PDA

View Full Version : I got a question on how to post

uLmighty
05-20-2010, 12:58 AM
a sale on the FOR SALE category. I'm tryna to post my car to test how much i would get it off of if i would sell it. Here are the reason why i cant seem to post.

uLmighty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SORRY if im posting this in a wrong category, im not where to post it lol

DataXUnknown
05-20-2010, 01:00 AM
There may be a minimum post count if you want to post something for sale. Like you have to have xx amount of posts before you can post a for sale thread. Thats the only thing I can think of that would restrict you from posting in there.

lawrenceyang
05-20-2010, 01:00 AM
might not have enough posts

enkei2k
05-20-2010, 07:11 AM
either that, or because you just joined this month. might need to wait a while before posting in the marketplace.

if you're here just for the FS section, that's not good enough. You'd need to contribute to the forums too (and not just BS OT stuff).

uLmighty
05-20-2010, 01:21 PM
ahh ok. yes, i just joined this month and i am a newb to zilvia lol. im not here just to sell or trade i want to be part of it just that i really have nothing to say. i do comments on people's threads though

sirfallsalot243
05-20-2010, 01:24 PM
I wouldnt state that youre "testing waters" on your car though. Either its for sale and you have a price in mind, or its not. Theyll jump down your throat if you dont have a price listed.

ThatGuy
05-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Question answered.

Next time, please use the appropriate forum though.

http://zilvia.net/f/forum-suggestions-technical-support/

:lockd: