PDA

View Full Version : Ace Performance Parts on Ebay never again

nyc240sx
03-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Purchased rear rotors for my 240sx s14 from ace performance parts also known as aceperformance1999 on ebay after installing them and driving the car both of the rotors cracked from the hubs of the rotors i contacted the seller it says on his listing 60 day warranty against warping or cracking he refused to exchange them or give me a refund and said that i didnt have a professional install them i didnt understand this idiot anybody with basic skills can install rotors on the car i did my own rb25 motor swap. His rotors are junk and states canada brand rotors pure garbage i lost out on this one but its ok i hope none of you guys and girls here dont buy his parts. So i went on rock auto website purchased rear drilled and slotted rotors from there royalty brand tried to get brembo but they dont make it for the rear anyway i installed them and they've been perfect

Love My Car
04-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Purchased rear rotors for my 240sx s14 from ace performance parts also known as aceperformance1999 on ebay after installing them and driving the car both of the rotors cracked from the hubs of the rotors i contacted the seller it says on his listing 60 day warranty against warping or cracking he refused to exchange them or give me a refund and said that i didnt have a professional install them i didnt understand this idiot anybody with basic skills can install rotors on the car i did my own rb25 motor swap. His rotors are junk and states canada brand rotors pure garbage i lost out on this one but its ok i hope none of you guys and girls here dont buy his parts. So i went on rock auto website purchased rear drilled and slotted rotors from there royalty brand tried to get brembo but they dont make it for the rear anyway i installed them and they've been perfect

Buyer be extremely careful, Aceperformance1999 AKA Ace Performance Parts is flogging warped brake rotors on eBay. Brakes that break or fail can cause SERIOUS injury or ever death. Buyer beware!!!! You can't do a good deal with a bad guy. I can email you the YouTube link of the broken, warped, junky brakes I purchased from Ace Performance Parts on eBay plus multiple threads that are on this guys shady selling tactics and inferior parts. Thanks!:down:

Love My Car
04-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Buyer be extremely careful, Aceperformance1999 AKA Ace Performance Parts is flogging warped brake rotors on eBay. Brakes that break or fail can cause SERIOUS injury or ever death. Buyer beware!!!! You can't do a good deal with a bad guy. I can email you the YouTube link of the broken, warped, junky brakes I purchased from Ace Performance Parts on eBay plus multiple threads that are on this guys shady selling tactics and inferior parts. Thanks!

nyc240sx
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
yep dont buy from this guy u wont get your refund either