PDA

View Full Version : run and hide

russian
07-02-2003, 11:44 AM
wow everything is just going so well, some dumb**** broke my window this morning and ripped out all my stereo ****. funny thing is they took just the stereo and 5$ from console, but didnt touch the digital receiver in the back seat. i called the cops but i think its pointless. they probably wont find it, but i hope they find the ****head that did it before i do. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :axe:

sorry just had to let it out im ****ed, all this happened after i changed my bumper, and i just got my AGX adjustables "right in time".

if anyone has a spare right side triangle window for a 95' let me know i need one asap.
:(

RanciD
07-02-2003, 12:23 PM
That sucks dude but it could always be worse. At least the whole car didn't get jacked. A couple years ago my house was broken into. I live on a busy street but apparently no one saw them break down my front door and carry TVs, stereo equipment, video games, etc. out of the house into a van. Insurance covered some of it but I was still down a couple grand worth of stuff. That sucked a lot but you know what? It could have been a lot worse. Someone could have been home and gotten hurt or killed. You've just got to be thankful for what didn't get taken and put it behind you.

russian
07-02-2003, 12:28 PM
true, i chilled a lil bit, but i'll loose my temper if i find out who it was, it might be someone i know. if it is, i'll make sure they will remember me.

its just the fact i had to go clean everything out, and now have to find that window. i dont care about the stereo, id rather entertain myself beating the **** out of whoever did it. :bash: :bash:

weirdstyles.net
07-02-2003, 01:53 PM
get some lexan (sp?)

then watch as those faukers try it again...and laugh as you stand over their lifeless bodies, twitching in anticipation, waiting for you to let loose and end their meaningless, pathetic lives...

so i like to write....

sorry amigo, **** will work out....it tends to go that way

russian
07-02-2003, 02:07 PM
it will be a while till i redo the stereo system. im shocked they didnt go for cds/amps/sub but only dash and 5$ cash... weird. but anyway next time ill put on a paging alarm and as soon as i hear pagin sound i'll be out on a whoopass hunt.

Sanchi
07-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Ack it always does suck getting jacked my friend got his Cd's jacked and his face... that he hid in the trunk under the spare tire?!?! WTF some one was watching him do it. The strange thing was nothing was broken the doors was open when got back to his car and his alarm was cut under the hood thats it. His subs.. still there?? what are you gona do with a Face plate and fob CD's??? Atleast no windows were broken.

Also my stock alarm is dead for some reason so im thinking of getting one of those pageing ones too.. any one know how expensive those are??

KOUKI KA-T
07-02-2003, 06:06 PM
That blows man..We've had 4 cars broken into at the shop lately. During a thunderstorm the other night someone took the motor mount off one of the engines we have sitting out back and smashed one of our customers cars windows out with it. Then took the eclipse screen out. Thing is they didn't take the brain so it's friggin useless, what a waste of time. The way they broke the window too was odd, they threw it up through the passenger window so it went through and hit the top of the windshiled and busted it as well.....odd. The owner of the car is ****ed, if he finds the person who did it they better run. He has cinderblocks for fists!!
Hope it all works out for you though!

russian
07-02-2003, 06:42 PM
i hope so too man. im selling my amps and the sub to my friend for couple of hundred, im loosin money on that setup but now i have some money to mod. **** the stereo for a while. i got my AGX, ill spend some on brakes and the rest on clutch/flywheel. hey, maybe ill have something leftover for a respray, since the glass messed the paint up a lil.

funny thing is i was gonna sell the deck, i was looking for a way to get rid off it. of course, not in that kinda way.

i guess an alarm is a neccesity for stereo. i'll also put a windshield banner "powered by russian mafia" :eek:

KiDyNomiTe
07-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by russian
it might be someone i know.

Funny you say that. A similar thing happened to my bro. His mazda had his window bashed in, and thats it, nothing stolen, just shards of glass all over the seats.

He thought it was this one guy he knew b/c he apparently started bragging about it, he got what was coming to him :hammer:

Then we move a few months later and his cd player gets stolen, window was broken, no clue who did it this time around, but it was a $400 cd player :mad:

One too many trips to the auto glass repair shop

russian
07-02-2003, 07:07 PM
thats wild...

mine was a 250$ cd player, they even stole the remote. i guess next time i wont be lazy to take the face off.:doh: