PDA

View Full Version : CA TW: 1989 Nissan 240SX Coupe (1991 DOHC KA24DE)

Z_Spool
06-02-2010, 12:46 PM
EDIT: Keeping the car, thanks for looking. :)

n8RPS13
06-02-2010, 02:21 PM
So you expect to have the buyer remove the wheels and lip? Sounds like you beat the shit out of this car!!!

udon!
06-02-2010, 05:39 PM
^ No he didnt.

I know this guy. Ive ridden in this before and for what it is, its a very solid car. It seemed very well maintained and the body was in above average shape.

Very good starter for a project car.

oh, and good luck to everyone trying finding a coupe that isnt fucked to hell around the I.E.

GLWS robert. Hope everything is going well with you.

Z_Spool
06-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Heh, thanks Jake, things are good here. Like I said, I'd prefer to keep it but it may not be the smartest move for me financially. Just trying to weigh my options and go from there. Again, it's with family at the moment so they can take care of the lip and wheels. The potential buyer would simply need to pick it up. It still runs, but not what I would suggest as a daily driver at the moment. Sure I did flog on it from time to time, but who here hasn't? I challenge you to find an enthusiast that hasn't given their car the 3rd degree when the mood strikes them. On the daily grind however, I always drove it like a grandpa, keeping it below 3K. It's definitely had a long run of hard luck though, so I can see why you'd think that. Again guys thanks for the interest. (Oh, and the headlight motors work just fine in case you were concerned by them being up in both pictures)