PDA

View Full Version : Holy $HIT! **Accident Video**

nokuntrol
06-30-2003, 11:52 PM
this was taken from From LS1.Com
http://www.teamls1.com/videos/spinout.wmv

holy **** - just was in accident @ 120mph
I was with my friend in his 02 firehawk...another friend in passenger seat and I was in the back.

We were messing around with a c5, gst, talon and a few ricers on 4-lane highway.

Hit a slight turn going 120-130 still accelerating...his 9" rear locks up and our back end swings out left and we cross all 4 lanes...then it swings a complete 360 and we hit the grass drainage ditch and go about 4 feet up a hill.

everyone is fine and the car isn't in that bad of shape (bad tire/wheel)

we have it on video...in car....its crazy no one said anything until we hit and stopped...

yes it was stupid and people do stupid things...im sure it will never happen again....

i felt like it was in slow mo....everyone thought i was inthe passenger seat (with T's out) and no wearing a seatbelt) - i always wear one...however the back had no seatbelts, i just held on to the seat in front of me

im so happy to be alive

video is down now....sorry

around the 2:20 mark in the vid is the accident...

God damn, if they were really going 120...they are damn lucky to be alive....btw, heres the thread.

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=335328

WhiteNissanS13
07-01-2003, 12:04 AM
i dont know what happened? its really hard to tell but the tire seems to be flat. racing on public streets is bad:D ok bye

240Degrees
07-01-2003, 01:15 AM
cant even tell what happened. good thing no one got hurt... yep.

Sabertooth
07-01-2003, 01:40 AM
When filming at night, especially in low light conditions please learn how to use the manual focus setting.

Thank you.

nokuntrol
07-01-2003, 01:48 AM
yeah, sorry guys. it was posted on another board and thought it was cool to share.
i agree..quality sucks

Sabertooth
07-01-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by nokuntrol
yeah, sorry guys. it was posted on another board and thought it was cool to share.
i agree..quality sucks

No problem. My friend had my camera before filming a hot chick flashing us while in the car and I thought he got it. When we got home and checked it out it looked like someone was throwing pork buns at us. We finally had to learn manual focus. It worked fine the next time it happened. :)

mrmephistopheles
07-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Texas KAB 952.
They're stupid in more than one aspect.
First, they did something illegal.
Second, they did something illegal and filmed it.
Third, they did something illegal, filmed it, and posted it on the internet for the world to see.
Fourth, they did all that, and DIDN'T edit out their license plate.

They're lucky to be alive, and sometimes natural selection just doesn't work.

Also, this should be in OT next time.

RHDS14
07-01-2003, 12:06 PM
wow, for a 120 it sure seemed like you came to a stop pretty quick relative to your speed. I feel asleep on the highway at 78 one time and it felt like forever before I stopped in the ditch. I was swerving and skidding down highway in reverse and ended up in the ditch. Pretty scary moments!