PDA

View Full Version : Elite Imports aka Elitejdm.com

carnagexxxx
06-02-2010, 12:07 PM
What can I say about these guys that isn't good? The first time that I spoke to the owner Nick he was more than happy to give me the time of day. Some shops and warehouses make you feel almost unwanted.

I had to order an SA2005 helmet but we ended up talking for almost an hour about drifting and car setup. Nick is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. A few days before an event he hooked me up with some parts to pass tech so I decided to check out the warehouse. It is located in Northeast Philadelphia in a nice neighborhood. He was even willing to keep the place open for me to come and pick the parts and helmet up.

When I arrived I was helped by Anthony who took me for a tour of the HUGE warehouse which is full of clips, motors, suspension, differentials...everything. They have great prices and a selection better than anything that I've heard of in a long time.

This past weekend at East Coast Bash I managed to bust a hole through my SR trans. Nick said he had one in the truck. Withing a few hours start to finish Nick, Anthony, and some other righteous people helped me get my car back up and running. This truely is a great place to start if you are looking for anything from Nissan, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Honda...anything Japanese.

888-Rare-jdm (888 727-3536). Ask for Nick or Anthony.

Matt

D.Adams
06-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Sounds like good people.

is there a web site

silviaguy240
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
yea its not really up to date though

EliteJDM.com (http://www.elitejdm.com)

carnagexxxx
06-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Sounds like good people.

is there a web site

Yeah, they really are genuine dudes. You don't get that kind of help at a drag strip.

Check out the site that silviaguy linked. They have pics of all the stuff they brought back on their last trip to Japan. Awsome stuff.

auk113
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
i deal with these guys every time i need some random part, always willing to help out, deff good people and parts...

thank you
Antony K

carnagexxxx
06-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Not to mention that Nick is a REALLY good driver. He can thrash. His RHD silvia conversion is freakin cool as hell. He's learned so much in a very little time. I've been following drifiting for almost 9 years and I can tell that he's going to be one of the East Coast's top drifters.

thefro526
06-04-2010, 07:11 AM
I've spent over a thousand dollars with EliteJDM in the last two weeks and I can't say I could've spent it any better.

Nick and Anthony are great people and they can get damn near anything, I know they deal Origin, Bride, Greddy, Isis, SSR, Greddy and a bunch of other cool brands.

Not to mention that they're both awesome drivers, so they know what's up.

Buy stuff from them now!

norcaldrifter
06-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Yea we hung out with them at east coast bash. Seemed like genuine dudes and had hella cars drifting at the event so they put on a good showing.

04srt21
06-20-2011, 09:24 PM
ive been to elite a few times. my boy bought a b16a from them. anthonys cool as hell! he also tourd me around the shop and actually let me touch and pick up the rims hahahaha. i havent met nick yet personally. ive talked to him a few times on facebook hes seams like a cool dude but like i said i never met him personally

collegekid
09-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Really great service, been there a few times. Some of the things I want, they dont have in stock, but they're still pretty cool guys.

Expensive, but worth the price. Even if you tell them that you aren't buying right now, or you are, Nick will chat with you and give great advice. He wont sit there and steer the conversation into selling you something, he genuinely tries to help.

I can say without a doubt, the next time they go to Japanland for some new toys, I will buy something from them.