PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE RHDJapan

HemiCharger
05-19-2010, 07:51 PM
I have done business with these guys like 2 years ago and always got my items. I bought a D Max s14 roof spoiler from them about a week ago. I get an email that the item was on backorder and that they would cancel the item. I paid via paypal and thought all was good well it turns out that they did not have the money in their account to cover it so paypal put a hold on that money so I can not move it. I will get papers in order to sue paypal as we speak since the money was there for a day or two then they put a freeze on it. One way or another I am getting my money back. They Paypal are douche bags the money set in my account for 2 days. I should have moved it then they could not do anything. I am mega pissed until then everyone should be away of RHDJapan and stay away.

admins please move this to the scam thread thanks

ZilviaKid
05-19-2010, 08:38 PM
so paypal pissed you off?

i dont see how rhdjapan not having inventory on something makes them super demons

tricky_ab
05-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Wait what? RHD Japan has a business Pay Pal account so you should be good to go. Oh and I've NEVER had a problem with them in the few years I've been dealing with them...

shiftdrift
05-19-2010, 08:40 PM
yeah, i don't see how they "scammed" you?

VAs13
05-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Wait what? RHD Japan has a business Pay Pal account so you should be good to go. Oh and I've NEVER had a problem with them in the few years I've been dealing with them...

as have i, they have always been more than helpful with getting me what i need.

HemiCharger
05-19-2010, 08:56 PM
as have i, they have always been more than helpful with getting me what i need.

yeah they have always been straight up. I do not know what is going on? RHDJapan refunded me my money. Then it stayed in my paypal account for 4 days before they put a hold on it. Evident ally the guy either has other claims against him in paypal for a greater than the amount he has in his account. My money set in my paypal account for 4 days so it is more a paypal issue but RHDJapan needs to get his crap straight and also pay his paypal bills and get caught up. Till then my 185 bucks is tied up in LIMBO. SuX....

HemiCharger
05-19-2010, 09:00 PM
well they said I should have my money in 2-3 days -- paypal sucks not RHDJapan... turn this to do not use paypal thread.

iwishiwas-all*
05-19-2010, 09:07 PM
lol hemicharger; 34 year-old from somewhere in the bfe midwest not even understanding who he is mad at.

HemiCharger
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
lol hemicharger; 34 year-old from somewhere in the bfe midwest not even understanding who he is mad at.

when I called paypal the douche I talked to said he did not have the money in his account to issue me a refund and that he spent my money. I have always thought of RHDJapan as good but it is not my fault. I called back talked to a supervisor cause I was going to sue paypal for 3 times that amount and they said I will have my money in a day or two. Paypal and ebay both have been sucking for the past year or so.

SoSideways
05-19-2010, 09:22 PM
It's your responsibility to read the terms and conditions if you're going to use PayPal or eBay.

It may do you good to read up on what PayPal has the rights to do and what they can't do.

HemiCharger
05-19-2010, 09:46 PM
It's your responsibility to read the terms and conditions if you're going to use PayPal or eBay.

It may do you good to read up on what PayPal has the rights to do and what they can't do.

I know that they do not have the right to refund your money and while it is still there put a hold on it due to the fact the sellers account went negative with claims or what ever? I also know that there is a hella lot of civil claims against ebay and paypal right now. Thus why I sell car parts on Nissan forums now and not on ebay itself. Also use craigslist a lot. Ebay use to be good and on the up and up -- Now they are a scammers paradise.

ESmorz
05-19-2010, 09:47 PM

http://tehresistance.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/terkerderr.jpg

FaLKoN240
05-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Thread reported and we should change this to BFE guy doesn't know what the fuck he's doing or talking about when it comes to customer service or returns.