PDA

View Full Version : DayV - A Low Down Dirty Bass

PRADOgy
06-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Its been a while now that iv post a mix here >_<

Per usual got the Minimal Techno, Tech House mix.

Here's a live mix i whipped up. some songs old, some new, some that never came out.

Dayv - DAYV - A Low Down Dirty Bass - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/dayv/dayv-a-low-down-dirty-bass)

Track list

1. Bass Kleph - Shake Down
2. Ramon Tapia - Earth Goat
3. Dayv & Thee-o - Controlled Kaos ;)
4. Piatto - Plus Minus
5. Federico Milani - Didasalia
6. H2 - Day Tripper
7. Workidz - Washing Machine
8. Fergie - To The Core
9. Manuel De La Mare - Stop
10.Marco Bailey - Nevada
11.Rudi Stakker - Rolling Pin

Zero-Offset
06-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Yaaay!
I remember listening to one of your first mixes on here. Friends and I all loved it.
Listening now.
Keep it up!

PRADOgy
06-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Yaaay!
I remember listening to one of your first mixes on here. Friends and I all loved it.
Listening now.
Keep it up!

w00t!

Yeah man its been a minute. Hope you dig.

lawrenceyang
06-07-2010, 01:20 AM
mmmm pretty nice. i like

Slammed Assassin
06-07-2010, 02:12 AM
pretty good. keep it up!

swiftdrift
06-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Dope man glad to see you're still spinning. I remember I talked to you a looong time ago at a Zorba's meet when I first started spinning. I didn't know much of anything so you were telling me about all this hardware and didn't know what half of it was lol. Glad you kept with spinning though. What are you running these days? I think you said something about getting into music production also... How's that going?

hOngsterr
06-07-2010, 01:26 PM
its ok, mellow.

06-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Nice, listening right now.

murda-c
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
yeah this is def getting cranked tonight

PRADOgy
06-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Dope man glad to see you're still spinning. I remember I talked to you a looong time ago at a Zorba's meet when I first started spinning. I didn't know much of anything so you were telling me about all this hardware and didn't know what half of it was lol. Glad you kept with spinning though. What are you running these days? I think you said something about getting into music production also... How's that going?

Yeah bro. I still rock pioneer cdj 200's and a dxm06 2 channel digi mixer. And of course usually 1000's at raves clubs etc.

I do produce now and just got a song signed to Drop records and will be released on beatport in September =)

The song with the winki face is mine. Its also on my soundcloud.

PRADOgy
06-08-2010, 11:41 PM
its ok, mellow.

It is @ 126bpm witch is a bit slow but my track selection was a bit more deeper and techy. made for a lot of bottom end bass. =)

swiftdrift
06-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah bro. I still rock pioneer cdj 200's and a dxm06 2 channel digi mixer. And of course usually 1000's at raves clubs etc.

I do produce now and just got a song signed to Drop records and will be released on beatport in September =)

The song with the winki face is mine. Its also on my soundcloud.

Dope! I got a pair of stanton str8-80s that i practice/play around with on serato in my room with that same numark dxm 06 mixer. I use the same mixer with technic 1200's at this club im a resident at weekly.

And this past sunday I finally used some cdj1000's and i loved em! That'll definitely be what I purchase next!