PDA

View Full Version : JDM_Of_Miami

davisracer23
12-23-2009, 03:10 PM
placed a thread in the wtb for sr20 wiring harness and he told me 150 shipped, messaged me three times quick and right after i paypaled him the money i have yet to hear from this guy. i have messaged him 4 times and still no return...... anyone had problem with this seller?

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 12:40 AM
OK WOW. so ive been waiting all day for this guy to get on so he finally gets on around 1250 am. i messaged him about 8 times and also left a visitor message. he stayed on for about 20 more mins and then logged off. cant believe someone would go so low that they would steal 150 cash from someone on christmas eve.

sickstatus
12-24-2009, 12:44 AM
report him.

Phlip
12-24-2009, 06:16 AM
I sent him a PM.

FRpilot
12-24-2009, 08:45 AM
cant believe someone would go so low that they would steal 150 cash from someone on christmas eve.

that's pretty low.

nissanracer29
12-24-2009, 09:31 AM
I purchased a t25 turbo from him about a year ago. It did take him awhile to respond to me after I payed him. However, he finally did reply to me with a response to my question. The turbo turned out to be bad, when I told him about it, he offered to replace it for me with another one. I decided to go a different route and just purchase a new t28. Anyways I would not worry about it too much when I dealt with him he seemed like a straight forward person, although he does take sometime to reply back. So just give it a few more days and see what happens.

enkei2k
12-24-2009, 09:37 AM
i'm not siding with the seller, but

1. it's only been a day, calm down before starting stuff. i know i bought from a few people here and they didn't ship out til the weekend.

2. didn't you see his reviews before hand? red flag right there.

3. it's the holidays, i'm sure he's busy like the rest of us.

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 10:11 AM
i'm not siding with the seller, but

1. it's only been a day, calm down before starting stuff. i know i bought from a few people here and they didn't ship out til the weekend.

2. didn't you see his reviews before hand? red flag right there.

3. it's the holidays, i'm sure he's busy like the rest of us. sorry i did not look at his reviews although i really wish i would have....alot of it has to do with me not being careful but i honestly dont think it should be my fault since i got tricked and as for him being too busy, ive waited for him to get online and as soon as he does i message him like 8 times...he totally avoids me....when he is online i check his current activity and he is searching forums and pming people... not me. i know its only been a day but after putting the pieces together i know i got scammed by this loser. im just hoping after he sees all this he might just pm me back

TrustS13
12-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to vouch for Carlos at JDM of Miami.. I bought a redtop long block after I got scammed on a blacktop motor on Zilvia, I got it after 3 days. My friend also bought a blacktop longblock from Carlos and its running great (so is my red top). My friend bought a SR S13 CAS from him and it was cracked or something and Carlos offered to refund him or send him a new one. Guy is legit IMO. Never had a bad problem with him, give him some time.

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Just wanted to vouch for Carlos at JDM of Miami.. I bought a redtop long block after I got scammed on a blacktop motor on Zilvia, I got it after 3 days. My friend also bought a blacktop longblock from Carlos and its running great (so is my red top). My friend bought a SR S13 CAS from him and it was cracked or something and Carlos offered to refund him or send him a new one. Guy is legit IMO. Never had a bad problem with him, give him some time. i just dont know why he would trick me into sending him my payment as a gift, i tried to dispute it with paypal but they told me i couldnt because i sent it as a gift... he must have known what he was doing. i am pretty new to the forums and paypal so i now have learned from my mistake. and ever since i paypald him he has not messaged me or anything...just took my money. he also told me he was going to ship it as soon as i payed...he has been online numerous times and will not reply to any of my messages.... pretty bunk if you ask me

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 02:49 PM
great news he has messaged me back all of a sudden after 17 pms. he clamied he did not have my address to ship it to. it does not explain why he told me i have to mark payment as gift after i asked or why he couldnt ask yesterday while he was online and i sent him 8 messages.. i told him i want my refund and sent him my paypal address....now all of a sudden he cant message me anymore.....

sickstatus
12-24-2009, 02:57 PM
LOLOLOL

did u give him ur address in the first place?

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 03:19 PM
my paypal should have sent him my shipping address

DreamN
12-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Not if you sent it as a gift or for services. Paypal only shows the buyer's address when payment is sent for goods or ebay items.

Think about what time of the month it is. Not everything is rushing to their computer to be on a car forum this time of year. Send him your address, give him a week or two to provide with shipping details. If you don't get a tracking number then file a complaint with your credit card company or bank. They'll do a better job of getting your money back.

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Not if you sent it as a gift or for services. Paypal only shows the buyer's address when payment is sent for goods or ebay items.

Think about what time of the month it is. Not everything is rushing to their computer to be on a car forum this time of year. Send him your address, give him a week or two to provide with shipping details. If you don't get a tracking number then file a complaint with your credit card company or bank. They'll do a better job of getting your money back. thanks. ill give it a shot

DreamN
12-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Also, hope you learn to never send payment for marked as a gift or service. You simply can't place a paypal complain on those. Always send marked as goods or ebay item. Also, always pay with a credit card or bank card as you'll have a near 100% chance of getting your money back.

davisracer23
12-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Also, hope you learn to never send payment for marked as a gift or service. You simply can't place a paypal complain on those. Always send marked as goods or ebay item. Also, always pay with a credit card or bank card as you'll have a near 100% chance of getting your money back.i definitely have learned from that mistake. i was new to paypal. i had no idea that would happen. i have sent him my address. i will let yall know how it goes. thanks for everyones input

design240sx
12-24-2009, 07:56 PM
this guy is legit. its just a busy time to buy something.

Phlip
12-27-2009, 02:44 PM
this guy is legit. its just a busy time to buy something.

While your vouch might be inclined to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, I--... No, no it doesn't. Stay out of this if you have nothing to do with it.

Back to the task at hand...

Step 2:
http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/291155-wtb-ka24de-complete-low-milage.html#post3205204

Step 3:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/jdm_of_miami.html

Yes, the concern here about shipping is premature, but the concern about the void of communication is valid and bothers even me, since the reviewed here never bothered to respond to my own PM to him.
That being said, if something has not happened to the good, at least in the name of communication by Tuesday, then someone loses access to the marketplace.

ImPLiCiTS14
12-27-2009, 02:56 PM
ive purchased items from this guy before i can vouch for him. Also when done as a gift there are no paypal fees :) so maybe he just didnt want to get charged give it some time your having a titty attack in such a short time.

Buriantsu
12-27-2009, 05:07 PM
JDM of Miami (http://www.jdmofmiami.com)

His number is there it transfers str8 to his cell. Try it out tomm never know.

design240sx
12-28-2009, 06:22 AM
While your vouch might be inclined to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, I--... No, no it doesn't. Stay out of this if you have nothing to do with it.

Back to the task at hand...

Step 2:
http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/291155-wtb-ka24de-complete-low-milage.html#post3205204

Step 3:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/jdm_of_miami.html

Yes, the concern here about shipping is premature, but the concern about the void of communication is valid and bothers even me, since the reviewed here never bothered to respond to my own PM to him.
That being said, if something has not happened to the good, at least in the name of communication by Tuesday, then someone loses access to the marketplace.

im not trying to make any problems. i purchase with this guy many times. i never have any issue. either here on zilvia or ebay. but goodluck davisracer. hope things work out between you guys.

rb26man
12-28-2009, 09:08 AM
i guess u guys cant see whats being said here...the vouches are cool but the fact of not communicating with a buyer after taking a payment is just wrong...i totally agree with philp on this one

silverdemon16
12-28-2009, 09:49 AM
I was going to buy a tranny harness from this guy on ebay...

eBay My World - jdm_miami (http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/jdm_miami/)

but I dunno now

rbpwrdsil40
12-28-2009, 08:51 PM
i bought a rb25 turbo from jdm of miami it came in perfect condition

K_style
05-22-2010, 10:59 AM
I was looking for Idle air valve for S14 SR20DET

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/314298-wtb-s14-sr20det-idle-air-control-valve-aac-iacv.html

sent him payment via paypal on 15th of May.
never heard back from him, sent him PM to get tracking # but no respond.
Non-receipt Dispute has been open with paypal on 20th.

sill no respond.
very bad communication, not recommended to anyone.

iwishiwas-all*
05-22-2010, 04:02 PM
lmfao. they are super miamians, im sure they work 11-3 monday-thursday, so thats why they have not seen your order. You pay me and Ill me a house call for ya haha

Phlip
05-22-2010, 04:53 PM
This is nothing new for him.
He was warned last time (http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/291155-wtb-ka24de-complete-low-milage.html#post3205204) (yes, that is a link), and has been sent a PM in which, in no uncertain words was it said that he needs to communicate with his buyers better if he intends to continue to be allowed to sell in our marketplace.

HemiCharger
05-22-2010, 06:09 PM
I have not had any trouble with Carlos -- call him dude he will sort it out.

RurouniMidnight
05-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Ive dealt with him before bought my s15 engine harness there, but i talked to him over the phone actually and didn't have any issues. Goodluck i hate those type of problems when you need something and takes forever to get it.

0wn3r
05-23-2010, 09:16 AM
I haven't heard from Moe if my pulley has been shipped out after paying 10 days ago. A couple days after I paid he said he'd ship asap.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it yet. Sometimes people just get busy. Although I haven't looked all that much, I haven't seen any posts about people not getting their stuff.

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/321584-wtb-s14-sr-crank-pulley.html

I found a local seller in the meantime in case I don't hear anything this week.

K_style
05-23-2010, 12:19 PM
This is nothing new for him.
He was warned last time (http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/291155-wtb-ka24de-complete-low-milage.html#post3205204) (yes, that is a link), and has been sent a PM in which, in no uncertain words was it said that he needs to communicate with his buyers better if he intends to continue to be allowed to sell in our marketplace.

Yeah I haven't seen that warning before...

I have not had any trouble with Carlos -- call him dude he will sort it out.

whats his phone #?

K_style
05-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Ive dealt with him before bought my s15 engine harness there, but i talked to him over the phone actually and didn't have any issues. Goodluck i hate those type of problems when you need something and takes forever to get it.

can you get me his phone # ?

0wn3r
05-26-2010, 03:10 PM
He pm'd me and said that his father passed away from a heart attack. I tried to send another pm to him and got this...

"JDM_Of_Miami has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove JDM_Of_Miami from the recipient list and send the message again."

Is that a full inbox or because of the marketplace ban?

K_style
05-28-2010, 11:02 AM
He pm'd me and said that his father passed away from a heart attack. I tried to send another pm to him and got this...

"JDM_Of_Miami has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove JDM_Of_Miami from the recipient list and send the message again."

He said same thing to me.. but I dont have my stuff nor money back yet..

Locko
05-29-2010, 07:11 AM
I haven't heard from Moe if my pulley has been shipped out after paying 10 days ago. A couple days after I paid he said he'd ship asap.

Honestly, I'm not too worried about it yet. Sometimes people just get busy. Although I haven't looked all that much, I haven't seen any posts about people not getting their stuff.

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/321584-wtb-s14-sr-crank-pulley.html

I found a local seller in the meantime in case I don't hear anything this week.

moe doesnt work in jdm of miami.. (305) 253-4650 Carlos (owner)

or email him thru ebay

Locko
05-29-2010, 07:12 AM
and if you talk to moe. let me know i have his number too.

K_style
05-29-2010, 12:17 PM
and if you talk to moe. let me know i have his number too.

Yes I do need Moe's phone #

0wn3r
05-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Yes I do need Moe's phone #

I would like his phone number too...I'm planning on calling Tuesday. No shipped part by then = Filing complaint.

0wn3r
06-01-2010, 12:53 PM
I called up JDM of Miami and talked to Carlos. He knows Moe but claims he doesn't work for them. He seems to care less about all of this, including the ban.

He said Moe's cell phone has been disconnected and he's "not sure when he's going to reconnect it"....but he gave me his "shop" number:

(305) 302-5550

No one answered and the voicemail doesn't sound like a legit shop number. I've tried several times today and no one answered, so I filed a Paypal dispute. I don't have patience for run-around excuses in this industry anymore.

K_style
06-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I am planing to call my bank tomorrow to open dispute. Paypal dispute does not seem help much.

Phlip
06-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I have told people so many times that when you pay as "gift" that you have no buyer protections with paypal, so it should NEVER be used as the reason unless it is a gift or you REALLY trust the person.

Those of you who ignored prior warnings will HAVE to go to your banks now and dispute the transaction as unauthorized or fraud, or whatever it is your bank informs you to do with it.
Warning, though, is that this may compromise your paypal account as well so you'd best be prepared for that as well. Now with all the confusion coming from this situation, the lack of following through and now the fact that it is unclear who does and does not work for this place, we will be taking a long hard look at whether to just ban from the forum as opposed to just from the marketplace.

0wn3r
06-03-2010, 04:01 PM
No response from the guy after 3 days of the dispute. I made an official Paypal claim for my money. I already paid someone else for the part I needed...

I know PHLIP has been following this a bit, so I would agree that I don't see any reason why this guy should not be banned....and I don't say that very often.

It's like Gladiator:
:down:

xiaphin
06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
see below.......

xiaphin
06-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by 0wn3r

He said same thing to me.. but I dont have my stuff nor money back yet..

Ditto with the above. Purchased a T25 comp outlet pipe since I cant find mine. E-mailed him and no response either. Anybody else get in touch with him via phone?? PM to let me know.

0wn3r
06-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Ditto with the above. Purchased a T25 comp outlet pipe since I cant find mine. E-mailed him and no response either. Anybody else get in touch with him via phone?? PM to let me know.

If you would like to try and contact him and make sure he's ok:

Mounir Chidiac - 305 257 7288
2811 SE 17th Ave
Homestaed, FL 33035

[email protected]
On Twitter he may go by MoeRPS

Mounir Chidiac, may work with Walter I' Alves under company name "Project Rising Sun LLC" located at:

14195 SW 139th Ct
Miamie, FL 33186
Project Rising Sun's Twitter is PRSMiami

Mounir's possible related companies are JDM of Miami and King Equipment.

The address for King Equipment would be:

2269 S University Dr Unit 255
Davie, FL 33324

Phlip
06-05-2010, 05:49 AM
No response from the guy after 3 days of the dispute. I made an official Paypal claim for my money. I already paid someone else for the part I needed...

I know PHLIP has been following this a bit, so I would agree that I don't see any reason why this guy should not be banned....and I don't say that very often.

It's like Gladiator:
:down:

Yes, I am watching this situation and he has not been logged in since 05/31.
I am about to run out for the day, but I will check on a couple more things when I return and handle this directly.
Anyone who paid via paypal as a GIFT needs to dispute this with your bank/CC, as you're screwed on PP.

Phlip
06-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Since the reviewed has not bothered logging in since 5/31 and still can't be bothered to make it right with the people he gamed, he has been permanently banned and is no longer welcome here.
I repeat to all of those who paid via PayPal and did so as a gift, you will get NOWHERE with PayPal, call your bank/CC immediately.

iwishiwas-all*
06-07-2010, 08:34 AM
people down here know where the jdm of miami shop is, just go over there, ask around. From the local forums, moe stopped working for them as soon as he got his s15... but has probably been selling under the jdm of miami name online still.

s14driver
06-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I know Moe and he has nothing to do with JDM of miami. He has his own shop now which is called PRS.

Phlip
06-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Fact remains that the name being used was banned, as was one more connected to the IP address.

jamanrr
06-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I have bought many things from JDM of Miami and never had a problem. Are you sure this is the Carlos from JDM of Miami? Well I did order a starter that came in dirty as hell but the alternator was well ok. You use to be able to just call the shop and Carlos would answer. He credited my return back the same day he received. Pretty straight up with me of course things change.

K_style
06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I know Moe and he has nothing to do with JDM of miami. He has his own shop now which is called PRS.

is this it?

PRS Auto Repair
14100 Southwest 256th Street, Homestead, FL‎ - (305) 258-752

K_style
06-07-2010, 10:58 PM
I have bought many things from JDM of Miami and never had a problem. Are you sure this is the Carlos from JDM of Miami? Well I did order a starter that came in dirty as hell but the alternator was well ok. You use to be able to just call the shop and Carlos would answer. He credited my return back the same day he received. Pretty straight up with me of course things change.

I guess you are not following well...

we are talking about "Mounir Chidiac"

s14driver
06-07-2010, 11:53 PM
PRS isnt in homestead. Dont know the address off head.

0wn3r
06-08-2010, 07:53 AM
PRS isnt in homestead. Dont know the address off head.

isn't the address the one I posted up above? (well, except Miami doesn't have an "e" at the end, oops)

Carlos DID pick up the phone when I called and someone over there gave me Moe's shop number. However, when I told him that Moe was making a bad name for him, he really didn't seem to care at all. He even basically told me that I should straighten it out for him.

Phlip
06-08-2010, 08:55 AM
What happens under the logged in screen name is the responsibility of the owner of that screen name. If JDM_Of_Miami has been operating as a business in our marketplace without paying proper fees, that is strike one.
If they have someone who does not work there anymore that still has access to the account with unchanged password, that is strike two.
If said individual gets in over his head and does THIS shit, then the account will be and is now banned, that is permanent.
The fact that the rightful owner can't be bothered to care in the face of his own business being dragged into and through this shit is a telltale sign that you MIGHT not want to do business with them either.

Carlos DID pick up the phone when I called and someone over there gave me Moe's shop number. However, when I told him that Moe was making a bad name for him, he really didn't seem to care at all. He even basically told me that I should straighten it out for him.
If this is true, then Carlos is as shitty an individual as Moe is as it regards to handling business and the account DESERVES to be banned.

K_style
06-21-2010, 12:49 AM
i got my money back through paypal claim as of 17th June....
not sure if it was by him... or paypal forced him to do it....

0wn3r
06-21-2010, 07:56 AM
i got my money back through paypal claim as of 17th June....
not sure if it was by him... or paypal forced him to do it....

same, mine was forced through my paypal claim. that guy didn't do sh*t and is still MIA.

gian52
06-21-2010, 08:33 AM
ive heard alot stuff bout carlos but Moe is the most legit guy ive dealt with down here in Miami he did my swap never ever had a problem him. And i still get alot parts from him Am sure he will get back at you. Ive send alot of my friends over there his never tryed 2 hustle nobody and his shop is in the same bay as JDM of miami jus like 5 garages down

Phlip
06-21-2010, 09:01 AM
ive heard alot stuff bout carlos but Moe is the most legit guy ive dealt with down here in Miami he did my swap never ever had a problem him. And i still get alot parts from him Am sure he will get back at you. Ive send alot of my friends over there his never tryed 2 hustle nobody and his shop is in the same bay as JDM of miami jus like 5 garages down

Sorry, but it has been weeks, the reviewed in question stopped responding and has since then already been banned from the marketplace, then from the forum altogether when he just stopped logging in. His account will not be reinstated at this point.

dubman
05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Well this moe guy is still out there on this site..i posted a wtb ad looking for door panels, left my number on there he text me. i agreed to buy the door panels on the 23rd of march if he could have them shipped to my door by the 31st, sent him the money didnt send them friday and hasnt sent them on tuesday..he has kept in contact sayin he will get the tracking number today, nothing. ill be filing a claim through paypal sense i didnt send it as a gift. i wish i could have seen this before i bought it..but he wouldnt send me his zilvia account until i recieved the product.

Gotta love paypal

S14-Kid
06-02-2012, 08:58 PM
yah.. JDM of Miami is shit. I bought a t25 turbo from them, and then it seized up litterly right away.

nissanracer29
06-03-2012, 09:39 PM
yah.. JDM of Miami is shit. I bought a t25 turbo from them, and then it seized up litterly right away.

I had the same thing happen to me bro :(