PDA

View Full Version : WTB: KA24E/DE, 5 Speed Tranny, Auto->Manual Swap Stuff, Gray S13 Seat

RanciD
06-29-2003, 11:37 PM
I'm looking for the following:

KA24E or KA24DE that runs. Mileage doesn't matter too much as long as it runs perfectly. If it's a KA24DE I'm going to need the gauge cluster and such to update from the '89.

5 Speed transmission and everything needed to do an auto to manual swap. This includes pedals, lines, etc.

Gray base model S13 seat.

Leave me a price and how much it's going to cost for shipping and stuff. You can e-mail me at [email protected] , get me on AIM at coreyirancid , or just PM me/leave a message here. I check all of these every day so I'll get back to you promptly.

Thanks.

RanciD
07-03-2003, 12:50 PM
Alright, need a few more things:

A tumbler with keys and trunk lining for an S13 coupe.

Let me know if you have this stuff!

I'm willing to pay more for the big stuff if it's close enough that I can pick it up. I am in CT so CT, MA, RI, that general area is within driving range. Thanks a lot!

RanciD
07-14-2003, 01:14 AM
Anyone?

hokiruu
07-14-2003, 12:42 PM
I have a '95 KA24DE w/ 5sp. transmission, ECU, etc for sale. I don't have the main engine harness. I do have the transmission harness. Main engine harnesses can be purchased for very little and are widely available. The only reason I don't have it is I need it for my SR swap. If you need it I can give you the gauge cluster too. It is the nice SE reverse white face gauge one. I'll sell you everything for just $400. Please email me if you are interested.
Thanks, Uuri