PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo - Osaka

Powered by Jay
07-09-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey guys. Well I'm having trouble finding shops other than autobacs, yellow hat, and up garage around sendai where i currently live so I decided to travel south for about a week before I go home. I was wondering if anyone knew of any specific shops i could check out for aftermarket and used (especially) parts down between tokyo and osaka. TIA.

Jason

Bill Roberts
07-09-2003, 07:54 PM
Jason....find a riced out car (or a performance vehicle) and try to talk to the owner of that car. Word of mouth on locale is best. Things happen fast in Japan at times, a shop that was doing good parts and work...may be gone and moved to better things. I have seen shops shift to other business in sight of 4 weeks.

Most of the coolest stuff happens out of peoples houses or small machine shops...usually suburb residences.

See if you can find someone that has a hot car while cruising and ask them...best way to get something done and fresh info IMHO.

Inqire at many forums for this.

YMMV..