PDA

View Full Version : NJ FS/WTT 92 b20 swapped integra

sexystover
04-02-2010, 02:40 PM
i want to get in a 240sx so im lookin to trade for one plus cahs on the 240sx owners side or just straight sale.

good:

recent oil change
tranny fluid change
new axles
new tierod
JDM B20B swap
Rare P8R head
Hondata s200
poly control arm/strut bushings up front

Bad:

bad shifter bushings
rust on driver side rear quarter
smashed fender/bumper
small oil pan leak (gasket)

the cars lowered on crx springs up front causing camber wear (can be fixed with camber kit) , also the body damage upfront was from the P/O idk what hapened but i know with a trip to the junkyard it will be fine. other than that the car runs great and pulls pretty good. i have all the hondata stuff to go with it so it can be tuned. right now its running a stock tune and running a little rich but i still manage to get 25-30mpg with a heavy foot. like i said i just want to get a stock or close to stock 240sx if you have one to trade contact me i will need cash ontop or i will take straight cash looking to get between 2-3k for it since its swapped with hondata and the recent new parts i put on it

NOTE: i have the receipts for the swap and the original window sticker of the car.

dallaceseiuli
04-02-2010, 07:26 PM
lol. wants cash on top!

sexystover
04-03-2010, 04:49 AM
lol. wants cash on top!

yea if i trade for a stock 240 i want a couple hundred on top. why is that so rediculous to ask?

sexystover
04-04-2010, 05:39 AM
any offers?

JaysVQ240
04-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Just some friendly advice.. A owner of a clean stock 240 is going to be asking for more than 2-3k. 240s that are beat to hell still can go for upwards of 2500 depending on your market. Not to mention this is Zilvia, so the chances of trading your ride + cash, let alone selling it for what you want are pretty slim.. Especially without it being tuned, and the body damage youre talking bout. Maybe if you put cash on top of yours.. Best bet try the Honda sites or Craigslist.. GLWS though

tr4c3
04-04-2010, 08:54 AM
Considering jersey prices, what he's asking isn't ridiculous. A stock mint 240 may be up there in price, but a stock "good" 240 can be had for cheap. My friend got a 91 hatch, 5 speed, 90k original miles, bought from original owner for $1800. The deals are out there, just have to keep an eye out. JaysVQ is right though, you won't find shit on zilvia, best to stick to local forums or craigslist.

sexystover
04-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Considering jersey prices, what he's asking isn't ridiculous. A stock mint 240 may be up there in price, but a stock "good" 240 can be had for cheap. My friend got a 91 hatch, 5 speed, 90k original miles, bought from original owner for $1800. The deals are out there, just have to keep an eye out. JaysVQ is right though, you won't find shit on zilvia, best to stick to local forums or craigslist.

thanks trace for backin me up i been finding 240s on CL and local forums for between 1-2k guess this aint the place to check