PDA

View Full Version : mustang stuck on boulder

nocomedown
07-05-2003, 03:34 PM
ok, so i was at the gas station with my brother on thursday when we heard a loud crashing type noise. we turned around to see what had happened, and some idiot mustang driver had failed to make a turn and ended up lodging her mustang on a very large rock. being that this is something that you dont get to see every day, we decided to stick around for a couple minutes to see how the morons tried to get the car off, and this is where it got even funnier. the lady and her friends were trying to rock the car back and forth while gunning it in reverse, but instead of getting the car free, they only managed to completely screw up the suspension. luckily my brother had his brand new camera phone handy, so we snapped some pictures. right now i only have 1, but ill get more up as he sends them to me.
enjoy!

-E-
07-05-2003, 03:56 PM
:eek: thats some sh it :doh:

Bill Roberts
07-05-2003, 05:00 PM
How can people be so damned stupid....Was their two girls in the car...were they making out or something instead of DRIVING....

this is why we pay so much for insurance...what a marrooonnnee

:mad: :o :eek:

nocomedown
07-05-2003, 05:45 PM
only 1 girl that i saw, but she was the driver, and if this is any explanation, it had oklahoma plates

Saul240
07-05-2003, 07:03 PM
damn well at least it was a mustang...DIE MUSTANG DIE!! muahaha :axe: ...uh yeah...:rolleyes:

Bill Roberts
07-05-2003, 07:46 PM
Damn...okie girls are so fine!!!..

Maybe she did it to get laid????

I bet she was/is da bomb in da bed..

total distraction to run your car up on a stone....not rolling stones either...LOL..

Sh!t...what a situation...did the cops show up or did you guys haul out of there? Seems a perfect time to "help the cause" if you know what I mean...

She needs a Man to driver her around eh?

96SEChick
07-05-2003, 10:08 PM
LMAO - Female Ford Driver from Oklahoma!! hehe--I can relate, since I am an Okie. That's some funny shit!!! I can't wait for more pics! I still can't believe she got her car that far up on that rock!!

:hammer: :bash: :stupid: :doh:

nocomedown
07-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Bill Roberts
Damn...okie girls are so fine!!!..

Maybe she did it to get laid????

I bet she was/is da bomb in da bed..

total distraction to run your car up on a stone....not rolling stones either...LOL..

Sh!t...what a situation...did the cops show up or did you guys haul out of there? Seems a perfect time to "help the cause" if you know what I mean...

She needs a Man to driver her around eh?
calm down there man, she was..well...not so good looking, and we left before any help showed up or anything. come to think of it, my bro was driving his jeep..he coulda just given them a little push off if you know what i mean.
and 96SEChick - i feel sorry for you, lots of crazy people up in Oklahoma. i think ive been to broken arrow before though, bought an axe at the walmart iirc

nocomedown
07-05-2003, 10:17 PM
just checked my email and ive got a second pic

96SEChick
07-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by nocomedown
and 96SEChick - i feel sorry for you, lots of crazy people up in Oklahoma. i think ive been to broken arrow before though, bought an axe at the walmart iirc

LMAO--that's what my bf and I thought when we took a trip down to Dallas!! hehe j/k

I live about 1.5 miles from that Wal-Mart in Broken Arrow. Yes, there are a LOT of ricers here :eek:

nocomedown
07-06-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
LMAO--that's what my bf and I thought when we took a trip down to Dallas!! hehe j/k
ill agree with that, i live in the suburbs and i cant wait to get outta here and move up north

S14TiNMAN
07-06-2003, 01:43 PM
(F)ixed (O)r (R)epaired (D)aily.........:p

Sundi240
07-06-2003, 02:25 PM
What a waste of a Mustang, damn bitch drivers...

Bill Roberts
07-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Fixed Overhauled rebuilt daily.

F*cked over rebuilt dodge.

Fixed on Rock draggin.

Forget on race day.

Forever on ramp dripping.

Face on racer down.

I got more...

96SEChick
07-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Focker Only Runs Downhill

Backwards, it spells...Driver Returns On Foot

Or in this case.........Flew Over Rock...DOH!!!! (sorry......lol)

nocomedown
07-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
Or in this case.........Flew Over Rock...DOH!!!! (sorry......lol)
haha, i like that. unfortunately for them, they failed to continue flying

legendarysnail
07-06-2003, 11:11 PM
I agree, there are a lot of ricers in the Tulsa/BA area...and there's also lots of fine Okie chicks, too :cool: Ones that drive 240's are 1003459813745x more attractive, though :D

Here's another one - Found On Road, Dead

Sundi240
07-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Jeez, you guys like to bash the "legendary unreliability" of Fords eh? They're not THAT unreliable, and 240's aren't exactly beasts...I mean most Civics can smoke ya.

nocomedown
07-07-2003, 12:55 PM
well, you see, i had a ford tempo before my 240
and i know 240s arent like the quickest cars out there, but its a hell of a lot of fun to drive

96SEChick
07-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by nocomedown
and i know 240s arent like the quickest cars out there, but its a hell of a lot of fun to drive

AMEN!! I absolutely love driving my 240 around town. And it's perfectly comfy for a highway drive as well (even though the longest drive I've taken it on is almost 3 hrs, but still...).

Bill Roberts
07-07-2003, 09:27 PM
96SEChick says...

AMEN!! I absolutely love driving my 240 around town. And it's perfectly comfy for a highway drive as well (even though the longest drive I've taken it on is almost 3 hrs, but still...).

I have done several 13 hr trips, no problem with comfort. It is great, in my list their was only two I like better and one of those cost 300K..(and I am complaining they are that expensive)

and Sundi240 says:

and 240's aren't exactly beasts...I mean most Civics can smoke ya

And I say...

LOL thats so funny!!! Maybe you need some driving lessons or something. I could scare you in mine.

GotDriftS14
07-07-2003, 11:33 PM
Fockin' Oakies Really Dig'em