PDA

View Full Version : sharpe_corners

JesusFreakDrifter
04-05-2010, 04:44 PM
i chose to purchase a silvia dual projector headlight and momo steering wheel from this seller even tho his post count was low sometime around feb/march

the seller took way too long to send out the items i wanted, on top of which didnt send the steering wheel that i paid him for. this was around a month after deal was made and three weeks after payment was sent

instead of sending the steering wheel, i received a steering wheel hub, which i didnt have any knowledge of, yet the seller remained adament that i wanted a hub.

he looked over the PM's pertaining to the sale of the items, and noticed he was wrong, however i asked that he send the wheel or the money, and i'd send the hub back. but he told me keep the hub and he'll send the steering wheel anyways.

two weeks later i got no response, so i told him that i would send the matter into paypal to dispute over half the cost which would be 50bux

from the initial purchase date to now, the seller has not had good communication, made too many excuses, and didnt deal fairly with me even after he admitted fault. He also didnt send any steering wheel, however when i sent the dispute to paypal for 50, he offered 30 and said the hub was worth more than the steering wheel....

i ended the matter, and now i offer a piece of advice to anyone looking to deal with him in the future, be careful, and quadruple check your order, and make sure if he shipping it, you live down the street from him:rimshot:

atutt
04-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Was this Dylan from Ontario, Canada?

Silkk
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Was this Dylan from Ontario, Canada?

Looks like it...sharpe_corners (http://zilvia.net/f/members/sharpe_corners.html)

JesusFreakDrifter
04-09-2010, 09:08 AM
yes it was, im just tryna be as honest with the whole situation as possible...i had a horrible buyer experience. I will make sure i wont make that same mistake again

mau5trap
04-09-2010, 01:15 PM
this foo's sketchy.

I bought a head unit, hks intake filter system, couple of mouldings.

I haven't installed the head unit yet but I have a feeling it's broken,

the plastic cone on the hks intake filter came shipped broken. he said he'll buy me a new cone if he saw one for a reasonable price. The other day I found one for $20 and I sent him a text and he told me he'll look into it. He hasn't got back to me than.

the door moulding I wanted was cut, instead of taking the whole moulding out he half-assed it and cut the moulding in half, and I only got half the door moulding (unusable). He might of done that so everything could fit into his small ass box he ships to you.

I would not recommend buying from this guy, maybe unless you pick it up from him in person.

Rnoodles
04-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Indeed it is Dylan from Ontario. Dylan if this is true, it is quite low of you.

JesusFreakDrifter
04-09-2010, 03:58 PM
right he told me he would repay me for the other half of the order, which would've been 50 dollars, but when i went to dispute with paypal, he refused to pay 50 and offered 25, saying that some no name hub, was worth more than the momo steering wheel somehow....if u can dont buy anything u can't pick up locally from him