PDA

View Full Version : front wheel wells, metal lip thing?

chiboy002
04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
i was getting my fenders rolled and while my wheel was off i noticed a little sumtin-sumtin in my wheel well. it was a small sliver/lip type thing that was protruding from the little "ditch" that the coilovers go into. It was pretty fuckn sharp, and i noticed that it had been cutting a straight line through my tires (both front sides) so i hammered it in and pressed the lip upward

is this only on my car or is it on everyones? i can take a cell pic tmro, but i jus wanna kno cus my car has alot of mysteries... previous owner lied and alot of things lol

GabeS14
04-22-2010, 10:42 PM
We dont all drive the same cars. Your assuming people know what model you have.

j20accord00
04-23-2010, 05:22 AM
not too sure what your talking about. take a picture.

for some reason people like to "experiment" on them and it always turns into problems for the next owner. My car had no motor or trans, I find little problems here and there. Annoying, but its almost 20 years old and my car had a few owners lol

hotlavaflow
04-23-2010, 05:50 AM
That is on all S13's. I had to hammer mine up too. Been discussed a few times.

chiboy002
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
We dont all drive the same cars. Your assuming people know what model you have.

sorry i had forgotten, it was an s13 hatch. its resolved now

not too sure what your talking about. take a picture.

for some reason people like to "experiment" on them and it always turns into problems for the next owner. My car had no motor or trans, I find little problems here and there. Annoying, but its almost 20 years old and my car had a few owners lol

yeah no joke man, my OP has ALOT of shit in my car that im discovering to be taped up... theres all kinds of mysteries i dont like to uncover. ill prolly find a dead body soon

That is on all S13's. I had to hammer mine up too. Been discussed a few times.

ah ok, thanks bro. i didnt know what to search lol

slow40sx
04-25-2010, 01:06 AM
yeah thats on all s13's