PDA

View Full Version : Need a decent body shop in San Diego *North County Preferably*

GT Motion
04-29-2010, 09:47 PM
I need to get my car painted and the dents taken out, this is not a daily driver and I am not trying to make it a show car, but I do want the car painted one color of white and to look decent at least. If you have ever seen a nicely painted race car, that is basically what I am going for. I will also want the B pillars and lining on the top of the window painted back to black.

The car will need some sanding/prep to clean off the old paint/blemishes before paint. So if you know someone that can do some decent work for a decent price, and actually does a good job, I would appreciate the referral. I am not going to use the word cheap, but since this car will be a drift car I am not trying to spend a crazy amount on paint in case the car wrecks/hits stuff. I would love to do all the prep work to save some money, but I will be the first to admit that I am terrible at paint prep.

Thanks Guys.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9320/240t.jpg

dued
04-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Sweet ride man, I recommend auto art in Escondido. They quoted me $2k for a full repaint, factory quality. They repainted my door & fender and did an excellent color match.

pacificcoastautobody
04-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Pacific coast auto body

call me up ill hook you up (858)539-6607

GT Motion
05-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I would prefer something in north county, but if there is nothing local I will check you guys out.

Andres_G
11-04-2010, 04:41 PM
so did you find a shop? let me know, i'm also in the market for one!