PDA

View Full Version : s13 Automatic Seatbelt stuck forward

t.vo408
05-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey there so my driver side automatic belt is stuck in the forward position. Is there any way I could just shift it to the back position and just have it not move at all? I think I've read something about an allen bolt behind the drivers seat I can mess with to move the position around, can anyone elaborate?

Touge Noob S13
05-12-2010, 11:01 PM
If you remove the little plastic cover on the rear interior panels you can reach the allen head insert. Sometimes once you retract the belt it can go foward again, a quick fix would be unplugging one of the connectors in the retracter module in the center console(although both belts won't move once you do this).

hOngsterr
05-13-2010, 12:10 AM
what he said.

VG30Drift
05-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Or if you want, you can take it to a Nissan dealership and they will replace everything having to do with your broken seat belts for free under their lifetime warranty. That's what I did when mine got stuck in the forward position. I would suggest not messing with it, and taking it in to be replaced. Plus, you get nice new not-faded seat belt parts :D

slo_slideways
05-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Or if you want, you can take it to a Nissan dealership and they will replace everything having to do with your broken seat belts for free under their lifetime warranty. That's what I did when mine got stuck in the forward position. I would suggest not messing with it, and taking it in to be replaced. Plus, you get nice new not-faded seat belt parts :D

X2 I had my driver side replaced under warranty as well. No cost brand new seat belt FTW