-emptive post... Dorifto180sx practicing his D eating skillz.. heard he was mad good at it.. you can see the perfect O shape his mouth takes on and the deliriously happy to have d in my mouth look on his face

http://www.240sx.org/atlanta/images/davebusters%20026.jpg

you eat that D lindsay eat it like youlove it!

DoriftoSlut
07-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Damn how you gonna be using drunk Russ impressions against me? That shiit is WACK! Haaaaaa haaaaa i kill you.:cool:

Steeles
07-29-2003, 02:06 PM
cuz I'm riiiiiiiiiccccchhh Biiiiiaaattccccch!

240GURL
07-29-2003, 02:11 PM
I think its a cute pic!;) Dont worry we all have "drunk blackmail pics", nothing to be ashamed of!

Steeles
07-29-2003, 02:32 PM
I think its a cute pic!;) Dont worry we all have "drunk blackmail pics", nothing to be ashamed of!

ahhh sweethart you've misunderstood... Dorifto was SOBER in that pic.. damn youngin aint old enough to drink :p

240GURL
07-29-2003, 02:41 PM
Oh, dam, my bad. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt, though, I know there have been some "retard" pics taken of me while I was being stupid sober.

Steeles
07-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Oh, dam, my bad. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt, though, I know there have been some "retard" pics taken of me while I was being stupid sober.

hahah luckily for me Im usually the camera man so there arent very many pictures of me floating around.. especially embarrasing ones :D now uh... wheres that tounge ring pic?

240GURL
07-29-2003, 03:01 PM
hahah luckily for me Im usually the camera man so there arent very many pictures of me floating around.. especially embarrasing ones now uh... wheres that tounge ring pic?

Ask and you shall receive (my state of mind permitting)...

Kid Zelda
07-29-2003, 03:52 PM
I'm riiiiiiiiiccccchhh Biiiiiaaattccccch!

BEEEP BEEEP ;)

Kid Zelda
07-29-2003, 03:57 PM

Wows, professional flirt

gurl got some big ol' TYETAA'S :bowdown:

240GURL
07-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Really, I have never been told that before;)

Steeles
07-29-2003, 10:21 PM

mmm gurl you better be sure you know what your getting yourself into if you give ME free reign to ask for stuff ;)

as for the tounge ring, in the words of 50 cent; I think im in luv

and though you've heard it before nice clevage :D

Steeles
07-29-2003, 10:55 PM
allright i tried my best.. but I couldnt do it ... i HAD to post this;

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p7065f73c49d858c4f0e913a16e4bd3e7/fbd50265.jpg

:D

240GURL
07-30-2003, 09:48 AM
mmm gurl you better be sure you know what your getting yourself into if you give ME free reign to ask for stuff

Yeah but dont forget the second part "my state of mind permitting". For the most part I'm easy going though.

Awesome "survey" pic. Thanks, I really needed that laugh!

Steeles
07-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Yeah but dont forget the second part "my state of mind permitting". For the most part I'm easy going though.

Awesome "survey" pic. Thanks, I really needed that laugh!

true but state of mind is easily altered by various methods if one knows what they are doing :)

oh and thanks, glad you liked the survey. i figured with all the comments on here it was appropriate and better than the R. Kelly one :)