PDA

View Full Version : GT3, So damn happy

weirdstyles.net
07-12-2003, 03:12 PM
I usually dont lurk into the OT part, but what the hell.

I was playin Gran Turismo 3 today, bored and what not. Went for a 30 LAP Professional GT race in my F686/M on Midfield.

Race I was doin great, pitting all the right times. Then on lap 20, I accidently pitted and lost the damn race... boy was I steamed...

So I put on my Kill Switch Engaged CD, repeated Number Days, and started again. I railed the competition. Last lap reeming in at my second best 54.467!! I laped the second place racer and nearly cried. Very well spent and satisfying half hour...

Is there any GT car faster than the 973HP F686/M?

Brian
07-12-2003, 03:28 PM
conflatulations.
if you want excitement i suggest doing the roadster endurance race. there is nothing better than driving that STOCK roadster around the course for 2 hours.

DaveSev
07-12-2003, 05:05 PM
The F0/94s is faster around a track, and a handful of cars have a higher top speed...

JDMark
07-12-2003, 09:27 PM
i gave up on GT3.. mostly from tryin to get a stupid F1 car, what race do u all get urs from? i tried the 1 hour 150 lap endurance race (farthest one on the right)at least 7 times, each time not getting an F1 car.. (but i have like 3 million dollars now)

weirdstyles.net
07-13-2003, 08:36 AM
No, I think I might have gotten mine from the Turbo Races. The Test track race I beleive.... I remember using the skyline, and just taping (like scotch tape) the X down on my controller. Came back a whilst later, and I won a crap load of money. As long as the HKS Drag and one other car (cant remember) arent there, youll be a.o.k.

I make no guarentee of this, I may be completely wrong. I actually think alot of the races may not have even been in the Professional series...

edit: Yup, I can confirm that:

*Dream Car Championship prize (Professional League)
Dream Car Championship in the Professional League to unlock the Toyota GT1, Panoz Esperante GTR, FTO LM Race Car, and F090/s.

*Super Speedway 150 Miles prize (Endurance)
Win the Super Speedway 150 Miles prize in Endurance to unlock the Chevrolet Corvette C5R, Tickford Falcon XR8 Race Car, and F090/S.

Good ole CheatCC.com. That endurance race is a blast

weirdstyles.net
07-13-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by DaveSev
The F0/94s is faster around a track, and a handful of cars have a higher top speed...

I have yet to get my hands on one. Can you point me in the direction of one?

:repost: sorry

DaveSev
07-13-2003, 10:45 AM
I haven't played in so long, but I think the only things you can win it from are the F1 series an getting 100%. There might be an enduro, lemme check....

Nope. But you can win the F0/94h from either the Trial Mountain or Tokyo R246 enduros.

Brian
07-13-2003, 02:30 PM
i have like 6 F1 cars already. some of them are the same car but different paint jobs. i only like using these car sif i need to beat a big series easily. with normal cars it just takes too long. anybody have the Mine's r34? i have yet to get it because you have to complete one of the longer series in the game and i dont feel like doing it again for a while.

weirdstyles.net
07-15-2003, 12:06 AM
had the mines r34, tossed it away. The Penns or Calsonic is mucho better...

love f1...loooove em

Louros
07-15-2003, 05:02 PM
You can get the F094/S fronm the polyphony digital cup :boink: i would suggest using the toyota gt-one road car since you can only use an unmodified street car :o