PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate when they seller/buyer does not leave feedback

godrifttoday
05-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Don't you hate when they seller/buyer does not leave feedback here on zilvia!!!! I mean common it's not that hard it only takes 3 min to do.. Anyone had this issue before? The point is to make potential buyers and sellers aware of Who they are dealing with... And if they can be trusted.

Gnnr
05-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Do you ask/PM them to leave you feedback?

They probably forget. Not all boards have that feature.

lou's40sx
05-28-2010, 12:56 AM
I usually don't like to deal with members with Zero feedback or casual members who only goes on a forum just to get help and then bounce.

Most new members can't leave feedback or don't care. I always leave feedback for them first and hopefully they will leave one for me. And sometimes I do forget because Zilvia only gives you 100 PM's and you have to delete a lot of conversations and thus forget to leave a feedback.

It bugs me to go find my FS thread so I can get the URL. That parts annoys me. I have to go through my posted threads cut and paste it and then I can complete the feedback. I understand why that is in effect, but it bugs me.

godrifttoday
05-28-2010, 01:03 AM
yeah u pm them but im just saying for protection of future buyers it should be mandatory

miravete
05-28-2010, 02:23 AM
...It bugs me to go find my FS thread so I can get the URL. That parts annoys me. I have to go through my posted threads cut and paste it and then I can complete the feedback. I understand why that is in effect, but it bugs me.

im guessing its so theres more proof of an actual transaction. not just because you felt like giving your "buddy" some free feedback. :goyou:

but im with you, it is annoying.

LimeLite Racing
05-28-2010, 02:49 AM
I often don't recieve feedback on eBay. I cry about it when I don't get it as well. Whaa.

LimeLite Racing
05-28-2010, 02:49 AM
Buy my shit. I'll leave you feedback.

karl wasabi
05-28-2010, 02:52 AM
haha, yeah I hate it too. If they don't leave one, I usually just ask. Sometimes they say they will, but never do. You just have to forget about it I guess. What sucks is when YOU give them a feedback, but they don't do their end.

hOngsterr
05-28-2010, 03:07 AM
thats why i tell them to give me feedback first.
then ill return the favor.

DataXUnknown
05-28-2010, 03:08 AM
If I am selling something, I usually wait for the person who bought something to leave feedback first. If I am buying however, I will leave feedback first.

godrifttoday
05-28-2010, 03:24 AM
It's like common courtesy!!! Dam un educated people lol

aziankingz
05-28-2010, 10:30 AM
haha, yeah I hate it too. If they don't leave one, I usually just ask. Sometimes they say they will, but never do. You just have to forget about it I guess. What sucks is when YOU give them a feedback, but they don't do their end.

QFT!!! i asked a couple of people who bought from me to leave me feedback (after leaving them feedback), they tell me sure, few months later still nothing!! Or they tell me they can not leave feedback - is there restrictions on leaving feedback?

DALAZ_68
05-28-2010, 10:37 AM
i just ask...if they dont they dont...sucks...but those who do... is great...it does cut the bullshit...i tend to look at peoples feedback more now, and see what items theyve transactioned within the forum

if someone only has feed back on say, those stupid maxima keylights...which wat, goes for 10 shipped, and all of a sudden has a turbo for sale BNIB...im still a bit hesitant...but if its enough people with enough transactions...then ill give said person a chance...

nyrojas21
05-28-2010, 10:54 AM
why cant i leave feedback ?? it says i dnt have permission wtf

ronmcdon
05-28-2010, 11:06 AM
This has probably happened once or twice, and i dont lose any sleep over it.
I had little problem conducting transactions prior to the rep system,
so it doesnt make a huge difference.
Its a convenient and organized feature, but not something i cant do witbout.
I wouldnt discount a buyer/seller b/c of their trader rating
(unless theres plenty of transactions gone bad)

interestingly some ppl ive bought stuff from have had difficulty using the feature.
Maybe some do not find it immediately intuitive and give up.
(i think its easy to use)

fcdrifter20
05-28-2010, 11:12 AM
i hate it. the thing i hate the most is when you ask them an d they say "for sure ill do it as soon as i get home"....and they must never get back home cuz they never do it :(

if everyone who bought stuff of me would leave feedback i would have like 100+ trader rating...oh well

SinGarage
05-28-2010, 11:17 AM

I have always wanted to leave feedback but also saying the exact same thing.

DALAZ_68
05-28-2010, 11:17 AM

probably cuz u just joined...u need to be here XX amount of time to finally use it...

Ceepo
05-28-2010, 11:35 AM
It makes me angry when idiots dont leave feedback, isnt that why we have the feedback system anyway... idk people just getting lazy, i always leave feedback it helps the next guy down the line to buy from someone trust them...

Xplat
05-28-2010, 12:14 PM
I bought a crossmember off racepar and literally couldn't give him feedback. I kept linking to the thread, wrote my comments (and rewrote them) several times...

Getting the same error. It was something complaining about the URL of the thread. Happened with at least one other person here on Zilvia too.

But it worked just fine with one other person I left feedback for. So, don't think this system is flawless by any means.

hOngsterr
05-28-2010, 01:11 PM

I have always wanted to leave feedback but also saying the exact same thing.

post count and time you've been here will let you give a trader rating.

I bought a crossmember off racepar and literally couldn't give him feedback. I kept linking to the thread, wrote my comments (and rewrote them) several times...

Getting the same error. It was something complaining about the URL of the thread. Happened with at least one other person here on Zilvia too.

But it worked just fine with one other person I left feedback for. So, don't think this system is flawless by any means.

i've received that also, it never would accept the deal thread, but i have not had any probs so far.

naibaf
05-28-2010, 01:40 PM
I never look at feedback before buying.. so I never have bothered to leave any either.
My bad, didn't realize you guys would get so hurt over it.

You can usually get a vibe from the sellers post. If it seems sketchy in any way, I move on.

BTW I'm an epic lurker. screw postcounts. :)

godrifttoday
05-28-2010, 04:58 PM
^
maybe because u just joined lol

I LUV MY S13
05-28-2010, 05:13 PM
man if i got feedback for everything ive bought/sold i'd be way passed 50 ha...normally i do it and they do it in return or vice versa, but sometimes i do ask

Dignity
05-31-2010, 10:25 AM
I should be at least up to 15 by now...

wh0aitznic0
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM
naibaf (http://zilvia.net/f/members/naibaf.html)
Trader Rating: (0 (http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=30351))

Dude, holy shit.

Otto347
05-31-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a few on here that never left feedback but nothing compared to eBay.

fos240
05-31-2010, 06:09 PM
it's kind of funny. i do look at the trader rating when people are selling stuff. but at the same time i don't really care that mine is zero. i do more business local. probably sold more stuff than anyone on here that doesn't have a business doing so. but that comes with the 14 years of owning 240's. :eek3:

06-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Yeah if I got feedback on everything I would be more than double my rating here on zilvia and like 3 other car forums I sell shit on. I have been on ebay since 2000 and I am at 300, but should be more like 350-375 I would guess. It pisses me off, but what are you going to do, some people are just lazy.