PDA

View Full Version : car thieves look out

rps13dn
05-30-2010, 04:42 PM
to all socal 240 owners keep and eye out for a black ford focus hatchback has a body kit all around its driven around by two ganster looking guys. they offered me stolen parts a couple of months ago and i denied them now their scoping my s13. if u know them pm me or if u asshole are reading this "touch my car and i will light you up"

Emeraldo-Fan
05-30-2010, 04:45 PM
damn i wish i could help, but unfortunately i dont live in the US, so i wish ya luck :D

sunnys14
05-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Leave your windows down and doors open with a box of parts laying in the seat.

Then wait quietly on top of your roof with your AR-15 =)

gsxr141
05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
+1000000000000000000000000

rps13dn
05-30-2010, 04:52 PM
lol not a bad idea, those [email protected]#$ made it really obvious what they were looking for i warned some of the 240 guy around my bloock to keep and eye out

MANOlOS14
05-30-2010, 04:54 PM
at a boy throw some fire at those assholes!!! lol

RB30S14
05-30-2010, 04:55 PM
IB the hill billies mods locking this thread because they says this is a regional thread and belong in the CA section.

This site is CA dominated and the only place that really matters anyway.

truebluegallo
05-30-2010, 05:34 PM
^^ idiot,
hahaha

theives dont take kindly to hot leg burning on there ass cheak

Bob_Sagat
05-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

GunmetalSR
05-30-2010, 05:42 PM
wish i could chill wit u on ur roof top to wait for those fuckers to come back but im in louisiana lol but man fuck that if i saw them scopin my s14 id walk outside with a brick and jus throw it through their window

roboticnissan
05-30-2010, 05:43 PM
where are you located in so cal. i say we have a sleep over at your house(not in a gay way)(unless you want it to be muhaha) and we ambush those mofos

MandTPhotography
05-30-2010, 05:55 PM
^ x2.

Theives are the lowest form of pieces of shit.

Make them pay.

Jared0934
05-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Why not just get all SoCal silvia owners to come over and leave the car there with the a window down....I'm pretty sure getting your a$$ kicked by 30 pissed off proud silvia owners would teach you more of a lesson then a night in jail and a slap on the wrist...just sayin..

GunmetalSR
05-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Why not just get all SoCal silvia owners to come over and leave the car there with the a window down....I'm pretty sure getting your a$$ kicked by 30 pissed off proud silvia owners would teach you more of a lesson then a night in jail and a slap on the wrist...just sayin..
if yall do this someone please video tape it and put it on youtube bc i want to see it and post it on our local forum for the trolls that patrol our forum

佩恩_
05-30-2010, 07:55 PM

i hope the thieves didn't see this thread lols.

negrosx13
05-30-2010, 10:36 PM
well put light them up mann..I 100% sure they wont be stealing noone things for a long time.

90white240
05-30-2010, 11:19 PM
"touch my car and i will light you up" You are a straight G!!! lol

Bricksquad1017
05-30-2010, 11:28 PM
actully just throw a party and park all the 240s out side and let evryone know youre having a party those dumbasses will deffinetly show up

shinobis13hb
06-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Id. Be glad to help I'm free all day. I don't trust anyone man. This was in the 818 right?

swayray
06-01-2010, 04:58 PM
you can borrow my auto taser:

YouTube - Auto Taser electrified steering wheel lock 1 of 2 - DAY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLngF_FyL4)

As long as you give me a copy of a video of the thieves trying to steal your car but ends up being tased by it.

polo3men2
06-01-2010, 05:06 PM
check this, buy some machetes at your local hardware store and do like us dominican do, chop their fucking hand or fingers off and just let them go marked up..

sinister240
06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey fellas,

I may have been chased on the 405 by these idiots a few months back. I was driving on the 405 south coming from the 5 just passed the 118. This black sedan with a body kit comes behind me at high speeds (felt he was gonna rear end me), then starts flashing his high beams, turning on and off his lights, just making a big light show. At first I thought he was just in a hurry and wanted me to move. So I did. The car then gets behind me again. Almost felt like they were trying to pretend they were cops. I kept looking in the rear-view to see if I can see any red lights or something to identify them as cops. Finally after about 1 or 2 miles, I down shift and try to cut in traffic. They gave chase and we must have got up to about 110mph and they would not let off. Now mind you I had a stock motor and really couldn't put up much of a speed challenge. Eventually these guys cut into the carpool lane and the passenger (gangster looking) is pointing something at me to pull over. I pull accross a couple of lanes to get out of their site and they come after me again. Just before the 101 they are coming up on the side again. So I decide to slam on the brakes before I could find out what they are pointing at me. I got behind them, but unfortunately I was too near sighted to get the license plate number. The guys cut accross all the lanes and jumped on the 101. I wasn't really active on this forum at the time, otherwise I would have posted this earlier. I actually hadn't even thought about it, until I read this post. Just be careful, who knows what these guys are carrying or what they are willing to do. I'm just glad I still have my little 240.

fckillerbee
06-01-2010, 06:36 PM
wow, if any one can get me a plate number, I'll get a cop involved. Keep your eyes open, I will.

sinister240
06-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I called the CHP immediatly. Unfortunately i'm getting old and the eyes aren't all there. I wish I could have gotten the plates, believe me. Just the assumption that what they were pointing could have been a gun, had me pretty nervous for the rest of my drive that day and the days that followed. Hopefully someone catches the plates. I thought they just liked my rims or something, but after rps13 posted this, it might be a 240 thing.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
06-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey fellas,

I may have been chased on the 405 by these idiots a few months back. I was driving on the 405 south coming from the 5 just passed the 118. This black sedan with a body kit comes behind me at high speeds (felt he was gonna rear end me), then starts flashing his high beams, turning on and off his lights, just making a big light show. At first I thought he was just in a hurry and wanted me to move. So I did. The car then gets behind me again. Almost felt like they were trying to pretend they were cops. I kept looking in the rear-view to see if I can see any red lights or something to identify them as cops. Finally after about 1 or 2 miles, I down shift and try to cut in traffic. They gave chase and we must have got up to about 110mph and they would not let off. Now mind you I had a stock motor and really couldn't put up much of a speed challenge. Eventually these guys cut into the carpool lane and the passenger (gangster looking) is pointing something at me to pull over. I pull accross a couple of lanes to get out of their site and they come after me again. Just before the 101 they are coming up on the side again. So I decide to slam on the brakes before I could find out what they are pointing at me. I got behind them, but unfortunately I was too near sighted to get the license plate number. The guys cut accross all the lanes and jumped on the 101. I wasn't really active on this forum at the time, otherwise I would have posted this earlier. I actually hadn't even thought about it, until I read this post. Just be careful, who knows what these guys are carrying or what they are willing to do. I'm just glad I still have my little 240.

Someone tired this when I was driving one of my 240's. Black coils,sr. no bumper big frount mount. Obvious.

I was driving and a grey accord full of "chollos" tailgating me flashing lights on n off. I left It alone. then said fuck these foos. Got pissed slammed on my breaks they stopped. Swerved I threw my pole at them and stopped and sped back up. I swereved Into them hard as fuck they got outa the way. Kept brake checking them and swerving Into them. Almost ran them Into the center divider. then they stopped. good times

spoolandslide
06-01-2010, 07:33 PM
At least disconnect your battery whenever it's parked.

How much is lo-jack?

onehundredoctane
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
concealed weapons permit ftmfw on this end.

if I lived closer to your guys I would get involved and help out, I have a few highway patrol friends here in SC, but that doesn't do you all any good.

sorry!

hope someone catches these wanna-be-thugs.

TravisSW
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
At least disconnect your battery whenever it's parked.

How much is lo-jack?

Lojack is between 650-750 dollars.

I had it on the S14. My insurance rates lowered too with it. I had the early warning system thingy.

I recently sold my 240 so eh.

But yes, if anybody can get a plate, I know of some CHP officers and my stepdad is a Lt. in the LASD.

polo3men2
06-02-2010, 07:13 AM
is this in san diego area or LA or where?
im actually going to San diego here in about two months or so(**hint hint** i need a car, since taking my 180 would be a waste of money and time (T_T)..)

anyway, where is all this happening at?
and as i said before, Get Machetes, they are not illegal and if ya get the thief cut his./their fucking hands off. whenever i get there we can see if we can do some type of meeting and set something up to get these A-holes.

NeatSR
06-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Not much of help to offer you guys but if something like this happens call your local PD and state what you see different in their car and your exact location there is always a trooper around, if not, Paintball gun =$80, paintballs = $10, CO2 = $20, making a colorful show of their car and possible crash = priceless ;)

singlecamslam
06-03-2010, 12:48 AM
It got to a point where i dont lock my doors anymore. I dont ever leave shit in the car and i would rather they just open the door rather than bust my shit all up. Besides they wont be able to steal it, so they'll probably just leave it alone after they get tired, unless they got a whole tool kit with them, they're not stealing my car.

widebodyseven
06-03-2010, 01:44 AM
unless they got a whole tool kit with them, they're not stealing my car.
I left a lot of my tools in my car when it was stolen and they probably used it to remove my parts sucks but kinda funny.hahahaha

ronmcdon
06-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Lojack is between 650-750 dollars.

I had it on the S14. My insurance rates lowered too with it. I had the early warning system thingy.

I recently sold my 240 so eh.

But yes, if anybody can get a plate, I know of some CHP officers and my stepdad is a Lt. in the LASD.

Where did you get it at that price if you don't mind me asking?
Was under the impression the lowjack w/ early warning was more around 1k.

Wouldn't mind getting it for that price.

ronmcdon
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey fellas,

Looks like an aggressive attempt @ car-jacking.
I've never heard of something getting that bad.
The US is def getting 3rd world.

IDrift4U
06-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Not much of help to offer you guys but if something like this happens call your local PD and state what you see different in their car and your exact location there is always a trooper around, if not, Paintball gun =$80, paintballs = $10, CO2 = $20, making a colorful show of their car and possible crash = priceless ;)

didn that after some little basterd thought it be funny to moon me and my friends after we just got dont paintballing. first red light we were confused about what was happening. second red light we were ready and waiting. his ass and their corolla was covered.. it was a good night

jayrawr
06-03-2010, 12:45 PM
didn that after some little basterd thought it be funny to moon me and my friends after we just got dont paintballing. first red light we were confused about what was happening. second red light we were ready and waiting. his ass and their corolla was covered.. it was a good night

hahahah ! i guess i should go buy a paint ball gun justy to have now!

rps13dn
06-03-2010, 01:25 PM
i wish they would try to chase me i know exactly where to take them too, i live in watts thats where the chase would stop

rps13dn
06-03-2010, 01:27 PM
if ur over 25 buy a gun

IDrift4U
06-03-2010, 01:36 PM
i wish they would try to chase me i know exactly where to take them too, i live in watts thats where the chase would stop

that be interesting to watch. see them chasing you down and once you exit they stay on the freeway and keep going saying "faaawk that"

lou's40sx
06-03-2010, 02:50 PM
No need for violence.

Simply pull them over to the side of the road and say,

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Do you want to get Pinked? Or banned from the Market Place? Imma tell Crimson Rocket, then we'll see who's the biatch is. Check and mate suckas,uhh!"

This will surely deter them from doing this again. Or they beat the crap out of ya. Either way not worth the high speed risk nor bodily injuries.

rhd_S13Brett
06-06-2010, 01:53 PM
some one tryed to jack my car at 4 am ,i think they saw me look out my window,then i jeted out the house ak in hand ..as soon as i hit my front door they jeted i made up my mind i was going to sit on the side of my house till they got in my car and that was when i was going to start dumping ..... god was with them that night

TravisSW
06-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Reasons like this makes me happy that I have a garage for my car. I would never move into a new house w/o a garage connected to the house.

MandTPhotography
06-06-2010, 04:37 PM
some one tryed to jack my car at 4 am ,i think they saw me look out my window,then i jeted out the house ak in hand ..as soon as i hit my front door they jeted i made up my mind i was going to sit on the side of my house till they got in my car and that was when i was going to start dumping ..... god was with them that night

Yeah seriously.

I have easy access to a Mossberg 12GA in case this shit happens. When my alarm goes off, you can guarantee I'll be out the door, shotgun in hand.

Car thiefs are the worst form of slime.

rhd_S13Brett
06-07-2010, 02:43 AM
we need laws like texas !

s13-ghost
06-07-2010, 01:52 PM
sucks to not have a garage. in my house i got my 3 pitts so yea u wana jack my shit go for it just member 2of my pitts will be in ur ass as soon as u pass thu the fence but then again mine all stock lol but yea guys keep a loook out for those A-holes

CrimsonRockett
06-07-2010, 04:13 PM
No need for violence.

"Oh my god, what are you doing? Do you want to get Pinked? Or banned from the Market Place? Imma tell Crimson Rocket, then we'll see who's the biatch is. Check and mate suckas,uhh!"

This will surely deter them from doing this again. Or they beat the crap out of ya. Either way not worth the high speed risk nor bodily injuries.

Yeah...

No.

dallaceseiuli
06-07-2010, 04:39 PM
hey guys if ur in a situation where there are shady guys tailgating, flashing lights at u, chasing u down, and rear ending u, dont pull over. some gangsters do that for initiation--they pull u over and then kill u.

rhd_S13Brett
06-08-2010, 01:42 AM
oh yea and i took over the garage! lol my z32 was allways in it ..now i got my 240 in lol my mom dident want me to get life i guess .... ..she saw me jumping down the stairs at 4am.. thats the worst feeling in the world to see your car missing i been there before...now im out for blood

nismolvr
06-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Reminds me of a foolish attempt on behalf of some punk gangster wanabe loosers. Years back tried to steal my Low Rider ,As Im typing this I cant contain myself.I too had an arsenal of weapons ,My fav was my customized Russian SKS.:keke:. I was sleeping ,when My Bros girfriend woke me around 3:am ,talking about some baldies walking round my car .I was living way out in the country at that time.I jumped out of bed grabbed my Gov issue Colt 45 ,wearing only me boxers.These shit heads must of followed me .Anyways I peeped out the window and saw 3 bald wife beater wearing pant sagging tweakers trying to break in my mint 63 Impala.I also saw another fool sitting in a black primered 72 monte carlo ,I could barely see the front end of their car with the driver.Right there at that moment I wanted to make these fuckers shit themselves so ,I opted for my fully modded SKS with 2 X30 round hollow point 7.62x39mm ,yeah bitches,done fucked with a real G.
This is where it gets funny ,I come out my front door porch like Hard!Ready for war and as I panned my trusty friend in their direction the look on their faces was priceless,They looked at each other and before I said anything they ran towards their get away car.WRONG Move ,I started dumping on the Monte Carlo ,im getting a hard on talking bout this shit.My Gun looked like a Fn flame thrower at night ,I was aiming at the grill of the car and tires lights all that shit ,came apart ,Dude in the car jumped out ,and bailed like his homies.I dumped one full mag in to the front end .Then I flipped the mag over for a fresh start. These fuckers ran into a corn field ,still talking shit, I was yelling back "come back lets talk about this,Come back I want to show you my gun collection!", LMFAO! I then destroyed the rest of the car with my extra magazine.Im in my boxers killing a car at 3am .Shot every window out flatened all tires ,swiss cheesed all the body.Went back inside reloaded called some real Gs .Partied the rest of the morning ,Called a tow truck and had to clean up ,oil glass,chrome ,water pump pieces ,fan clutch pieces from my drive way.

I found out who these guys were ,a week later I was rolling in a certain hood ,and there it was up on jackstands.With 2 of the guys that tried to jack my car.Still acting hard ,I couldn believe it .I circled back stopped, got out of my car and pointed at them and said ,"You only get one warning with me mother fuckers ,please test me again ,I dare you !",all while holding my Colt.They ran like fucking rats.Fuck thieves.

240sxfamily
06-08-2010, 10:01 AM
No need for violence.

ahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaaha

I garage keep my car, and i live in a sketchy neighborhood, my bed room over looks my garage. I'm going to install the motion sensor lights I keep my battery disconnected, the car locked, keys in my room. My tool box locked, drills locked away, so only way their gonna get it running is if they bring their own shit.

EightySix200SX
06-08-2010, 08:33 PM

werd i stay in compton so yea i feel u on the chase "ending" in these vicinities haha. i remember i heard glass break i woke up and grabbed my gauge. and crept up behind this dude and cocked it, turns out he was homeless and was picking bottles outta my trash can (which happened to be behind my car) and dropped a beer bottle. i think he shit his pants lol.

Tom25666
06-08-2010, 09:20 PM
had my car broken into in my driveway twice. first time they couldn't figure out how to get the cd player out so they stole the faceplate. last time they couldn't get my sub out through the broken out quarter glass but they got my amp and 6x9s. john travolta said it perfectly in pulp fiction. i would have been worth if for them to do it if i could have caught them. dickless pieces of shit.

innovation
06-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Reminds me of a foolish attempt on behalf of some punk gangster wanabe loosers. Years back tried to steal my Low Rider ,As Im typing this I cant contain myself.I too had an arsenal of weapons ,My fav was my customized Russian SKS.:keke:. I was sleeping ,when My Bros girfriend woke me around 3:am ,talking about some baldies walking round my car .I was living way out in the country at that time.I jumped out of bed grabbed my Gov issue Colt 45 ,wearing only me boxers.These shit heads must of followed me .Anyways I peeped out the window and saw 3 bald wife beater wearing pant sagging tweakers trying to break in my mint 63 Impala.I also saw another fool sitting in a black primered 72 monte carlo ,I could barely see the front end of their car with the driver.Right there at that moment I wanted to make these fuckers shit themselves so ,I opted for my fully modded SKS with 2 X30 round hollow point 7.62x39mm ,yeah bitches,done fucked with a real G.
This is where it gets funny ,I come out my front door porch like Hard!Ready for war and as I panned my trusty friend in their direction the look on their faces was priceless,They looked at each other and before I said anything they ran towards their get away car.WRONG Move ,I started dumping on the Monte Carlo ,im getting a hard on talking bout this shit.My Gun looked like a Fn flame thrower at night ,I was aiming at the grill of the car and tires lights all that shit ,came apart ,Dude in the car jumped out ,and bailed like his homies.I dumped one full mag in to the front end .Then I flipped the mag over for a fresh start. These fuckers ran into a corn field ,still talking shit, I was yelling back "come back lets talk about this,Come back I want to show you my gun collection!", LMFAO! I then destroyed the rest of the car with my extra magazine.Im in my boxers killing a car at 3am .Shot every window out flatened all tires ,swiss cheesed all the body.Went back inside reloaded called some real Gs .Partied the rest of the morning ,Called a tow truck and had to clean up ,oil glass,chrome ,water pump pieces ,fan clutch pieces from my drive way.

I found out who these guys were ,a week later I was rolling in a certain hood ,and there it was up on jackstands.With 2 of the guys that tried to jack my car.Still acting hard ,I couldn believe it .I circled back stopped, got out of my car and pointed at them and said ,"You only get one warning with me mother fuckers ,please test me again ,I dare you !",all while holding my Colt.They ran like fucking rats.Fuck thieves.

You kind of scare me. But whats with all this getting hard talk... you get off on some weird shit.

beeracing s14
06-08-2010, 10:12 PM
damn thieves couldnt steal my car that they just keep throwing eggs on it to get even. LOL

LOS ALMIGHTY
06-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Sad thing is all of this would happen to the honda heads. Looks like the 240s have taken over.

The 2 things that are being stolen the most in socal I would have to say. 240s and WORK rims