PDA

View Full Version : help with RUCA

chiboy002
05-01-2010, 05:23 PM
im sorry guys, i know this belongs in the small questions but sometimes they dont get responses within days.

i have battle version RUCAs and i was wondering, does the cresent face forward (towards front of car) or backwards (towards back) or does it not matter?
i searched and only found installs with the doubles, ( ), but battle version is like this (

KA24sleeper
05-01-2010, 05:34 PM
If you mean by stops then i belive that they face backwards as tie rod stoppers like the oem ones, if im remembering correctly

chiboy002
05-01-2010, 05:45 PM
If you mean by stops then i belive that they face backwards as tie rod stoppers like the oem ones, if im remembering correctly

wtf is a stop?

i mean the whole rear upper control arm. its like a C with the heim joint and the 2 brackets for mounting. does the arc face the front of the car O ) -> front
or does it face the back
back <- ( O

O being the coil over

reason is, i tried it facing back and my coilover hit it, but i dont know if it should face the front

D.Adams
05-01-2010, 05:45 PM
they face to the front ... not my pic but i hope it helps

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/Neil_85/VFSH1462.jpg

chiboy002
05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
they face to the front ... not my pic but i hope it helps

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/Neil_85/VFSH1462.jpg

thanks so much man!!! +1 :)

nvmd dont know how :( sorry! lol

KA24sleeper
05-01-2010, 06:34 PM
wtf is a stop?

i mean the whole rear upper control arm. its like a C with the heim joint and the 2 brackets for mounting. does the arc face the front of the car O ) -> front
or does it face the back
back <- ( O

O being the coil over

reason is, i tried it facing back and my coilover hit it, but i dont know if it should face the front

Mybad was thinking of lca, + havent had any sleep in days

chiboy002
05-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Mybad was thinking of lca, + havent had any sleep in days

bro, car work + no sleep = dangerous... i have a bed if u wanna use it ;) LOL jk, get some sleep tho

i dont function without 12 hours of sleep on weekends and 5h week days