PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with ChaserAero?

deathwish
04-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey guy’s,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has been dealing with the same stuff I have been with Chaser aero… back in January I ordered a body kit and hood, the kit was out of stock so Russ asked if I wanted to wait he would give me some free stuff. He said it would be about two weeks tell the kit come back in stock so I said that’s fine.

After about a month I started checking up via email, and ever since it just seem like im getting the runaround.

Here are his responses:

Did you already order, or are you ready to?

The container was supposed to be here at 10am (now 11:03am) so I've been watching out of the window for the truck to pull up...

Nothing yet...they said monday, then today...

Your stuf is on the other container we need to unload...we weren't sure which one was coming first...

FINALLY customs released the container. 10am it'll pull up and we'll unload it...

What was your last name again?

Its been almost four months now so I can use all the help. If anyone is getting the same stuff let me know…. This is last time I ever order from this company!

sw20>>s14
04-08-2010, 01:09 PM
after reading more reviews littered on this forum...seems like their operations is suffering to a certain degree...

on a side note...when first inquiring about a purchase, russ was very helpful and quick to respond...however, after we established that he most likely didnt have a product that fit my needs, and i asked another question, i never heard from him again...didnt seem like the best customer service in the world because the question i asked afterward was actually one that pertained to another hood he could have potentially convinced me to buy...but since i didnt get an answer, i never ordered...

also, i noticed their advertisers special on drift hoods thread has been locked...no definitive answer of them being sold out or no longer available...just randomly locked, seems suspect...

ILoveMyRHS13
04-08-2010, 01:13 PM
I've never had any issues with Russ... Granted, the only time I've dealt with him was local pick up.

Hope everything gets sorted out.

MikeisNissan
04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
shouldnt this be in the reviews section?

meteorite_flo
04-08-2010, 01:24 PM
EDIT: woops didn't read the part where you said you ordered it.

racerx2k1
04-08-2010, 05:38 PM
shouldnt this be in the reviews section?

Yes, it be in the review section.