PDA

View Full Version : summer is here and im bored as ****

95Blue240sx
07-11-2003, 05:20 PM
well now that im out of school im glad, but now i just spend my days working. if im not working im at home thinking of something to pass the time. ahh it sucks. what about you guys? what are your plans for the summer?

Bill Roberts
07-11-2003, 06:37 PM
Something cool to pass the time is to download some movies or clips...especially some of the old school car ads and regular old school commercials.

Enjoy!

http://www.archive.org/movies/prelinger.php

Over 40,000 clips and shows are here.

KiDyNomiTe
07-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Ya my summer is pretty boring, haevnt done much. Was looking foward to going to the convention but money is down. But now some family is coming over and we are going to Orlando for a week, then going to Wisconsin Dells for a weekend (If you don't know what it is its basically a bunch of amusement parks and shops in one city.

So next month will be fun, then school starts in September, oh how I dont want to be a freshman again:bash:

AutoDestruct
07-12-2003, 12:27 AM
hey, at least you are getting the chance to go to school. It's a great oppurtunity, take advantage of it. I had a chance once and I screwed it up and now I'm trying to pick up the pieces and play Ketchup.:D :(

azn_romeox
07-12-2003, 02:53 AM
hanging out with the someone
plans.......get a job
get some money on my car

negular
07-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Moving to Plattsburgh NY in a couple of weeks. I've just been trying to get my $hit straight so I can move.

weirdstyles.net
07-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Plans...be employeed again...
enjoy the time I have
leave for Air Force
Purchase MCS14 and make that biatch fly like a bird and hug the ground like see was breed to be a GT car

Got Sileighty?
07-12-2003, 04:04 PM
heres a good site for those who are bored. i usually try to see a couple of the videos here while at work. damn i hate when my boss walks by my cubie.

anyway heres the site: http://www.stupidvideos.com

enjoy the rest of the summer, cuz its gonna take that long for you to see everything in there. :D

95Blue240sx
07-12-2003, 07:34 PM
thanks for the replies guys. thanks for the video sites, but i dont have dsl. im living in the old days. where i live im too far for dsl. sucks eh?

BadMoJo
07-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Man I hear ya.

I am out of school and all i do is work Mon-Fri, And on the weekend I sit around with my roomates trying to think of cool stuff to do.... And all I can say is that there aint much to do around here.

But hey, if your Bored you can always do a road trip and come down here, do a little drinkin and hit up a strip club, thats always a good time! http://www.zilvia.net/f/images/smilies/naughty.gif

s13chica
07-13-2003, 02:44 AM
I wanna go to a strip club! I've never been to one...I think I need to change that soon.

I've been working a ton this summer...trying to make money so that I can buy new toys for my car.

DD7 in two weeks, Then Mexico with my best friends for 8 days, then D1GP!

negular
07-14-2003, 10:03 AM
I wanna go to a strip club! I've never been to one...I think I need to change that soon.

I've been working a ton this summer...trying to make money so that I can buy new toys for my car.

DD7 in two weeks, Then Mexico with my best friends for 8 days, then D1GP!

That was in a weird order when I read it. Sorry I'm just a pervert. :coolugh: :p

95Blue240sx
07-14-2003, 11:39 AM
work sucks. i was thinking of quiting but then where would i get money for the car? ahh oh well what can you do huh? strip club sounds fun. but i dont know about driving out there. haha. cant wait for the next DD.

oh yeah and girlies cant drive fast cars :duh: :mepoke:
hahah just kidding.

GotDriftS14
07-17-2003, 11:18 AM
driving fast cars is one thing....driving cars fast is another...:coolugh:

DRFT
07-18-2003, 10:59 PM
Summer sucks for me too. Im jsut saving up to get parts for my car too.