PDA

View Full Version : WTB s14 Headers/ S14 roof spoiler MONEY MONEY

MrOneShotKill
04-05-2010, 10:32 AM
hey let me know thanks JR

sirfallsalot243
04-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Ive got a header. Its a two piece header (4-1, separate downpipe, deletes the cat), and only used the downpipe for about a week so I could remove my stock one and weld it. I have my stock downpipe fixed now and have an SR waiting to go in, so I don't need this header anymore. Downpipe probably has 150 miles on it, header is new never used. Bought the header/dp for $120. Make me an offer. Fitment was pretty good.

menace88
04-05-2010, 08:03 PM
I've got a one piece header, but the only problem at the moment is one of the bolts looks like as it's seized. Probably have to heavy-duty torch it off. I can take pics if you want to see what I mean, lmk!

jrbump
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
KA headers are garbage. I bought one after being told not to, it was a PITA to install and then it was barely worth it.

Don't mod a KA, it's pointless.

In addition, i hope you have nice aero and wheels to go with that roof spoiler.

just sayin'

MrOneShotKill
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
thanks for the tips bro my car is hooked up looks, but man looks like ima have to shit up and throw in the turbo already, wucha think?

sirfallsalot243
04-06-2010, 07:03 AM
I mean, yeah, a header is no comparison to a turbo build. But if youre just looking for something to give you a little more "oomph" until you get it boosted, the gains felt from a header on a stock KA are DEFINITELY noticeable. Its not like youll spend hours putting it on only to find the car louder, but no faster. No, I definitely felt a couple butt-ponies with it. Its your call. It is a PITA to install though, just because of the EGR bullshit. If you get an EGR blockoff plate and remove all of that at the same time (which youd want to do if youre going turbo anyway), its not that bad of a job.