Silvia479whp
06-05-2010, 10:22 AM
sold............................. two weeks ago

Koukimonsta18
06-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Clean car dude. Gotta love dem koukis

5t341tH
06-05-2010, 10:59 AM
wats the difference between jdm kouki sides and usdm sides?

Silvia479whp
06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
wats the difference between jdm kouki sides and usdm sides?
here is the jdm ones
http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/nismo/KOUKISIDE1.jpg

here is usdm
http://www.thenismoshop.com/popups/pu_koukiusdms14sides.jpg

CrimsonRockett
06-05-2010, 11:51 AM
here is the jdm ones
http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/nismo/KOUKISIDE1.jpg

here is usdm
http://www.thenismoshop.com/popups/pu_koukiusdms14sides.jpg

Wrong. There's no difference between JDM Kouki sides and USDM Kouki sides.

The top ones pictured are JDM Zenki S14 sideskirts. Often referred to as "Navan" sideskirts.

Drifting16
06-05-2010, 11:53 AM
do you have all of the stock parts?

Silvia479whp
06-05-2010, 12:07 PM
do you have all of the stock parts?
like what ??
the only thing itook off the front bumper n rear bumern wheel n stock exhaust

cc4usmc
06-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Wow silvia, you really goofed.

Hxc_Nismo
06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
im interested, I pm'd you an offer

spartanmisfit
06-05-2010, 02:53 PM
What are you looking for in trades?

Silvia479whp
06-05-2010, 03:47 PM
What are you looking for in trades?

what u have ??

silvia240sxcoupe
06-05-2010, 06:49 PM
S13. Sr20 Turbo wit modds

Tyler193
06-06-2010, 11:58 AM
i'll give you 5k for it

Silvia479whp
06-06-2010, 03:16 PM
i'll give you 5k for it

I m kool bro. Price stay
without wheels 6000 . I m not in rush to sell it

Hxc_Nismo
06-06-2010, 06:23 PM
buyer beware
I saw the car today and here is the bad on this car
-SALVAGE TITLE
-CARPET IS TORN ON DRIVER SIDE
-FRONT SEATS ARE WORN OUT
-REAR SEAT HAS GUM STUCK TO IT
-PASSENGER REAR AXLE HAS A TORN BOOT WITH NO MORE GREASE IN IT
-THE KEY ONLY WORKS ON THE PASSENGER DOOR AND IGNITION (DOES NOT WORK ON THE DRIVERS DOOR OR TRUNK)
-TEMP GAUGE INTERMITTENLY DOES NOT WORK
-THE CAR HAD A COLOR CHANGE FROM GREEN AND ITS STILL GREEN ON THE SUNROOF OPENING AND TRUNK AREA
-LOT OF PAINT OVERSPRAY
-MISSING AN ENDCAP ON THE D.S. SIDESKIRT AND IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURED
-THE REAR VALANCES ARE ONLY HELD ON BY 2 SCREWS AND LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO COME OFF
-MISSING AN ATTENNA AND HE HAS TAPE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE AND TRIED USING BODY FILLER/BONDO WITH PAINT TO TRY AND SHAVE THE ATTENNA HOLE.
-THE CENTER TRIM AROUND THE STEREO HAS BEEN HACKED FOR A JUNK SONY HEAD UNIT.
-THE PAINT IS ACTUALLY IN BAD SHAPE AND CANNOT BE BUFFED OUT, THE BODY GUY TRIED TO WETSAND THE PAINT AND IN SOME AREAS HE TOOK IT ALL THE WAY TO PRIMER.
-ALSO THE STEERING WHEEL WAS LITTERLY CRACKING AND LOOKED LIKE CHUNKS WERE GOING TO COME OFF
-THE POWER LOCKS DO NOT WORK AND THE MASTER SWITCH IS JUST SITTING IN THE DOOR PANEL AND NOT EVEN MOUNTED
-HAS AN AFTERMARKET ALARM IN IT THAT HE DOESNT HAVE THE KEY FOB AND IT IS WIRED INTO THE BCM, THATS PROBABLY CAUSING THE POWER LOCKS NOT TO WORK.

MY PERSONAL OPINION THIS CAR IS WORTH $4000-$4500 TOPS.

the car is great looking from 20ft away but its really rough up close

Silvia479whp
06-06-2010, 06:34 PM
jhlhj'jjop

Silvia479whp
06-06-2010, 06:36 PM
kj; lhikh;kl'j
k

Envy2343
06-06-2010, 07:45 PM
salvage title auto s14 never go for what your asking for it

and meeting half way should never be unless you no your cars what you say it is !!

moderators please close this thread till he can advertise properly

Hxc_Nismo
06-06-2010, 07:45 PM
the temp does work ..
if my car is worth 4 to 4.5 k
then y the fuck u were offering me 4900
now u wanna talk shit
this guy wanted a new car for 4900 lol

wow lmao im not talking shit im telling facts. the temp gauge only worked while in motion, and thats not new car you got there. why dont you take actual close up pics of everything and let the pics do the talking. also i only offered you that price even though i didnt even want to pay that. so if you want to be badass E-thug ill come back up there and we can talk face to face.

Hxc_Nismo
06-06-2010, 07:50 PM
this guy come meet me half ways
n offered me 5800 --(over the phone and going by what you said, and i told you if you disclosed everything (wich you forgot alot of details) i would of gave you the $5400 without your sportmax wheels if it was in the condition you said it was in over the phone which it wasnt)
n he showed up n said 4900--(after i seen the car up close and saw how bad of shape it was in you were lucky to even get that offer from me)
n i told him no thanks
n now he want to talk shit-if i was talking shit i would of said it to your face

here I fixed it for ya
also im not talking shit i was DISCLOSING everything you forgot to mention to me over the phone and this thread and now im making sure no one else has to drive a far distance and be dissappointed. (not to mention i wasted $70 in gas to meet you and see a car that was in the opposite condition you said it was in)

tsx1racer04
06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
here I fixed it for ya
also im not talking shit i was DISCLOSING everything you forgot to mention to me over the phone and this thread and now im making sure no one else has to drive a far distance and be dissappointed. (not to mention i wasted $70 in gas to meet you and see a car that was in the opposite condition you said it was in)

Hxc_Nismo Thanks for posting up the extra information. Seriously, you sellers need to disclose all the information.

and a big thumbs up for Hxc_Nismo.:aw: People like Nismo need to be thanked.

uLmighty
06-06-2010, 08:49 PM
omg lol. Hxc_Nismo is bad ass! this guy offered me 5800 on my car and i know for the fact my car is pretty clean but when i saw this car and him offering i was like "damn he gon get this car for sure" but after all he jst said now i kno my 97 auto kouki is better this car!!

heavenboundkevin
06-06-2010, 09:00 PM
i also agree that Hxc_Nismo is in the right..

w.s0n
06-06-2010, 10:05 PM
this is clean yo ! let me have the rear valances :]

CleanAndLegit
06-07-2010, 09:48 AM
buyer beware
I saw the car today and here is the bad on this car
-SALVAGE TITLE
-CARPET IS TORN ON DRIVER SIDE
-FRONT SEATS ARE WORN OUT
-REAR SEAT HAS GUM STUCK TO IT
-PASSENGER REAR AXLE HAS A TORN BOOT WITH NO MORE GREASE IN IT
-THE KEY ONLY WORKS ON THE PASSENGER DOOR AND IGNITION (DOES NOT WORK ON THE DRIVERS DOOR OR TRUNK)
-TEMP GAUGE INTERMITTENLY DOES NOT WORK
-THE CAR HAD A COLOR CHANGE FROM GREEN AND ITS STILL GREEN ON THE SUNROOF OPENING AND TRUNK AREA
-LOT OF PAINT OVERSPRAY
-MISSING AN ENDCAP ON THE D.S. SIDESKIRT AND IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURED
-THE REAR VALANCES ARE ONLY HELD ON BY 2 SCREWS AND LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO COME OFF
-MISSING AN ATTENNA AND HE HAS TAPE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE AND TRIED USING BODY FILLER/BONDO WITH PAINT TO TRY AND SHAVE THE ATTENNA HOLE.
-THE CENTER TRIM AROUND THE STEREO HAS BEEN HACKED FOR A JUNK SONY HEAD UNIT.
-THE PAINT IS ACTUALLY IN BAD SHAPE AND CANNOT BE BUFFED OUT, THE BODY GUY TRIED TO WETSAND THE PAINT AND IN SOME AREAS HE TOOK IT ALL THE WAY TO PRIMER.
-ALSO THE STEERING WHEEL WAS LITTERLY CRACKING AND LOOKED LIKE CHUNKS WERE GOING TO COME OFF
-THE POWER LOCKS DO NOT WORK AND THE MASTER SWITCH IS JUST SITTING IN THE DOOR PANEL AND NOT EVEN MOUNTED
-HAS AN AFTERMARKET ALARM IN IT THAT HE DOESNT HAVE THE KEY FOB AND IT IS WIRED INTO THE BCM, THATS PROBABLY CAUSING THE POWER LOCKS NOT TO WORK.

MY PERSONAL OPINION THIS CAR IS WORTH $4000-$4500 TOPS.

the car is great looking from 20ft away but its really rough up close

still down for a trade fix locks and thermo stat and no cash on top.

or trade lock set ups :p if its possible

Silvia479whp
06-08-2010, 11:16 AM
still down for a trade fix locks and thermo stat and no cash on top.

or trade lock set ups :p if its possible

No bro I m koo. Thanks

onehundredoctane
06-08-2010, 07:52 PM
i like car
n it look good
u shud keep car n not cell

edz95240
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Thank you SOOOOOOO much HXC_NISMO!!!!!

This guy hit me up about trading this car for my 73 Datsun Z!!! http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/330066-1973-datsun-240z-w-350v8-brides-17x9-5s-oldschool-style.html

I am suppose to hear back from him this week. He called me several times and even had his "brother" try to second voice me after I told him no. hahaha He finnaly told me he would give me a $900 turbo+ $500 cash+ the 240sx. I thought this would be a food deal....

He must really be trying to get rid of this car!!! (who knows what else it wrong with it?)

BOY AM I SO GLAD I FOUND THIS POST BEFORE I AGREED TO MEET UP WITH HIM!!! HE WAS TRYING TO DO THE SAME THING TO ME!!! "Its sooo clean inside bro! This car is worth atleast $6k!!"

What a waste of time.

HUGE THANKS AGAIN!

Josh