PDA

View Full Version : PA 95 kouki - for sale

iloveturbos
06-05-2010, 07:29 AM
here is my 95 s14 for sale

ENGINE - red top sr20det 65xxx miles , s14 t-28 , new lines , gaskets , from turbo back ..blitz dp , no cat , blitz nur spec exaust , all polished hardpipes , blitz dd bov , greddy m-spec intercooler , sard thermostst , new oem waterpump , ARC OIL PAN , mishimoto radiator w/ 2 electric fans , new water temp switch , valve cover gasket , and plenty of new oem maintenence parts ..megan pully's new belts , greddy oil catch can , nismo adj. fuel press. reg..

TRANNY -stock tranny with a blitz twin disc clutch (great shape)

SUSPENSION- tanabe 7's with front camber plates & 5 way dampning , cusco ruca , isis rear toe arms , megan front tension rods , cusco rear upper strut bar and a greddy front strut bar .megan rear subframe brace

BRAKES - front z32 30mm alum calipers w/ project mu pads and new rotors and new lines ..rear stock s14 w/ aftermarket lines and project mu pads ..

RIMS - SSR MINERVA'S 18x9+24 lo disk front 18x10+24 lo disk rear
225/40/18 ----235/40/18 nexen tires

OUTSIDE - kouki front w/ jdm front bumper , clear turn signals , new corner lights ,NEW OEM PAINT, no sideskirts , RARE MORE-COLLAGE JDM rear bumper .vented carbon fiber hood ..intense power kouki headlights w/ HIDS
(i also have a set of 30mm rear over fenders painted but not installed ..)

INSIDE - stock inside ..nardi steering wheel . aem wideband , aem tru boost , greddy 60 mm water temp , oil temp , ex. temp gauges..greddy shift ..jdm cluster.. AIRBAG SYSTEM WAS REMOVED ..

OVERALL this is a great drift car .. i have had it to a couple of events and it was so much fun ..held up great and runs great ..

i also have an isis oil cooler set-up that i did not install that comes with the car , and some other sr20 related items ..

I AM LOOKING TO GET 12,000 O.B.O CAR IS LOCATED IN PHILADELPHIA AND THE TITLE IS IN MY HAND ..LETS WORK OUT A DEAL ..NO TRADES
THANKS GLENN 267-229-8896

97nismo
06-05-2010, 03:35 PM
that rear bumper is wild

iloveturbos
06-06-2010, 12:54 PM
that rear bumper is wild

it is a pretty cool bumper , does"nt look like all the others

sunday bump thanks

92lexsc
06-06-2010, 02:26 PM
hey like the car alot besides the rims. does the car run good enough to be a daily driver? what would u rate the exterior any dings or scratches? i have cash n im near philly

sir_vq
06-07-2010, 12:18 PM
ITS A 95 I ASSUME IT WOULD HAVE A LITTLE SCRATCHES, AND YOUR COMMENT ON THE WHEELS MEANS YOU DONT DESERVE A CAR LIKE THIS.

YOU READ IN HIS POST THAT THE CAR HAS A 2WAY LSD AND A 2DISK CLUTCH SET UP AND YOU TURN AROUND AND ASK IF THE CAR IS A DAILY DRIVER :smash:

I DONT KNOW HIM BUT I SEEN THIS CAR AROUND PHILLY A COUPLE OF TIMES THE PICTURES REALLY DONT DO IT JUSTICE, I'D BUY IF I WERE IN THE MARKET FOR A S14

DONT TAKE MY COMMENTS PERSONALLY, YOU DISSED A OFF THE HOOK PAIR OF RIMS AND DIDNT FULLY READ THE POST BEFORE COMMENTING

:wackit:<<<FOR THE REAR BUMPER AND WHEELS

sir_vq
06-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Its a daily driver if your a man.....kids and women need no apply

92lexsc
06-07-2010, 04:53 PM
lol i dont deserve a car like this cuz i dont like chrome rims ok lol. i asked if its possible to be daily driven of course it would not be ideal u idiot. i would only drive it for a month or two while my sc is down.

iloveturbos
06-08-2010, 05:04 PM
tuesday night bump

the_boss
07-05-2010, 10:29 AM
bump for a sweet ride