PDA

View Full Version : htc hd2 review thread (us and euro)

shinobis13hb
05-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Well I just ordered my htc hd2 last night. Right now I am currently using a Samsung behold 2with the android os(1.5 I believe) with Samsung touch wiz interface.

My reason for ordering this phone is due that my current phone doesn't vibrate when receiving phone calls,incredibly hot while charging,to many foreclose. Don't get me wrong I do love the android os but I just see to many problems with my device. I was wondering if anyone on here would like to share their thoughts on their device (htc and android) and of course your review on the hd2. I should be receiving it by Wednesday of this week.

I'm pretty excited to play with this phone the screen is amazing.... few things I'm worried about. And also Dave if you would like to chime in would be cool too I was wondering how your my touch was.
I will post specs and links on the phone when I get on my computer doin this on my phone.

MikeC
05-31-2010, 01:46 PM
one huge problem with the phone.......windows.

DALAZ_68
05-31-2010, 02:09 PM
i love WM...it does wat it needs to do...

shinobis13hb
05-31-2010, 02:20 PM
That's my only big concern is windows 6.5 but I do have 30 days to return it. No one here has it yet!? The specs on the phone are pretty damn good

MikeC
05-31-2010, 02:42 PM
I have messed around with a coworker's. It was too big!!!! other than that it was pretty cool. I have a nexus one and that size seems perfect!! I just really can't trust windows either....if it was running android, it might do a little better, IMO.

driftonedge
05-31-2010, 07:54 PM
I wait for the hd2 mini

shinobis13hb
05-31-2010, 08:25 PM
It is a large device. I am getting it for pretty much free only paying 50$ plus fast shipping. Does anyone know what changes are on 6.5? my experience with the dash was horrible but this new os seems smooth plus there is said to be good updates