PDA

View Full Version : Ausie drifter needs help from USA

SIL6T
03-22-2010, 08:02 AM
hi all
i m from sydney,
coming to LA and traveling to Vegas between 28 april and back to sydney on the 10th may

the thing is i need some where to slide even if its street i mean (private road) where ever that is good and legal enough that i dont get caught

also a good car to hire to do it in, that i will be able to find cheap(throw away) wheels /tires for

i was thinking Miata(mx5 over here) or zo6 vett but feel free to suggest options
cars, places,links to events anything u feel would be helpful to a fellow drifter

i can drift so no sh#ty schools that teach the basics
something more advanced maybe, but no grip or time attack
must be side ways action

if u can help post up

Drift N Dragg
03-23-2010, 09:11 AM
hi all
i m from sydney,
coming to LA and traveling to Vegas between 28 april and back to sydney on the 10th may

the thing is i need some where to slide even if its street i mean (private road) where ever that is good and legal enough that i dont get caught

also a good car to hire to do it in, that i will be able to find cheap(throw away) wheels /tires for

i was thinking Miata(mx5 over here) or zo6 vett but feel free to suggest options
cars, places,links to events anything u feel would be helpful to a fellow drifter

i can drift so no sh#ty schools that teach the basics
something more advanced maybe, but no grip or time attack
must be side ways action

if u can help post up

Zilvia does NOT Support ANY FORM of ILLEGAL or What Might be Streching the Term of Legal/Illegal Guidelines.