PDA

View Full Version : aprilwilson

speedgod^s13
03-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Does anyone have information on the person behind the sn aprilwilson? That is supposedly his wife, and the husbands name is Paul. This first started with me buying his mazworx top mount manifold from him. I got it just as promised, in good condition. I then bought a turbo set-up from him, about a month later. The turbo that he sold me, wasn't what I was expecting from a Precision 6262, which was what I bought from him. There was also an engraving on the turbo, which I gave to Precision turbo, and they told me that it was a discontinued journal bearing model, not a 6262. I was kind of mad, so I filed a paypal claim. Being that I didn't buy the turbo off of ebay, I could not get the transaction reversed for an item not as described claim. So, paypal closed the case, and I had to deal with Paul on my own. I kept in touch with him through text messaging, and most of the time, he'd get back to me. He told me that he would send me back the 1200, if I sent back the turbo and wastegate. I said fine. Like an idiot, I send everything back. The whole time, he keeps in touch with me through texts, until today, when he was supposed to have the funding to refund me. I checked my paypapal balance, and didn't receive anything, so i was getting worried. I sent him several texts with no response, so I blocked my number and called him. Someone picked up the phone, and I asked for Paul, then another man came on the line. I told him who I was, and he told me that he was sorry, but just super busy working. He said that he'd be home in 20 mins, and that he would refund me then, because the paypal app on his phone wouldn't let him do so. So, I waited, and waited. It's been over 3 hours now, and still nothing. I tried calling his phone, and sending him texts with no response. So, i'm assuming that he received the turbo and wastegate, and won't bother paying me back for them. Also, when I checked paypal, I saw that his email was no longer a registered email on paypal. This is what got me worried. His sn on tampa racing, orlando forums is zellogg3. Any information is appreciated.

I LUV MY S13
03-26-2010, 10:58 PM
damn this sucks

fliprayzin240sx
03-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Check around Tamparacing...you might get more info over there. Forums a pretty tight closely knit place, somebody in there probably knows him. Maybe somebody can either ease your mind or make you realize that you're fucked.

kuramaya
03-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Maybe somebody can either ease your mind or make you realize that you're fucked.
:boink:

good advice

speedgod^s13
03-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Check around Tamparacing...you might get more info over there. Forums a pretty tight closely knit place, somebody in there probably knows him. Maybe somebody can either ease your mind or make you realize that you're fucked.

I've already posted on Orlando forums, and Tampa racing. I'm not getting much help from Tampa racing, mostly obvious quips, and remarks. I'm also filing a paypal claim against this person, on the basis that he bought back the turbo and wastegate from me, and hasn't paid.

Killa_D
03-27-2010, 11:51 AM
I've already posted on Orlando forums, and Tampa racing. I'm not getting much help from Tampa racing, mostly obvious quips, and remarks. I'm also filing a paypal claim against this person, on the basis that he bought back the turbo and wastegate from me, and hasn't paid.
Yeah man you got fucked only solution now is to ether fly over there and see wtf hes going to do or contact the fbi online fraud division and even try to contact the local police ether way say good bye to your money. Had this happend to me and i also got fucked. Bought a used set of so said tomei cams of ebay guy sends me stock cams in tomei boxes (nice) did a dispute on paypal, contacted paypal and followed every detail instructions and they told me to send the item back and as soon as they can see the other person got the item they will refund my money. Long story short guy got the stock cams back im out off 350 plus the money to send the cams back and paypal said sorry lol.. FUCK PAYPAL always do a full research on people and make sure they are legit. I have followed these guidelines and yet been fraud again.

speedgod^s13
03-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Yeah man you got fucked only solution now is to ether fly over there and see wtf hes going to do or contact the fbi online fraud division and even try to contact the local police ether way say good bye to your money. Had this happend to me and i also got fucked. Bought a used set of so said tomei cams of ebay guy sends me stock cams in tomei boxes (nice) did a dispute on paypal, contacted paypal and followed every detail instructions and they told me to send the item back and as soon as they can see the other person got the item they will refund my money. Long story short guy got the stock cams back im out off 350 plus the money to send the cams back and paypal said sorry lol.. FUCK PAYPAL always do a full research on people and make sure they are legit. I have followed these guidelines and yet been fraud again.

Yeah, the next step was going to the FBI online fraud division.

Rnoodles
03-27-2010, 10:16 PM
get your money back dude, 1200$ isnt something to let go of, call the police they will try to help.

speedgod^s13
03-28-2010, 02:27 AM
I found out that this guys real name is Paul Perry out of Florida. I'm going to print out my texts from my phone, to prove that he said that he was going to pay me back, and contact my local police department. They might be able to work together with the Tampa police, and get my money back. That's what a guy on the Orlando boards did, and he got his money back, without pressing charges. Meanwhile, i'm offering a 200 dollar reward, for anyone that helps me get my money back.

speedgod^s13
03-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Called the Daytona beach police, and they told me that I had to contact the FBI, because this is an internet fraud case. I did find out, that Paul was still posting on tampa racing, under the sn chan. He is still lying blatantly, so I gave him until Monday, to refund me, before I go to the feds. Should be an easy case, being that I have his name, address, text messages from his phone to mine.