PDA

View Full Version : TONYSSILVIA Reputation.

JerseyTuner
04-27-2010, 12:44 PM
So I bought these rear driver side brake caliper from this guy in Staten Island. His member name is tonyssilvia. He was cool in the beginning but after I bought the caliper, I went to my friends shop to test it. My friend has this tool that is square and it twists the piston to check if the caliper is good. It did not budge. Bought the caliper for $25 mind you, I spent money on toll and gas, which toll was expensive. Now I'm stuck with a bad caliper and don't have money to fix my caliper which is leaking. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. He told me that if it's bad, bring it back; guaranteed. BS. Wasted my money on this guy and caliper. :mad:

DALAZ_68
04-27-2010, 12:44 PM
wrong fucking section bro!

Drift N Dragg
04-27-2010, 12:48 PM
This is a Review and Belongs in our Review Section..

exitspeed
04-27-2010, 12:49 PM
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/9206/original/doing_it_wrong_2.jpg

DALAZ_68
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
if thats Paris Hilton, its probably the only hole that still has grip...

ZilviaKid
04-27-2010, 01:05 PM
its 25 bucks, if you cant afford to replace a single caliper, how can you afford to drive a car?

exitspeed
04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
its 25 bucks, if you cant afford to replace a single caliper, how can you afford to drive a car?

That doesn't justify someone selling a shitty part though. Not saying that is or isn't the case here. I don't like that argument though. Like when Chmercer scammed all those people on here. Some members kept saying "it's just $20". No, FUCK that! Just because it's only $20 to you doesn't mean it's right to scam people. Again, I'm not saying that is the case here, just that I don't agree with that excuse.

mrmephistopheles
04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
So I bought these rear driver side brake caliper from this guy in Staten Island. His member name is tonyssilvia. He was cool in the beginning but after I bought the caliper, I went to my friends shop to test it. My friend has this tool that is square and it twists the piston to check if the caliper is good. It did not budge. Bought the caliper for $25 mind you, I spent money on toll and gas, which toll was expensive. Now I'm stuck with a bad caliper and don't have money to fix my caliper which is leaking. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY. He told me that if it's bad, bring it back; guaranteed. BS. Wasted my money on this guy and caliper. :mad:

Looks to me like you're the one not holding up your end.

That's like going to Best Buy & getting a new TV only to find out the screen is cracked when you get home, then complaining that Best Buy is BS and that you wasted your money, despite the fact that you didn't even TRY to get satisfaction.

Strong argument there.

My helpful side is forcing me to provide you some tips.

1. Contact the guy, 'splain the situation (not 'The Situation (http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=13195)'), and ask for a refund.

2. Buy from another user on Zilvia. You may have to pay postage, but is that worse than paying for tolls and gas?

3. Go to an auto parts place and buy a rebuild kit, then rebuild the damned thing.

Stop being helpless. It makes me sick. :barf:

Also, wrong section :lockd:

DALAZ_68
04-27-2010, 01:17 PM
1. Contact the guy, 'splain the situation (not 'The Situation (http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=13195)'), and ask for a refund.

LOL...really...though its apperant that someone always has to brign that up....:wavey: