PDA

View Full Version : nismo91blk240sx

SWAT Team S14
04-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Here is the for sale thread this is pertaining to:

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/315813-brand-new-corbeau-trs-reclining-racing-seat.html

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!!

Ok, let me just explain what happened between me & Jordan (nismo91blk240sx). I PM'd him last Thursday about the seat for sale in this thread. He responded by telling me somebody was coming to look at the seat the next day & if they didn't buy it, he would sell it to me for the price stated above ($200 SHIPPED). Well, the other buyer apparently flaked & I sent him a paypal payment for the seat in the amount of $200. On Saturday, he tells me he got the payment & he will ship the seat Monday. He also said he would take this for sale thread down once he received payment, but as you can see, that didn't happen. Anyways, Sunday night he texts me & says he doesn't have enough money to ship the seat & he's gonna have to wait to transfer the paypal funds into his banking account (which usually take 3-5 days). He apologizes & offers to throw in the rail & slider for free bc of the delay (even tho I don't need them bc I'm using it as a passenger seat). I tell him that's fine & to text me when the money clears his bank account. Last night I get a text from him that he has the money & he will ship the seat after work the next day (which is now today). Well, today while I'm at work, an email pops up on my blackberry that I have received a refund from Jordan for the seat. This is completely a surprise to me, since he didn't contact me before he decided to nix the transaction (remember he has my cell # & contacted me all throughout last week). Here's what it said in the comment section, copied word for word from my email:

Note from Jordan Ulrey:

heres the refund for the corbeau seat. someone left my door open and my dog decided to chew it up a little so ill refund your money sorry

Are you kidding me???? I immediately text him & ask him what the deal is. No response. I tell him that I still want the seat, unless it is in pieces bc I need it as a passenger seat in my drift car (so I really don't care if it's a little beat up, it's still a good price for the seat) & I ask for pics of the damage. No response. I then remind him that I already bought a passenger side bracket for the seat in lieu of me receiving it from him. Still no response. I text him AGAIN around 8pm tonight & this is the response I finally get, copied verbatim from my cell phone:

I got rid of it already it was pointless to keep because it was chewed down to the metal frame in a couple spots

As mad as I am, I understand that I at least got my money back, so it's not the end of the world, but it's still a scumbag thing to agree to sell a seat, receive payment & then decide not to finish the transaction (especially after I waited around for a week until he transferred the money to his account to ship it). Now I don't know for sure, but I can almost guarantee you that he went to ship the seat today & found out it's around $100+ to ship something that large. He decided to himself that he wasn't gonna lose that much money on the seat & refunded my money. So, now I'm stuck with a bracket for a corbeau seat that I'm not getting & a bullshit story from this jackass.

I LUV MY S13
04-30-2010, 08:46 PM
yeah that is kinda messed up..maybe he found a local buyer and didnt want to go through the hastle of shipping a seat..?

j20accord00
04-30-2010, 08:53 PM
id be mad too but thankful that you at least got your money back, dealing with that bullshit sucks.